Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him (47648 Views)

Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. / Our Oga! Davido Calls Chioma In New Picture He Shared Online. Photos / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by PenisCaP: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2017
tossedbae:
He has his reasons,likewise me I dnt allow pics I dnt like to be uploaded anyhow ,

It makes me angry

U ae so cute!!... which dude is cultivating ur farmland? tongue
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by tossedbae(f): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

U ae so cute!!... which dude is cultivating ur farmland? tongue
the devil undecided
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by PenisCaP: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2017
tossedbae:
the devil undecided

No no no hw dare u.. dnt say dat undecided
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by tossedbae(f): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

No no no hw dare u.. dnt say dat undecided
ewwww,what is this moniker am seeing

Ok bye

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by PenisCaP: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2017
tossedbae:
ewwww,what is this moniker am seeing

Ok bye

Lol i kno u like it dear dnt u grin
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by kingthreat(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:
Lol only a deep thinker would kno why he said dat grin.. look at d pix and think then u will kno why

Yeah I see the cult sign Tekno is showing with his fingers. Smart dude
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by PenisCaP: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2017
kingthreat:

Yeah I see the cult sign Tekno is showing with his fingers. Smart dude

Lol dat hand is actually carrying glass of wine.
Look at their glasses n its dark dats wat i think
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by jujunaty(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
He has the right to ask him to delete it.
u no well o. Has which right? Wat do u knw abt human rights
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by sisisioge: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2017
Na craaze dey worry am...highest, cut am commot or paint him face black. Na only him dey there? Luubbish!
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Is it cause he is bending down well it well
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Alisegun(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2017
He Smoke Ghana weed he self don dey form you go soon run down.... Check Out What These Ladies Wore For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service on sunday (Photos)

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ajoskele(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Davash222:

Or Maybe he's having issues with iyanya.
Iyanya don comot MMMG folo Don Jazzy go..so d beef go still dey dia..
I dey sure say d man for dah pix jus wan create scene.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by columbus007(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2017
That teckno that looks like a wall gecko undecided
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2017
farano:
Hmmm What do you think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRg_HpBw8U/

What authority does he have to order a man?. last time i checked he had none but just an artiste, an entertainer.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Cynthyworld(f): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2017
I Neva expected anyone to comment on dis ...c aw una jst dey assume Nd imagine...mtechewww
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Guess is he might be having issues with iyan
Maybe when he saw that puc he got vex lol
But rudethe way he told the guy to take it down.. if it wasn't for fans he wont be here today #justsaying cheesy
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by repogirl(f): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2017
See commandment. angry
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by bionixs: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
He has the right to ask him to delete it.
if he has the right,let him go delete it himself. Its then you know he hasnt the right
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by adeoba2008(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2017
He should hack his account and delete it.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by arleck(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2017
farano:
Hmmm What do you think?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRg_HpBw8U/
Tripple MG beef....
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by samobe: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Okay Tecno we will tell him, but dn't forget to vote for EFE oo.

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by arleck(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Guess is he might be having issues with iyan
Maybe when he saw that puc he got vex lol
But rudethe way he told the guy to take it down.. if it wasn't for fans he wont be here today #justsaying cheesy

Bumbae oshey!! i like that ya nose ring
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by fergieboy: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
That year wey inyanya was the rave of the moment and teckno was just an upcoming act.. This life is turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2017
DesChyko:
Na this one be order? You never tell your person make e delete pic wey una take before?? angry
i wonder o
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by zudozz: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2017
they wear sun glasses in d night n no one has ever noticed its wrong

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Him fada left yansh who him help ?
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by fullz: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2017
yeyebrity.
why didn't he block his face when the pic was being shot? he was even posing for the camera.
when highness haf clear, u now want ya pikshur to b remove. e nor go work at all.
but the oda guy sef get plenty teeth o.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by shomedic: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by MrTypist: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2017
Because he now has a deal with Sony that is why he is feeling on top of the world.

He don forget him guy that year already. No humility again. He should go and learn from 2face.

Morale: all guyman should try and hustle on their own because that man you call your real guyman will be the first to forget you once he blows.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by haykes(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2017
His he maady
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2017
arleck:

Bumbae oshey!! i like that ya nose ring
grin lol oshey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' / Luchy Donalds Gets A Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Video) / Photos From Blessing Okagbare's Traditional Wedding Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.