Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

See Picture That Has Been Going Viral On Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Picture That Has Been Going Viral On Internet (790 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture That Has Been Going Viral On Internet by Morkablog(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Question of the Day Ladies What do you do? Morkablog..com

Re: See Picture That Has Been Going Viral On Internet by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2017

It is me she must obey. grin only smart people will understand my answer grin

Cc lalasticlala
Re: See Picture That Has Been Going Viral On Internet by MayhorE(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'll follow my husband in o, abi nah my papa go marry me?
Re: See Picture That Has Been Going Viral On Internet by Morkablog(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Morkablog:
Question of the Day Ladies What do you do? Morkablog..com

Re: See Picture That Has Been Going Viral On Internet by solid3(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
When we get to the bridge, we will cross it.

Meanwhile:.....

Re: See Picture That Has Been Going Viral On Internet by Ashleydolls(f): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
The question is can he disrespect his mum because of me? I'm sure the answer is No. I'll follow my dad's order and look for ways to make peace between them

(1) (Reply)

Omotolarh Busted!!! / Angelina Jolie Speaks About Her Sex Life / Guys I Need Your Advice !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.