Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) (31253 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rented touts,if u had a job you would go to defend a man that hasnt contributed 1kobo to your life. Una don collect 500naira,kindly go home and use your brain.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Thedruggist: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
These are paid crowd, See wetin hunger and poverty dey cause.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by kosisoisaboo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
[i][/i]
shaddoww:
He now has a golden opportunity to become the man of the people not only in borno but the entire North, because he spoke the truth n he seem to be d only one standing for d president in d Senate. He should just use this period to spend more time at home.
shaddoww:
He now has a golden opportunity to become the man of the people not only in borno but the entire North, because he spoke the truth n he seem to be d only one standing for d president in d Senate. He should just use this period to spend more time at home.
[quote author=shaddoww post=55106794]He now has a golden opportunity to become the man of the people not only in borno but the entire North, because he spoke the truth n he seem to be d only one standing for d president in d Senate. He should just use this period to spend more time at home.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by ehissi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
No wahala! You are allowed to stand with Ndume, meaning both you and Ndume remain suspended for 6 months....

Chikenan......... angry
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by ndcide(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Boko haram people.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Look as that muntulah open him mouth like Hippo for the 3rd picture. grin
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
ehissi:
No wahala! You are allowed to stand with Ndume, meaning both you and Ndume remain suspended for 6 months....

Chikenan......... angry

Lol... That's true sha.. All those who choose to stand with a reckless Ndume are welcome to enjoy his suspension with him.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
The Next time you all start writing on placards, make sure you be careful with the names and their spellings!!! What's MALAYA!! No! E for be Dino Malaysia!!! But the caucus in that senate is really stronger than Ndume sha! One man Mopol from the beginning, fighting Saraki and co! Well the war continues after 6 months, but at the peril of the social development of Nigerians!!!National Assembly Don try No be small!!! OBY Ezekwesili didn't lie at all!
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by PhantomD(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
As in eh! In dis state we are in as a country, jst post a pic of u slaughtering a goat, d next thing u'll see is #istandwithgoat
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by bkool7(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
They had time to summon Babachir over contract
allegations
They had time to summon Hammed Ali over
import duty that majorly affects them
They had time to send Ali back over
unconditional wearing of uniform
They even had extra time to give him to appear in
uniform
They had plenty of time to run integrity test on
Magu
They had enough time to reject him
They had a enough time to instruct Hammed Ali
to release 30 containers of rice imported thru the
back door that was tagged yeast to deceive
customs & pay 5% VAT instead of 50% import
duty due on rice.
There was time to forge import duty certificate to
waive the duty on a N300million bulletproof car
They have time to summon vice Chancellor, ABU
over the certificate of one of their very own rather
than simply ask Dino to show them his original
certificate
BUT........ behold Nigerians, they do not have time
to debate & pass the 2017 budget that has spent
4months with them already.
They do not have time to debate that which affects
the entire Nigeria
You know why? Because the 2017 budget has no
room for padding this time.
IT IS SENATE against THE MASSES.

Segun Fagbemi
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
yeyeboi:
This is Nigeria back in the days but now I think we lost it
White nigeria u mean

..but who's dino malaya

Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

It is about the issue at hand.

It has nothing to do with his BOKO Haram ties.

If he was suspended for his activities with the terrorist group, it is a different case.
oh!!!!the book haram issue was a lie......una dooh
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
yarimo:
that is your problem, I am also a politician
ehen!!!! Now I understand......
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bizibi:
oh!!!!the book haram issue was a lie......una dooh

I guess u have problem with comprehension.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by yarimo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bizibi:
ehen!!!! Now I understand......
your understanding is here by noted. grin
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by brojoshua: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Corrupt people (Nigerians) fighting for the re-instatement of their corrupt leaders.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

yea,I clearly understand what u meant.......
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

yea,sorry......
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bizibi:
yea,I clearly understand what u meant.......

Apologies for my response then.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

it was a mistake,I understand what you meant on your last comment now.....
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
I CAN VETO SARAKI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

it was a mistake,I understand what you meant on your last comment
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by OlaMiki: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Read ur comment and judge ur sef whether u make sense. Omugo
Splashme:

Nonsense protest. Ndume is a disgrace to the Senate.

Not surprised, same Northern miscreants that demonstrated in support of Buhari despite the hardship and misrule his govt has inflicted on Nigerians

I trust Saraki, that Boko Haram ain't coming back until six months
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
esmarcq:
So what are they protesting for, when he was there what reasonable stuff did he do for them.. . Nothing, can't believe they are out there protesting for nothing in this unbearable sun in borno . Someone is already endorsing the senator for another term, Nigerians, we never learn
no mind the fools. angry angry angry
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by 4direct: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Splashme:

Nonsense protest. Ndume is a disgrace to the Senate.

Not surprised, same Northern miscreants that demonstrated in support of Buhari despite the hardship and misrule his govt has inflicted on Nigerians

I trust Saraki, that Boko Haram ain't coming back until six months

You mind them
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
yarimo:
that is your problem, I am also a politician

Lolzz, many angry and frustrated people on NL
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Firefire:
5-Man protest, kolomentation in process.

hehehehe cheesy
You mean you don't see a mammoth crowd? cheesy
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by tit(f): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
bkool7:
They had time to summon Babachir over contract
allegations
They had time to summon Hammed Ali over
import duty that majorly affects them
They had time to send Ali back over
unconditional wearing of uniform
They even had extra time to give him to appear in
uniform
They had plenty of time to run integrity test on
Magu
They had enough time to reject him
They had a enough time to instruct Hammed Ali
to release 30 containers of rice imported thru the
back door that was tagged yeast to deceive
customs & pay 5% VAT instead of 50% import
duty due on rice.
There was time to forge import duty certificate to
waive the duty on a N300million bulletproof car
They have time to summon vice Chancellor, ABU
over the certificate of one of their very own rather
than simply ask Dino to show them his original
certificate
BUT........ behold Nigerians, they do not have time
to debate & pass the 2017 budget that has spent
4months with them already.
They do not have time to debate that which affects
the entire Nigeria
You know why? Because the 2017 budget has no
room for padding this time.
IT IS SENATE against THE MASSES.

Segun Fagbemi

Be happy we have one less senator
He is suspended without pay!
So Seriki is saving the public the billions the one senator for dey eat.
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Amoto94(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
numericalguy:
Borno people are just coconut heads.. Common sense is a not their Virture.
Where were they when the coconut head Ndume was making baseless accusations at other distinguished senators. You must have proof of anything you allege, otherwise you will pay for it.

My advice to those mumu coconut head demonstrating Borno people is to advice their mumu senator Ndume to always have facts before making allegations.
You just abused the entire people of Borno this is bad in all ramifications
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
buhari leadership incompetency had cause more than enough for this country

if he had summoned his sgf with a sack letter. do u know he would ve gotten some ball to intimidate this millipede called senators

buhari is the worst thing that had ever happen to Nigeria. we have buried our freedom of speech immediately he assumed office last year

he shud do his nonsense and get lost by 2019
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by idrisa5600(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
A leader is great not only becouse of his power becouse of his ability to empower other. Dispite the suspention of sanator ndume the remaining sanators should tell me is there salary increase or there allowance uhm nigeria were are we heading to an accused person is leading our national assembly chai chai there is god woo
Re: Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) by precious1967(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
ndume get brother (jilbrin) for house of rep. dey are on their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And More Information On The New Lagos/Oando Electric Buses / Police Declare Dino Melaye Wanted!! / Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.