Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae (1284 Views)

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2017
lol

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Buharimustgo: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
The guy is a Yoruba guy,they don't like spending cash for women,rather they want to reap from where they didn't sow,so don't disown your own
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by martphreak(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
The nigga above me gat no chill... bro abeg wic network u the use? cos the way u chance me on FTC guy I may not forgive u till new yr resolution... They should leave him Jare... na him worst pass? afonjas n flat heads hurriedly the disown am... we the benues, Kogi and all the middle belts happily accept him...
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerians even took it to wikipedia

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Raphaelmary(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Afonja kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2017
People need to leave this guy alone & get a life. All this bandwagoning is getting boring. Life goes on. Geez.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Freethought(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The guy is a Yoruba guy,they don't like spending cash for women,rather they want to reap from where they didn't sow,so don't disown your own

Well, I seriously wanna believe yu dnt knw way yu are typing. I am a yoruba man, I don't spend my hard earned money on gals that are not in any way related to me.

If I need to take someone out, my sister and my mum is dere.

And bfr yu ask, if I need 2 fork, well, I won't need to cos I'm 29yrs, iv never forkd and I am still alive.

MY POINT ,not all yoruba guys who doesn't like spending on gals wanna reap whr dey dnt sow
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Davash222(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:
People need to leave this guy alone & get a life. All this bandwagoning is getting boring. Life goes on. Geez.
Mind your Business!! This is national issue.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Ashleydolls(f): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Lol. Funny people everywhere
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2017
And so? Nigerians sha like unnecessary news
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Davash222:

Mind your Business!! This is national issue.

National issue? Oh wow, life must be really dull then. As
you were.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Kondomatic(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Like the guys condemning and rejecting him are in anyway better than him
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by gbenga4sure(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:
Yea Zar Zar I just like the way you reasoning very much will like to meet you one day
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2017
gbenga4sure:

Yea Zar Zar I just like the way you reasoning very much will like to meet you one day

Awww, thanks, hun smiley Just call my name & I'll be there grin
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Davash222(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

National issue? Oh wow, life must be really dull then. As
you were.
Now lemme educate you little about Nigerians..

We always find ways to ease our worries, and this is one of the numerous ways. Its just for the fun.

There is nothing like Yoruba Boys Congress or Igbo Men Association..

Now, sit back and enjoy the fun.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Earth2Metahuman: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2017
What is wrong with people self

Those shouting are probably among those who will buy puff puff and fanta for a girl and expect her to bend over, now acting all righteous on the internet.

If the d girl doesn't wanna date a guy to begin with, why go on a date with her? You have both talked on the internet and probably seen each others pictures, if you wanna get to know her physically, why not go to a park or where there is no food or something?

5k is big deal to the guy, jesus let him fuccking be.

I hate self righteous trolls.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by UncleJudax(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Nobody is repping Boko Haram? Somebody should pick up the baton, let the childishness continue! undecided
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by gbenga4sure(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2017
cheesy
ZarZar:

Owk. calls her name zarzar........ but your not here now. infact I av been calling your name since
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Davash222:

Now lemme educate you little about Nigerians..

We always find ways to ease our worries, and this is one of the numerous ways. Its just for the fun.

On the expense of someone else though? It just seems a bit twisted & overplayed because the guy has his own worries too just like you. There is such a thing as a joke gone too far. While having your fun, just make sure you don't push this guy over the edge. You'll have your worries & that on your conscience too.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by gbenga4sure(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

zarzar I want to tell you some sweet things your South African guys never told you before. grin
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2017
The truth is Pablo Ayodeji goofed the same way gbenga4sure is about to goof with ZarZar.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2017
gbenga4sure:

zarzar I want to tell you some sweet things your South African guys never told you before. grin

Lol, please let's not derail this thread with that tongue
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Homeboiy: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Pablo ur a goner

as the pro NCAN
we push him back to the west
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by NeeKlaus: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Since no tribe in Nigeria wants him, let's leave him for the Kenyans.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by gbenga4sure(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
The truth is Pablo Ayodeji goofed the same way gbenga4sure is about to goof with ZarZar.
what are you trying to say bruh
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by gbenga4sure(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, please let's not derail this thread with that tongue
alright will tell you later.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2017
gbenga4sure:

alright will tell you later.

OK

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Davash222(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

On the expense of someone else though? It just seems a bit twisted & overplayed because the guy has his own worries too just like you. There is such a thing as a joke gone too far. While having your fun, just make sure you don't push this guy over the edge. You'll have your worries & that on your conscience too.
On the contrary, the guy is also enjoying the fun. Thanks for your concern though.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Davash222:

On the contrary, the guy is also enjoying the fun. Thanks for your concern though.

Good to know.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Your Erection? / BURSTED! Man Gets Stuck While Having S3x With His Sister-in-law (video) / Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.