Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release (32582 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by KingGBsky(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:

She and other so-called bloggers and false witnesses should learn. Not every Mog is Pastor Chris or TB Joshua that will leave you for God

Imagine what you are saying. so if a pastor tells you to carry a gun and fight for him you will.
What do you people learn from the life of Christ sef?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by uman10: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2017
the television station are showing them state... the states are inside region

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by uman10: 12:58am On Mar 31, 2017
grin

The IG of Police in different uniform. because the police are not the same..

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by achieverme(m): 1:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
This guy talks like a fowl that it's nyash is being fingered.

SON: Dad how do I know when someone is drunk?

DAD: Come here, you see the four coconut trees there? Good, a drunk man will see eight.

SON: But dad, there's just two coconut trees there.

DAD:

It is not your fault that you are a BLIND PASTOR'S SLAVE. Your pastors have collected power from queen of the coast and you must obey, support and defend anything they tell you.

You can never be free from this bondage until your pastors confess.

Do you actually think your pastor is interested in leading your soul to heaven? No, he is only interested in exploting you. But you can't realise because you are under his bondage.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by achieverme(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2017
subtlemee:
See as I dey fear like say I commit wey she come open my yansh,wondering who her next victim will be..

Lama sabactani cry cry cry
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by achieverme(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2017
wurabecca:

Mama Tayo!

Tayo nko? Eba mi ki ooo

Awon dadi nko nan? Eba mi ki won nan ooooo

Ekale le e kan si grin grin grin

Shey o need yorùbá teacher? Believe mi, mo lè teach e t'ó o bá ready l'áti learn dáadáa.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by wurabecca(f): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2017
achieverme:

Shey o need yorùbá teacher? Believe mi, mo lè teach e t'ó o bá ready l'áti learn dáadáa.

Rara Ese sir grin grin grin

Mowa okay baayu tongue
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by achieverme(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2017
wurabecca:

Rara Ese sir grin grin grin

Mowa okay baayu tongue

Believe mi, yorùbá e need helluva lot of fine-tuning. And k'ó o dè má a wòó o, mi ò ní í charge e ní one kobo fún gbogbo tutorials mi ò. Freely ni mo receive, freely l'èmi náà má a give e.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by HRich(m): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
This guy talks like a fowl that it's nyash is being fingered.

SON: Dad how do I know when someone is drunk?

DAD: Come here, you see the four coconut trees there? Good, a drunk man will see eight.

SON: But dad, there's just two coconut trees there.

DAD:

Hahahahaha

does that mean the Dad too is drunk
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by AngelicBeing: 1:57am On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
post=55111413:
OAP Freeze is one of those who spoke up for Kemi Olunloyo after she was arrested.

She has been released today and Freeze had this to say;

"As KEMI Olunloyo regains her freedom, the death of pentecostal Christianity in Nigeria seems looming. RIP to prosperity, tithe and offering preaching, Nigeria, its time to return to #JESUS!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRcOErAPwb/?taken-by=daddyfreeze&hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/oap-freeze-reacts-to-kemi-olunloyos.html

[/s]

Shut up, you are next to go to jail, nonsense, serves kemi right wink

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by dominique(f): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2017
deleo16:
being pastor doesn't meet one is a fool and Dundee she said something which is not true and no evidence for it I don't pity her a bit not every one can take that,pastor are human being with different temperaments next time she will keep her mouth shut I pray she learn from this

Then he should have sued her to court and made her retract her statements. The pastor is totally wrong by ordering for the arrest of someone that committed no crime, I hope he gets arrested too.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Climax11: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
OAP Freeze is one of those who spoke up for Kemi Olunloyo after she was arrested.

She has been released today and Freeze had this to say;

"As KEMI Olunloyo regains her freedom, the death of pentecostal Christianity in Nigeria seems looming. RIP to prosperity, tithe and offering preaching, Nigeria, its time to return to #JESUS!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRcOErAPwb/?taken-by=daddyfreeze&hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/oap-freeze-reacts-to-kemi-olunloyos.html

She has been humbled. smh
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by donnie(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2017
KingGBsky,
Having helped your ignorance, I think you can go, or at least spare me the preaching.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by phemmy88(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2017
davtosh:

Sorry I dont need a QS with several Yes of experience. grin

who knows wen your Yes go be No

I don't seem to get your point

Update: OK OK....corrected the typo already.. Tnks
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by OracleE(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2017
sunmike065:
All these end time Pastors teaches us what they did not practise.

Even JESUS CHRIST went thru hell while on earth.

I can't imagine pastors taking someone to court for defamation, falsely accused of any other relative offences...didnt they teach us to live like Christ?

It is well...

I don't seem to understand U, if dem no react una go say them dey guilty like so and so pastor, I no mention name. Now way he react he is no more like Jesus...... Eda omo Adamo, aye le
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by irepsuccess: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Why would they leave her so soo? I was expecting her to be there for at least a month or two.
tho i dont like her style of journalism buh
what was done to her is really an injustice and injustice to one, is an injustice to all.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by XJAYCEEU4K: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2017
wurabecca:

Mama Tayo!

Tayo nko? Eba mi ki ooo

Awon dadi nko nan? Eba mi ki won nan ooooo

Ekale le e kan si grin grin grin
Lol..u r funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.