Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government (4754 Views)

RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. / Do Some People Think Calling A Yoruba Person 'afonja' Is Denigrating? / Osinbanjo Is Not A Yoruba Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jullty45: 5:59am On Mar 31, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jullty45: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Nbote(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Osunbade, Lienus Muhammed, Kemi Adeosun are all urhobo ppl abi?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jullty45: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
They are not Yoruba people
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jullty45: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yoruba don't bear those name
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Afonjas are synonymous with use and dump.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wicked musiwa always enjoying that weed alone

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
ESDKING:

An osu ibo with a compressed head can never make sense. Slaves of the country.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

An osu ibo with a compressed head can never make sense. Slaves of the country.
Back to u .Even the blind knows who are slaves in this country. Truth is bitter that's why you are pained.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Back to u .Even the blind knows who are slaves in this country. Truth is bitter that's why you are pained.

You are the pained one that cant make use of your expired brain. A lunatic post a rubbish thread and you are insulting those that are better than your generations. Who are those crying for freedom? Even your Ohaneze said you are slaves and 5th class citizen, get used to your slavery.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jullty45: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

You are the pained one that cant make use of your expired brain. A lunatic post a rubbish thread and you are insulting those that are better than your generations. Who are those crying for freedom? Even your Ohaneze said you are slaves and 5th class citizen, get used to your slavery.

Back to u again. You called him a lunatic for creating a thread yet you opened and typed on the same rubbish thread, now who is lunatic here ?. On the other hand, you have stayed one year on nairaland yet you couldn't create not even a single topic. You really need self appraisal u afonja slave.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

Back to u again. You called him a lunatic for creating a thread yet you opened and typed on the same rubbish thread, now who is lunatic here ?. On the other hand, you have stayed one year on nairaland yet you couldn't create not even a single topic. You really need self appraisal u afonja slave.
[/s]

Look at this osu flat head, someone create a false thread and you are already insulting afonja. Your miserable life is messed up, reason you insult everyone easily. Your ohaneze said you are slaves in Nigeria and its true cos no one take you cannibals serious. Go and cry in one corner, shameless osu flat head.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by chijiblaze(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vice president Oluyemi. Super Minister Babatunde. Driver of the economy Kemi. Wow...I didn't know they were all Fulani..
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by SGTsmith001: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Look at this osu flat head, someone create a false thread and you are already insulting afonja. Your miserable life is messed up, reason you insult everyone easily. Your ohaneze said you are slaves in Nigeria and its true cos no one take you cannibals serious. Go and cry in one corner, shameless osu flat head.
. onye oshi.see ur triangular head.

which of this is wrong with you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Hopeless afonja, if your life is better u wouldn't have cried to this extent. Return to Oshogbo to continue with your human skull mining business with your slave brothers. Pained soul. Op stated a fact and you are here crying.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. onye oshi.see ur triangular head.

which of this is wrong with you?

Compressed head, you are boring. Go eat your human meat as usual.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by SGTsmith001: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Compressed head, you are boring. Go eat your human meat as usual.
. skull miner.I ain't going anywhere. I am here to hammer ur oblongal conheads to normal shape of a human head.oya come here and kneel down

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by profhezekiah: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Must U show a life devour by hatred always
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=demslayerrz post=55133860]

You are the one crying here, why not go eat your fellow human as usual. Cannibals without shame, i understand your frustration, no human meat available for you to eat, reason you are crying everywhere. Do the needful and end your miserable life for once.[/quote
Like I have said before, you are not satisfied with your status, if really you are, you wouldn't have quoted me initially. For your information, sniper is very affordable just 500 naira. Buy and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

You are the one crying here, why not go eat your fellow human as usual. Cannibals without shame, i understand your frustration, no human meat available for you to eat, reason you are crying everywhere. Do the needful and end your miserable life for once.
Like I said before, you are not satisfied with your status, if really you are, u wouldn't have quoted me initially. For your information sniper is very affordable just 500 naira. Buy and do the needful.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
ESDKING:

Like I said before, you are not satisfied with your status, if really you are, u wouldn't have quoted me initially. For your information sniper is very affordable just 500 naira. Buy and do the needful.

The flat head cannibal is in pains, Go and do the ojukwu style as usual, shameless cannibal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jieta: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
afonjas and Igbo let's be brothers keeper. how can educated people like SGTsmith and ESDking be fighting like cat and rat.
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

The flat head cannibal is in pains, Go and do the ojukwu style as usual, shameless cannibal.
I think you are the shameless ritualist that is in pains that's why you qouted me in the first place to unleash your frustration, but sorry you met the wrong person. Will you gt the fu*k out of here !

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jullty45: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Osibanjo is not a Yoruba person.. Osibanjo is either an Igbo person or ijaw. Obviously he is not Yoruba person.

Yoruba people are not that stupid as you people think that they are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by LoveDecay(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

The fools believe in aggression and exaggeration.

P.S... this country only recognizes the obi of onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
ESDKING:

I think you are the shameless ritualist that is in pains that's why you qouted me in the first place to unleash your frustration, but sorry you met the wrong person. Will you gt the fu*k out of here !

Typical Osu cannibal, you insult people but cry when they retaliate. I wont smash your flat head if you didnt denigrate my tribe, next time tell your late parents to give you proper home training before coming online to disgrace them. Shameless cocaine pusher.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Typical Osu cannibal, you insult people but cry when they retaliate. I wont smash your flat head if you didnt denigrate my tribe, next time tell your late parents to give you proper home training before coming online to disgrace them. Shameless cocaine pusher.
Oo! I never knew I was replying a bastard, that's why you are this pained because you lack parantel care. if you had parents you won't even engage in calling relations. I think your agony is perpetual and your problems are complicated and endless. Shame on the criminal that impregnated your proustitute mother and left her miserable and your mother couldn't bear the shame hence giving you out to motherless babies home.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

Oo! I never knew I was replying a bastard, that's why you are this pained because you lack parantel care. if you had parents you won't even engage in calling relations. I think your agony is perpetual and your problems are complicated and endless. Shame on the criminal that impregnated your proustitute mother and left her miserable and your mother couldn't bear the shame hence giving you out to motherless babies home.
[/s]

Same delusional and incoherent ramblings from a cocaine smuggling nitwit. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more foolishness in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go, reason your adopted parents cry whenever you show face.

The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world, they were a bit late. You are deficient in all that lends character, a cannibal that derive pleasure in eating fellow Iboes. Even your adopted mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get the community dog to play with you. Go end your miserable life and save your cursed village from the curse and shame you spread around. Dirty looking cannivore

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajeromi Ifelodun House Of Reps Election Declared Inconclusive / Appeal Court Affirms El-Rufai's Election As Governor Of Kaduna State / 2023: Nigeria Bleeding Under APC, PDP Must Take Over - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.