Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him (47654 Views)

Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. / Our Oga! Davido Calls Chioma In New Picture He Shared Online. Photos / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nature8(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:
Well, to me i think its becox they are puttin on black glasses in d night...then it was dope to him but now it looks stupid.

Likewise when i see some of my old pic and ill feel like beatin myself to a pulp grin

I concur with you..

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ayorbammy007(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yessir

good morning, please I have a story you can help me post, I don't know how to go about it. and am following you. please whatsapp me 08136886773. please it's very important. thanks god bless
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Samkells: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Guess is he might be having issues with iyan
Maybe when he saw that puc he got vex lol
But rudethe way he told the guy to take it down.. if it wasn't for fans he wont be here today #justsaying cheesy
eh eh,,I hear u

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by CuteEmma(f): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
He has the right to ask him to delete it.
Nope... He doesn't... If it's me, I'd censor his pink face and re-upload it..
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by poweredcom(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2017
may be he was not looking good in d foto....dats why....he was looking low on d pic...na inferiority complexity de do tekno....e de mad
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by charlesucheh(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2017
Tekno should carry him to court if he doesn't! E be like say that Tekno brain Don dey touch! Him buy phone give that guy? And besides, the shot was taken because of IYANYA! And from what I see, the picture is an old pics which means IYANYA was the spec then!!!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by holysainbj(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
scome , how ??
he has d right how
explain abeg

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Momoh7(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Nothing we no go see

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by AuroraB(f): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Flexherbal:
Maybe, he is just kidding...
Kidding? Why would he? Na every picture wey you take you dey keep or share on social networks grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:

All this yeyebrities forming what i don't know.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.
''delete this picture'' see command, e for be military personnel nah.

Don't mind the stupid fowl.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2017
CuteEmma:
Nope... He doesn't... If it's me, I'd censor his pink face and re-upload it..
You play too much grin
He could sue the guy undecided
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Mharthings(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2017
i think its because of the left hand pose signifying illuminati symbol.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ThatFairGuy: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Guess is he might be having issues with iyan
Maybe when he saw that puc he got vex lol
But rudethe way he told the guy to take it down.. if it wasn't for fans he wont be here today #justsaying cheesy
Teckno, none of ma biz... Here to commend my OWN @missomoshiku, Ah also like vah ya nose ring, d dot n doz succulent lips.... Lemme be your @pabloayodeji n work things out. buh me gach money sha o
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by EAZY2422(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
did u say ''ask'' i saw order there.i don't knw since wen tekno became a military man to order people around.order my foot.if i was d guy i'll even spread it all over every other social media platform self
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Haryourmieykhun(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
emeijeh:
Eyah... .
He was an ordinary citizen in the midst of celebrities
yeyebrity

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Crixina(f): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:
Well, to me i think its becox they are puttin on black glasses in d night...then it was dope to him but now it looks stupid.

Likewise when i see some of my old pic and ill feel like beatin myself to a pulp grin
relax, even the ones you consider dope now, in the future, you will still feel like beating yourself to a pulp.

But I sure can relate to that.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by 123papas(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
which kind of stupid 'right' is that?
Kondomatic:
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
ThatFairGuy:

Teckno, none of ma biz... Here to commend my OWN @missomoshiku, Ah also like vah ya nose ring, d dot n doz succulent lips.... Lemme be your @pabloayodeji n work things out. buh me gach money sha o
Lol i dont even get u grin
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Caleycash(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
shut up he has no right!!
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Caleycash(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Stupid tekno, me I will delete his comments gan... what rubbish!!
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by DukeSolexx: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
farano:
Hmmm What do you think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRg_HpBw8U/
Joseph Flimzy Nwosu is the guy in red.... He is Tekno's right hand buddy... NO BAD blood in this picture but all love. He doesnt like it hence he voiced out, Trust me he was high when he saw it and must have thought he DM Flimzy. Boys do this all the time...its nothing!!! #only girls would pick a fight for this..
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by PenisCaP: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Crixina:
relax, even the ones you consider dope now, in the future, you will still feel like beating yourself to a pulp.

But I sure can relate to that.

grin grin
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Gaisensai1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Which dirty right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamil Balogun Celebrates His 2nd Birthday, Goes All Gucci In Birthday Photoshoot / EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts / Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.