Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release (32578 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by policy12: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by UnknownT: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
KingAfo:
Madam kemi how about your connection?
She has no connection, she has insulted every living connection she has/had. Who go gree stand as surety for her?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
She shouldn't have been in there in the first instance for a simple civil case.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by mamatayour(f): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
wurabecca:

Mama Tayo!

Tayo nko? Eba mi ki ooo

Awon dadi nko nan? Eba mi ki won nan ooooo

Ekale le e kan si grin grin grin
alafia la wa jare. Awon daddy n gbadun ara won
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by wurabecca(f): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
mamatayour:
alafia la wa jare. Awon daddy n gbadun ara won

grin grin grin grin

Shey eti Danan sha?

Ema je ki Awon daddy binu Freeze Fonu yin Mole oooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by donnie(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
You have just proclaimed your own death... because this kingdom will forever increase in glory, influence and greatness...
Pity... undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by akin33(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
How does imprisonment of careless talker and pastors blackmailer brought death to Pentecostal in Nigeria church. In fact, it wad pastors courses this are following her. If she has not learned to close the door of her mouth, het mouth will run her to grave. She should learn from this.
There is something that is sharper than blade. The power of pastors pronouncement.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by sshalom(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
The bail is her right under law if her offense is bailable. It is however important that in the practice of investigative journalism, facts must be obtained and reported as such.

Where a man can argue that he has been defamed; there is strong ground under law for commensurate redress. Therefore, reports must be real, factual and truthful.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by donnie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
sunmike065:
All these end time Pastors teaches us what they did not practise.

Even JESUS CHRIST went thru hell while on earth.

I can't imagine pastors taking someone to court for defamation, falsely accused of any other relative offences...didnt they teach us to live like Christ?

It is well...

Abeg make we hear word.. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by binsanni(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
oviejnr:
Ahan, bros you wicked oh!!! grin grin cheesy

no be my fault jawe
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by augustov1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Freeze and his partner am sure u missed Kemi

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by JOELIFYO: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
now she will knw how to talk.....
HARDDON:
LEts see if she can go butchering people's image on da constant again after eating watery beans

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
ode he will soon replace her in that cell

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
phemmy88:
...but I just read that she's been refused bail

If you are planning on embarking on building construction and you'll like to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it..
Kindly send me a mail via:
freelanceqs01@gmail.com

I'm a Qs with several yes of experience

Sorry I dont need a QS with several Yes of experience. grin

who knows wen your Yes go be No
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by mamatayour(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
wurabecca:

grin grin grin grin

Shey eti Danan sha?

Ema je ki Awon daddy binu Freeze Fonu yin Mole oooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin won ni fe she be. You're very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:
She shouldn't have been in there in the first instance for a simple civil case.

She should have stayed with you for a simple civil case.

Someone defames ppl every blessed day for traffic unto her blog becos of money.

She should be careful next time because some ppl are so wicked that they wld get her killed by hired assassins for that simple civil case
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Adebowale89(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Why would they leave her so soo? I was expecting her to be there for at least a month or two.

change your moniker to parrot. there are difference btw parrot and patriot

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Nasa28(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
But is freeze making sense or not? I think we should start from there
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by KingGBsky(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:
You have just proclaimed your own death... because this kingdom will forever increase in glory, influence and greatness...
Pity... undecided

Which kingdom?
The only kingdom I know is God's kingdom and its in heaven.
No kingdom on earth broda. All this shall pass away, including the wealth your pastor is gathering from his members.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Pain(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Guys, who remembers that one male "friend" in sec sch who will go and reveal everything the boys talked about a few girls when discussing to 'em girls?

I am sure this Freeze abi fish was like that. He surely has diarrhea of the hand!

He should be locked up too... Make one gaybriel reset him brain

GayBriel meets LesLie
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
She should have not been arrested in the first place. The power-drunk pastor will meet his Waterloo one day.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by andyanders: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
mamatayour:
Freeze your own time too dey come

You should know that Freeze is not normal. He is mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
I hope this woman was not tortured in jail?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by donnie(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
KingGBsky:

Which kingdom?
The only kingdom I know is God's kingdom and its in heaven.
No kingdom on earth broda. All this shall pass away, including the wealth your pastor is gathering from his members.

You are simply ignorant of spiritual truths
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by malificent(f): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kemi looks crazy,talks crazy,acts crazy,is crazy.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by KingGBsky(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:

You are simply ignorant of spiritual truths
please i want you to simply tell me what you mean by spiritual truths.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by donnie(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
KingGBsky:

please i want you to simply tell me what you mean by spiritual truths.

1. We are living NOW in the kingdom of God.

Colossians 1:13
"For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son"

Hebrews 12:22
"But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly"

2. God is shaking the nations and what they are looking for (money/wealth), He has given to His church.

Haggai 2:6-9
"This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. 7I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. 8‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty. 9‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

3. His kingdom on earth will continue to increase in glory and power forever...

Isaiah 9:7
"Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end..."

Daniel 2:44
"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever."
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by deleo16(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
dominique:
She should have not been arrested in the first place. The power-drunk pastor will meet his Waterloo one day.
being pastor doesn't meet one is a fool and Dundee she said something which is not true and no evidence for it I don't pity her a bit not every one can take that,pastor are human being with different temperaments next time she will keep her mouth shut I pray she learn from this
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by donnie(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
deleo16:
being pastor doesn't meet one is a fool and Dundee she said something which is not true and no evidence for it I don't pity her a bit not every one can take that,pastor are human being with different temperaments next time she will keep her mouth shut I pray she learn from this

She and other so-called bloggers and false witnesses should learn. Not every Mog is Pastor Chris or TB Joshua that will leave you for God
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by KingGBsky(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=donnie post=55116182]

1. We are living NOW in the kingdom of God.

Colossians 1:13
"For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son"

Hebrews 12:22
"But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly"

2. God is shaking the nations and what they are looking for (money/wealth), He has given to His church.

The church involves you and I. The Lord had promised us great blessings so we would be the envy of nations and the people of the world.
He did not talk of the blessings of the church being channeled to pastors for building schools and universities but for the people of God.
Have you ever benefited from the blessings of the church?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York / Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.