Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,485 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females (3304 Views)

How To Make Guys Spend On You / Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex / 20 Ways Girls Trick Guys To Spend Money On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by slimmdree(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mehn no comment
SNOWCREAM:
lol bro I'm currently waiting for when he'll be an established B. Iamjix comman tell us grin grin
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Diplomaticbeing(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
@OP and your ilks, there's nothing good to brag about stinginess in particular and poverty in general. . . Although, despite your obvious stingy attitude and poverty, and possible lack of good choice of words, I still understand what you were trying to say.

Well, there's actually no evil in a man that spends heavily on his girlfriend, as long as he does so both altruistically and conscientiously. It can only be foolishness if he spends based on impulse, or as a result of his gullibility or stupidity. Even if one spent a multi million naira on a girlfriend based on the former terms, in the event that both parties path ways, one will never feel used/exploited. But on the latter terms, even if it's just ten naira one spent on her, he will still feel used by her when both path ways.

Meanwhile, a sensible person pallies with a sensible people too, while a foolish/in this case, a too clever by half person pallies with a too clever by half person(s) too - vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op is it your money some guys with good heads are spending?

If u want to be a miser? No problem. We no hold u down. It's your choice. But coming online spewing rubbish for how much sef ? Is extremely childish.
keep your pennies.. Babes dont need it.. Use it to educate yourself and invest in life, cause u need it. OK?

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:
my whole life the highest amount i have ever given to a girl is 3k. and till date i still regret it. girls are very wicked and heartless creatures. even my sister brags about her she eats money from "fools" and give it to one boy she really likes. boys never learn, they fall inlove and spend their hard earned money on girls whose only nature is to Bleep any deek available. shame on weak niggas who spend money on girls, no girl deserves ur dime till u marry them. women, they look weak and innocent and timid but their heart is so heartless and shallow. they all know how much i hate their big assess.

Eeeya Op pele
It seems u av being duped.
One thing u don't knw is dat, if u can't spend for the gal/lady you befriending now you can neva spend for the one you will marry.
Simple logic

So bros wake up.
Need to see Mr president now (bye)

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by MENTORCH(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rubbish, if you have spent only 3k on a girl throughout your life. That means you haven't bleeped any correct girl in your life. No matter how handsome you are; you cannot bleep some girls without spending.

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by kowalsky: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
CArt:

Wrong impression.Its only when you don't take proper care of them that they look somewhere else.
I spend on my babe to make her look good

is your girlfriend your car or what...
I mean, you have it warped in your head that you must spend well on your gf so that she doesn't go a'flirting. this is just too weak.

is your gf not working. are you her father. you're her boyfriend ffs not her benefactor.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by kowalsky: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
this thread is soooo sad embarassed
what the hell happened to having a relationship where mutual benefit is the center point.

all the guys here sounding like their gf's daddy.
if this is the reality of the Nigerian dating scene, then guys are really fvcked up

4 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:
my whole life the highest amount i have ever given to a girl is 3k. and till date i still regret it. girls are very wicked and heartless creatures. even my sister brags about her she eats money from "fools" and give it to one boy she really likes[b][/b]. boys never learn, they fall inlove and spend their hard earned money on girls whose only nature is to Bleep any deek available. shame on weak niggas who spend money on girls, no girl deserves ur dime till u marry them. women, they look weak and innocent and timid but their heart is so heartless and shallow. they all know how much i hate their big assess.

You just insulted your sister. What would you call her since she gives money to guys?
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:
my whole life the highest amount i have ever given to a girl is 3k. and till date i still regret it. girls are very wicked and heartless creatures. [b]even my sister brags about her she eats money from "fools" and give it to one boy she really likes. [/b]boys never learn, they fall inlove and spend their hard earned money on girls whose only nature is to Bleep any deek available. shame on weak niggas who spend money on girls, no girl deserves ur dime till u marry them. women, they look weak and innocent and timid but their heart is so heartless and shallow. they all know how much i hate their big assess.

You just insulted your sister. What would you call her since she gives money to guys?
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
op you used harsh words to make a fairly decent argument. na them they clamour for gender equality so you are not out of line. next tym just be less insulting.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:
my whole life the highest amount i have ever given to a girl is 3k. and till date i still regret it. girls are very wicked and heartless creatures. even my sister brags about her she eats money from "fools" and give it to one boy she really likes. boys never learn, they fall inlove and spend their hard earned money on girls whose only nature is to Bleep any deek available. shame on weak niggas who spend money on girls, no girl deserves ur dime till u marry them. women, they look weak and innocent and timid but their heart is so heartless and shallow. they all know how much i hate their big assess.

You are attracting the wrong type of girls besides why think about money if you have it and want to share do but don't make it seem like you're doing the ladies a favour. You are what you attract
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by yoged(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:
everyone can be poor like you. Well not all girls,. Life isn't about money. Forget about the money you spend. It's only broke people that lament after spending on there gf. If you are hardworking, you'll make millions and she might later regret leaving you.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by 1234onyekwe: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
chidozeze:
OP, you're wrong to say that. Maybe your girl cheated you. It doesn't warrant coming to Nairaland to lament like a child. If any girl ask you money say "NO", stop bringing your personal problem here. If you see Seun or Lala giving any girl money throway your face.
u think it his personal problem, don't worry very soon they go show u na dat time u go agree with OP & if Don late 4 u by dat t[color=#990000][/color]ime.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by johnson232: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
CArt:

Wrong impression.Its only when you don't take proper care of them that they look somewhere else.

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by 1234onyekwe: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
CArt:

making another person's wife look good if I heard u well, until when she leaves u in pain for another man who is a better spender than u do that is when u realize u have been alone all this while.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Eglobalma: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
1234onyekwe:
making another person's wife look good if I heard u well, until when she leaves u in pain for another man who is a better spender than u do that is when u realize u have been alone all this while.

#FACTSONLY
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Latoch(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
I guess the OP is pained cos a lady left him, so you OP you want to tell me that if i have a female friend or even my girlfriend who needs financial help, i shouldn't render it cos of your myopic ranting.....abeg pack well. girl don break this one heart. abeg where is my cheese balls jooor

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by daryoor(m): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2017
1234onyekwe:

even if u dont spend she can still leave u for another, could be a finer boy, better fvcker, taller boy, better prospect.... "spend or dont spend u could ba alone all this while"
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by davien(m): 2:16am On Mar 31, 2017
It tells what kind of human being you are if it hurts that you spent money on someone you claim to love.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Moving4: 3:06am On Mar 31, 2017
It is good to be Sensible in spending 4 a lady but if u r spending because u really love d girl & she is taken u 4 granted & given r money to another guy she likes just like ur sister, she is also being played a fool by DAT guy.... So warn ur Sister also cause she is still playing a fool to DAT guy as long as he is not her husband.... It's just a case of wat goes around comes around
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by escapefromusa(f): 4:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Eglobalma:

your broke tongue
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by geladinho1(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2017
you jst can't escape spendin for a woman one way or d other trust me
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by babyfaceafrica: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2017
People are funny,when has it been a must to spend on ladies?......justbbecause OP is against spending on ladies some people call him poor?.. Lots of asslickers here..if you Like spend millions on a gal,some will still cheat!!!

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by CArt(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2017
1234onyekwe:

Let me tell you something now.If no one ever spent on your woman you will never appreciate her in the first place
because she would like someone from Ethopia desert. You don't have to go extra mile until she finally become urs
but, still do ur best and leave the rest. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) / Two Facebook Babes Engage In B**bs Competition / Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.