Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him (47652 Views)

Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. / Our Oga! Davido Calls Chioma In New Picture He Shared Online. Photos / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

U ae so cute!!... which dude is cultivating ur farmland? tongue
Hahaha
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by jiddodo: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
jardprinz:

Why

See d guy trouser grin the ass down too much nah!
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
If u look at that picture well, you'd see techno seem the ugliest, look at his mouth than teeth... Bulging out like a chimpanzee's
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by BBBlaze: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2017
SuperSuave:
ori e pe! Exactly what came to my mind

even at dat, it is still not an ideal statement. wat does he, techno, tink of his fans. or he forgot dat d social media is like a cctv monitor were viewers worldwide can watch n get information at d comfort of their home.

naija celebs too dey do, dats y i dont border to follow dem on any social site or snap a pic wit dem. hence my love for d foreign celebs!

jay z, kanya west, rick ross etc will neva act dis way to a fan!
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by arleck(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin lol oshey
which other body part did you pierce? grin
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by chronique(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Nbote:
Iyanya sit-down, even d unknown guy sit-down, na only him squat like say him photobomb their pix.. But why exactly d guy dey bleach like homo? Jus negodu man fingers like burnt plantains

Exactly. Teckno was an unknown entity in that picture. Hence, the squat while others were seated.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Aguiyi13(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2017
Fucking douchebag with his bloated ego and whack songs.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by sapientia(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2017
For those of you bashing the young guy.. its his right. I dont know if he is joking but posting people's personal pix without their consent is wrong. Thats why i dont have much pictures aside the ones with family. Most of my friends knows you cant even snap me anyhow talk more of posting. Anyone who understood media safety ethics before 2008-2009 can understand me more.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
He has the right to ask him to delete it.
No, he doesn't have any right whatsoever. The guy who posted pic is in the pic too, and it is his personal property.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ebby9z(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Even if he wants the pic removed, he could have dmed the guy and request politely. What makes him think he could just order arbitrarily? undecided If I be the guy, I no go remove the pic
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
arleck:

which other body part did you pierce? grin
And ears finish lol dont worry not everywhere cheesy
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by MisterGrace: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
He has the right to ask him to delete it.

All these kids. What right?
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2017
the problem is not actually the picture but the fact that tecno looked more like a fan photobombing two celebrities, but he could have asked nicely
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by miqos02(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2017
he has no right to say that
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by arleck(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

And ears finish lol dont worry not everywhere cheesy
seriously i do really like girls with piercings... they turn me On Easily... kiss[
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by marcangelo(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
delete picture ke??
Wat about the millions of Nigerians that have downloaded it now..
lolz..
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2017
arleck:

seriously i do really like girls with piercings... they turn me On Easily... kiss[
Lol just jewellery .. but you know if u take it out the hole closes ..
some people like it some dont .. u like fulani girls?
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2017
arleck:

sad go to work and stop prostituting here
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by arleck(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol just jewellery .. but you know if u take it out the hole closes ..
some people like it some dont .. u like fulani girls?
No........ what i meant is like tongue piercing, the lower jaw piercing, eye piercing, belly button piercing and nose piercing not random ugly looking piercings... that kinda gurl i would sell my kidney just to satisfy her need..
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2017
arleck:

No........ what i meant is like tongue piercing, the lower jaw piercing, eye piercing, belly button piercing and nose piercing not random ugly looking piercings... that kinda gurl i would sell my kidney just to satisfy her need..
Haha grin no o
I no get all that wan o , lol@ selling kidney
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by arleck(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2017
vicflexzy:

sad go to work and stop prostituting here

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by arleck(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Haha grin no o I no get all that wan o , lol@ selling kidney
hehehehehehe grin ... So you got just two piercings right?
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ogedokis: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Hope Tekno and Inyanya are on good terms tho.

Ogam... Ina asu highest...
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
tossedbae:
He has his reasons,likewise me I dnt allow pics I dnt like to be uploaded anyhow ,

It makes me angry

Why you're photogenic
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2017
arleck:

hehehehehehe grin ... So you got just two piercings right?
Yessir
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Kingdanitez97(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2017
they re friends ,they basically live together and d guys page is filled with tekno's picture so he was probably joking
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by IBreakRules: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:
Well, to me i think its becox they are puttin on black glasses in d night...then it was dope to him but now it looks stupid.

Likewise when i see some of my old pic and ill feel like beatin myself to a pulp grin
moments I also feel like beating myself to a pulp is when FB shows me my posts from many years ago. would be like, did I actually post that?
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by arleck(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yessir
try getting another body part pierced na....
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by PenisCaP: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2017
IBreakRules:

moments I also feel like beating myself to a pulp is when FB shows me my posts from many years ago. would be like, did I actually post that?
... Loooooool that one leaves me dead!

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ayorbammy007(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2017
please avoid this page, they are scammers. please kindly help me push to the front page

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by TinaAnita(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2017
What's he feeling like? Common gerarahia nmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) / Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Jamil Balogun Celebrates His 2nd Birthday, Goes All Gucci In Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.