Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215670 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by PiuniMan: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

How are you progressing sir?
Yes boss, gotten the planB, growing my list
Been busy of late, so I've not finished uploading the list.
Thanks for the question Sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

Use bcc instead of to

But if I may ask, who are you sending mass emails to?
@bobowaja: Ignore the guy selling email lists so as not to derail the purpose of creating this thread! I too have about 2M valid emails at hand but don't post that i am selling them here ...Why?The owner of the thread is already doing that...Do we all know how much it will cost us if we are to pay for his services ?? IT'S BEST TO GIVE CREDIT TO WHOM IT'S DUE TO!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by PiuniMan: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

Use bcc instead of to

Trying to send to some leads in a side Biz I do
Despite the bcc I inserted one if my email addresses, the recipient can still see the co- recipient. Kindly check, maybe the feature has been changed

an observation though

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
PiuniMan:

Trying to send to some leads in a side Biz I do
Despite the bcc I inserted one if my email addresses, the recipient can still see the co- recipient. Kindly check, maybe the feature has been changed

an observation though

Maybe you made a mistake while doing it or the said guy have one of those add-ons either paid/free for checking out those tricks. You know for every tricks there is always a backdoor. A perfect example for this scenario is, some websites bans Nigerian ip from accessing them but there are VPNs both free and paid ones to outsmart their logic As from today single that person out and try to be sending mails to him as a single person. He may spoil your work if you neglect the warnings cos one day he will start talking to the other guys about what you used to send them all at the same time.

Hope you get the gist?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
I tried uploading my books today on that foreign website I told you guys about but the network is so frustrating, I will try them in the night sha.

It will serve as a step by step guild lines for those who are confused or don't really know what we are talking about

Meanwhile, as promise I will update about some of my secrets tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
stay close guys we are almost getting to the most interesting parts..... I just pray network don't Bleep up..... The network here is really frustrating to say the least....

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Continue OP,we are following you bumper to bumper...

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

You are rushing to much I guess. Try to make your Facebook wall active before rushing to create a page bro.

And also try to make use of PLAN B as an alternative.

Not me o. I was advising @kingofthemall ni.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
TTYMODE:

Not me o. I was advising @kingofthemall ni.
We all learn from our mistakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
I just got my own email lists from op. Bro, God bless you. Time to get to work. Una wey leave me dey go front, I go soon pass una cos my own na softwerk..... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
blessme105:
I just got my own email lists from op. Bro, God bless you. Time to get to work. Una wey leave me dey go front, I go soon pass una cos my own na softwerk..... cool cool
I hope FB aspect will not slow you down
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
baba11:
I hope FB aspect will not slow you down

I have learnt from all your mistakes...... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
blessme105:

I have learnt from all your mistakes...... cheesy cheesy
You will learn from first hand experience

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

Use bcc instead of to

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oga bobowaja , I opened an alternative Fb account today ,then was trying to upload list and I was unable to find gmail icon undecided undecided Fb don de get brain

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
rufans:
Oga bobowaja , I opened an alternative Fb account today ,then was trying to upload list and I was unable to find gmail icon undecided undecided Fb don de get brain
You may need to deactivate the account and open new one afresh.It happened to me once..that was what i did!!!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
rufans:

Not really, it normally happens like that sometimes. Load another browser and try it again or maybe you opened the fb with your phone number or email other than gmail.

But then don't panic just choose other option it will still take you to the same place, on the next page after clicking other, click find friends, it may bring error but still click find friends again then it will take you to where you will upload your lists. (I provided a more explained solution to this kind of problem in the fb ebook I uploaded) just go back a Lil bit and read it.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bobowaja welldone o, fb can really be frustrating o, tried to make one of my other fb account i created days ago an admin to my page o.. . Na so them block both account o said it was suspicious. .. Thank God i have one other account that's an admin to that same page...
Na wa for mark o

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Subtlelad:
Bobowaja welldone o, fb can really be frustrating o, tried to make one of my other fb account i created days ago an admin to my page o.. . Na so them block both account o said it was suspicious. .. Thank God i have one other account that's an admin to that same page...
Na wa for mark o

FB don't want guys to tap into their free traffic....... But guys don wise na....... So my bro, don't gv up once you are established that is it for life.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
About my secrets that I promised to update earlier....

I can only group them in three different categories.
1. Intelligence quotient
2. Emotional intelligence
3. Financial intelligence

You can see I bolded the 3rd number, that is where my secrets lies

I will be updating them one after the other......
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
1. Intelligence quotient

Well I can't say much about this cos I can't be blowing my trumpet by myself, but I always know I think differently.

But I will leave you guys to judge that.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
following ....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Today is the first time I'm present during your lectures ;DD

I'm following

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
I will update the the third one tomorrow morning. I have to sleep now.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vin12(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

okay bro. sleep well
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by PiuniMan: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
nice one bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ashatoda: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
hi bobowaja it's a great job you are doing. I have 2 questions to ask at the moment. 1. when replying mail using the gmail autoresponder is it possible to personalize each reply in a mass reply I.e. if I want to reply 30 people once is there a way that I can write each person's name in the reply despite mailing them at once I think some autoresponders have this feature. 2. can gmail autoresponder be programmed with series of mails to send out at specific times?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:
thanks boss, have a lovely nyt rest...you are really a source of blessing to us.God bless you mega.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nell4: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2017
bobowaja:
2. Emotional intelligence

One fact still remains in this life - don't be weak, this planet is not made for weak beings. Let your no be NO and your yes be YES.

Don't ever compromise your rational thinking because of emotional troubles - they will come back to haunt you.

Actually I have an example for this.
Sometimes in the past. When I was writing my books and was taking some major decisions about my life and future. Along the line I fell sick, I spent a lot of money and resources just to come back to position, but unfortunately my Bae - one of the few ones I trusted and love most in my life left when I least expected it. To her my story was over because she practically thinks I will die. Though I was double stricken by the betrayer of trust and all but I didn't allow the situation to make me - I decided to change the situation to prove her wrong. I worked and spent on my health and came back to normal. When I went back to my work after being fit instead of allowing her and the circumstances surrounding her leaving to weight me down I allowed the anger to pass through me and I channel all the anger towards my success. Then I started progressing. All the anger to prove her wrong, to let her know that she is not a God to determine my future. Now I am here going stronger and she is trying to remain as friends but no way - I am out I am out! Though I still love her so much but I will never allow emotions to over ride my reasoning abilities - The same principle I use to apply in all my businesses and doings, I don't go emotional, I always allow my reason to take full course.

Bottom point is try to convert all those negative energies to positives ones. And whenever you are going through any problem, you have two options - it is either you surrender to it or rise to the situation (it is your choice to choose to make). You can only convert your bad stories to testimonies if you can attain a higher level of emotional maturity.
oh what an inspiration. Bless you OP

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Is it normal for my account to be disabled and wait for 72hrs before my page could be approved.?I just tried with my backup plan account now.It is the same message I was sent after uploading my Pix. shocked

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2017
rufans:

Bro click on manage imported contacts, you should see some next instructions to follow.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.