Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215842 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good night everyone here. Too weak is an understatement. I was busy doing my own project. Catch you later
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
bobowaja:
Good night everyone here. Too weak is an understatement. I was busy doing my own project. Catch you later
Ehya...good night op..see you tomorrow
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Progress Updates

In my new naija account with foreign details, I loaded my list yesterday and got 79 FB users and invited rest emails. The thing is I got no friends till I uploaded another list today with 100+ FB users and invited the rest, and still got no friends.

On PC, I see the long list of sent requests, but shows no sent requests when checked on mobile. So I had to do few manual searches and requests and found those in sent request list on mobile. They all later accepted, but not the ones from the list.

Now I'm having to look for peeps to invited manually. I've got few and still looking to get more. I wouldn't know if it's okay to continue searching and adding manually.

Do shed more light on the issues. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
my female account has been unlocked, now work starts..a friend has offered to help me with the materials. all thanks. cheesy smiley
clickbnkgod:

The PLR articles and other needed materials are all included in the complete package file.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tosinex:
my female account has been unlocked, now work starts..a friend has offered to help me with the materials. all thanks. cheesy smiley

wow, I quickly went to check one of mine that was blocked too and WOW!!, it has been unlocked too.

They initially blocked 3, and 1 was just got unblocked.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:39am On Apr 27, 2017
TTYMODE:
Progress Updates

In my new naija account with foreign details, I loaded my list yesterday and got 79 FB users and invited rest emails. The thing is I got no friends till I uploaded another list today with 100+ FB users and invited the rest, and still got no friends.

On PC, I see the long list of sent requests, but shows no sent requests when checked on mobile. So I had to do few manual searches and requests and found those in sent request list on mobile. They all later accepted, but not the ones from the list.

Now I'm having to look for peeps to invited manually. I've got few and still looking to get more. I wouldn't know if it's okay to continue searching and adding manually.

Do shed more light on the issues. Thanks.

Sir, if you start adding friends manually it will take a lot of time to meet the 1k minimum requirements (months or even a year) Facebook have a wicked algorithm to check those practices that is why we are uploading contacts lists telling them that we have those people on our contact list somewhere else other than fb and we will also like to have them too on fb. And also remember you are using a Nigerian ip if you keep adding them manually fb will suspect and your account maybe at the brink of ban. Have you not seen this type of message of fb before? "do you really know this person" it means fb is suspecting something fishy already.

Sir my candid advice is please be patient and be loading the lists and be sure gradually you will get there at most before 10days.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Tosinex:

They don't like losing customers too. Just be careful this time around because that account has already been on their radar.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2017
obajoey:

wow, I quickly went to check one of mine that was blocked too and WOW!!, it has been unlocked too.

They initially blocked 3, and 1 was just got unblocked.

Congrats obajoey, be careful this time around

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Good morning here, I will be back later......

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:
Good morning here, I will be back later......

Morning sir..I'm waiting for them to lift the 72hours list upload ban.
Meanwhile, I will open alternative account soon

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gr8tsuccess: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Subtlelad post=55947345]

Starnow dot com... . Plenty girl pictures full there, just make sure you note the one you are using, so that you can come back for more [/quote. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Meklex:
how do I navigate the site to get the pictures?

Fill in the required stuff in the job search page then search,, it will bring out jobs fitting the role you searched for, just click on talent directory.. you will the pictures you want
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Any progress or problems guys?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

Congrats obajoey, be careful this time around

Thank you boss.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:
Any progress or problems guys?
KinzyeWriter
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

Sir, if you start adding friends manually it will take a lot of time to meet the 1k minimum requirements (months or even a year) Facebook have a wicked algorithm to check those practices that is why we are uploading contacts lists telling them that we have those people on our contact list somewhere else other than fb and we will also like to have them too on fb. And also remember you are using a Nigerian ip if you keep adding them manually fb will suspect and your account maybe at the brink of ban. Have you not seen this type of message of fb before? "do you really know this person" it means fb is suspecting something fishy already.

Sir my candid advice is please be patient and be loading the lists and be sure gradually you will get there at most before 10days.

Got 440 friends with hard labour just yesterday. Manual things. I wouldn't relent on loading the list na. Maybe it's just a glitch. Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Bobowaja, op and all the gurus in the house thank you so much for your unflinching efforts in this great exposure.
I have been following this thread with keen interest from a distant. Now am here.
1. I have opened CB account successfully
2. I have received my Payoneer Mastercard live.
3. I have opened UK FB account
4. I have opened plan B FB account
No email list to upload yet, still hustling for cash to purchase email list from op. E no easy.
Am very greatful op for ur efforts, God bless u real good.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Good morning to everyone and especially to the Boss. Your really trying for us and may God bless you plenty. I've was out of town that's why I was absent from class for some days but am back now and I've read up to meet up with the last page. I'll be purchasing my contact list tomorrow so that i can join others cos I wouldn't want to be left behind so expect to hear from me soon. I need to make hay while the Sun shines. Click bank affiliate here I come.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2017
TTYMODE:

Got 440 friends with hard labour just yesterday. Manual things. I wouldn't relent on loading the list na. Maybe it's just a glitch. Thanks.

Just be careful sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2017
4Gsmokei:
Bobowaja, op and all the gurus in the house thank you so much for your unflinching efforts in this great exposure.
I have been following this thread with keen interest from a distant. Now am here.
1. I have opened CB account successfully
2. I have received my Payoneer Mastercard live.
3. I have opened UK FB account
4. I have opened plan B FB account
No email list to upload yet, still hustling for cash to purchase email list from op. E no easy.
Am very greatful op for ur efforts, God bless u real good.

You are almost set.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2017
nizelgirl:
Good morning to everyone and especially to the Boss. Your really trying for us and may God bless you plenty. I've was out of town that's why I was absent from class for some days but am back now and I've read up to meet up with the last page. I'll be purchasing my contact list tomorrow so that i can join others cos I wouldn't want to be left behind so expect to hear from me soon. I need to make hay while the Sun shines. Click bank affiliate here I come.

Madam you are welcome ma.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
I wanted to create my page.FB told me to upload A pic of myself.After doing this,this is the message I was sent

'You Can't Log In Right Now

Thanks for sending your photo. We'll email you within 72 hours if it meets our requirements.
At the moment, your account has been disabled as a security precaution.'

Hope I am on the right cause,bobowaja!?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
kingofthemall:
I wanted to create my page.FB told me to upload A pic of myself.After doing this,this is the message I was sent

'You Can't Log In Right Now

Thanks for sending your photo. We'll email you within 72 hours if it meets our requirements.
At the moment, your account has been disabled as a security precaution.'

Hope I am on the right cause,bobowaja!?

I can see ban hammer around the corner.
Bitter truth. So to say. I'd advise you have your plan B ready at hand.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
TTYMODE:

I can see ban hammer around the corner.
Bitter truth. So to say. I'd advise you have your plan B ready at hand.

You are rushing to much I guess. Try to make your Facebook wall active before rushing to create a page bro.

And also try to make use of PLAN B as an alternative.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by outflank: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
I can generate over a hundred thousand email lists for you. Call 07019564118.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
anyone here?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by PiuniMan: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hi
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
outflank:
I can generate over a hundred thousand email lists for you. Call 07019564118.

You guys don't really rest with all your scam schemes...... Sorry bro this room is not for you, kindly check the next door..... cool

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
PiuniMan:
Hi

How are you progressing sir?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by PiuniMan: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bobowaja

Please kindly repost how to send mass email without any of the recipient seeing other recipients

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by outflank: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
bobowaja:

You guys don't really rest with all your scam schemes...... Sorry bro this room is not for you, kindly check the next door..... cool
I'm a scammer and you're not? Listen friend, no one person has a complete monopoly of knowledge or skills. I CAN generate over a 100,000 email lists and at a far cheaper rate than yours; welcome to your competition.
I will put up my phone number again; 07019564118; kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
PiuniMan:
Bobowaja

Please kindly repost how to send mass email without any of the recipient seeing other recipients

Use bcc instead of to

But if I may ask, who are you sending mass emails to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.