Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

"Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi (22016 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nukualofa: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Kperogi is in Babangidas camp

what do you expect?

in the south are we that united?

same to the north

wake up
Funny how you label anyone that speaks out as a crumb eater.

Who is the wise person today in Buhari's camp that can tell us any tangible achievement that buhari has done

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
Quota system is what the North has used to underdeveloped this country and if merit is not enshrined then we will continue in a Vicious cycle

It is should be included in the new electoral reform, that nothing like North or South again. Good candidates must emerge,..but democracy always throw up, worst of the worst

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nukualofa: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Are you one of the Atiku boiz?
Stop all these childish tantrums.

Deal with the matter on ground objectively and not all these unnecessary labels.

Lalasticlala please do fp things

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Babacele: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2017
hmmmm Prof Kperogi happy birthday sir. It is obvious especially with the latest auto poison of his administration in the embarrassment of Magu without firing the DSS DG within 24 hours that PMB is an heartbreaker! ......can he redeem this situation? I don't know but APC won't go down with him ; that I know.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
Stop all these childish tantrums.

Deal with the matter on ground objectively and not all these unnecessary labels.

Lalasticlala please do fp things

The truth is they should leave all this divide and rule

8 years in the north then south east too taste it for equality and fair play

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Babacele:
hmmmm Prof Kperogi happy birthday sir. It is obvious especially with the latest auto poison of his administration in the embarrassment of Magu without firing the DSS DG within 24 hours that PMB is an heartbreaker! ......can he redeem this situation? I don't know but APC won't go down with him ; that I know.

Baba needs to do something

If not he will loose his sincere followers

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by orunto27: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Study Their Body language. Saraki is not a Conman. He's focussed. Dogara smiles like an opportunist and simply naive. Buhari is just bubu scanning for escape routes.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by orunto27: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Alisegun:
Well done sir But Baba get Malu for farm sha

Saraki isn't a Malu at all and can never be.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Babacele: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

what do you expect?

same to the north

wake up
do you know who kperogi is? He wants a better country and did campaign for PMB and against IBB in the person of GEJ de buffoon in 2015. Is Aisha Buhari too in IBB camp? Mamman Daura is destroying the Buhari essence which can still be salvaged by deliberately purging this admin of all toxic nonsense of any dauras. Has PMB learnt from the mistakes of his successors especially GEJ?
He has some time more to right things but only time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by President99: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

what do you expect?

same to the north

wake up
When he supported Buhari during electinoeering, whereas IBB supported GEJ yet U call him IBB's boy.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

what do you expect?

same to the north

wake up

Who cares which camp he belongs to? He is a Northerner speaking out against a fellow Northerner, otherwise people like you would have been first to accuse him of hate, if he was from elsewhere. That was my point in case you missed it.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by orunto27: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

My brother you need to understand how the game works

They are born with politics

Then Saraki should have suspended Undeme for one year instead of 6 months.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
The man just wrote everything that's on my mind. The problem today is that the Executhieves and Legislathieves are working in cahots indirectly to continue to improverish the common man

Yep, they are all a rotten bunch - from presidency to senate and house of reps. The problem in Nigeria is the right people never get to the top.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

Who cares which camp he belongs to? He is a Northerner speaking out against a fellow Northerner, otherwise people like you would have been first to accuse him of hate, if he was from elsewhere. That was my point in case you missed it.

Kperogi is from north central

same way we classified the south

so get that sis
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Babacele: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Baba needs to do something
If not he will loose his sincere followers
now you are talking

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Kperogi is from north central

same way we classified the south

so get that sis

Slice it and dice it the way you want but North is North.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

Slice it and dice it the way you want but North is North.

Then south is south
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by dealslip(f): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When we have purposeful and visionary men like Ambode Nigeria is still looking for the right leader ...The day we stop all the quota system presidency thing and go for the best it's then Nigeria will start improving...I see no reason why Nigerians shouldn't draft Ambode to Aso Rock on 2019 if we are really serious about fixing this country because of all the leaders I have studied in this country he is the only one that has that visionary thought process a nation needs to attain some real growth
You are right Ambode is my sugar daddy. I would love him to be in Aso Rock. The guy executes projects with such precision I have never experienced in Nigeria. That is the reason why I love him. He is also brilliant
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by President99: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is either we hide it or not

Every region will clamor for the number one seat

1) Harmony

2) Unity

3) sense of belonging

No one is slave to one another

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

The truth
He supported Buhari during electioneering whereas IBB supported GEJ, yet you labeled him IBB's boy! What would U call other columnist-based in overseas like: SONALUHMENSE, OKEY NDIBE and host of others? Everyone reasonable Nigerian is discontent with Buhari, the worst of all is he cant even control his cabal!

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by signz: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Rxpetite:
We have heard but the North won't have another tenure.
Whether your name is farouq, jibrin or el- rufai, You will not choose another President for us.

See as all of them dey turn wailers overnight looking for opportunity to foist anoda abbokki on us

Those who know, know wink
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Then south is south

I know you want to deviate from the topic but I won't let you.

A fellow Northerner has criticized Mr Buhari, a Northerner. Otherwise you will claim "children of hate" - why not call this man a child of hate as well now? Why?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

A fellow Northerner has criticized Mr Buhari, a Northerner. Otherwise you will claim "children of hate" - why not call this man a child of hate as well now? Why?

I will agree with those that supported him from the word go

Most of wailers is sheer hatred

You don't know what they call constructive criticisms
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2017
President99:
He supported Buhari during electioneering whereas IBB supported GEJ, yet you labeled him IBB's boy! What would U call other columnist-based in overseas like: SONALUHMENSE, OKEY NDIBE and host of others? Everyone reasonable Nigerian is discontent with Buhari, the worst of all is he cant even control his cabal!

Ibb supported Gej

Don't get it twisted
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

Let me educate you its not about notherner supporting him or not

Wherever you come from so fat you are a progressive I don't care

sis don't just sit down in the confine of your room and make us regret the line we tow

THE TRUTH IS WE DONT
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:
PRESIDENT BUHARI, AGAIN, LISTEN.....
Let me update you on a little bit of history about a few things that happened in the National Assembly:
Between 1999 and 2003 the following happened:
1. President Obasanjo imposed Senator Evan(s) Enwerem as Senate President on all the senators, but when the media - yes, the media - exposed Senator Enwerem as being an ex-convict who cleverly changed his name from Evan to Evans so that he could deceive INEC and voters to become a senator, Obasanjo mobilized and sacked him as Senate President, and nothing happened!
2. The charismatic, brilliant and stylish Chuba Okadigbo became Senate President against the wishes of President Olusegun Obasanjo, but when Okadigbo awarded a contract of a mere sum of 12 million Naira without advertisemen, or without due process, as is said these days, Obasanjo again mobilized and sacked Chuba Okadigbo as Senate President, and nothing happened!
3. After Chuba Okadigbo, President Obasanjo imposed Senator Adolphus Wabara on the senate as Senate President, but when Wabara took part in receiving and sharing a bribe of a mere sum of 50 million Naira from the Minister of Education at that time, Obasanjo ordered the arrest and immediate prosecution of Senator Adolphus Wabara, and nothing happened!
4. President Obasanjo imposed Honourable Salisu Buhari on the House of Reps as their Speaker in 1999, but when the media - yes, again, the media - exposed Hon. Salisu Buhari as having forged a degree certificate purportedly from a university in Toronto, Canada, Obasanjo mobilized and got him removed as House Speaker, and nothing happened!
5. Now, I wouldn't waste time talking about House Speaker Patricia Ette matter, as that case had no any form of interference from late President Umaru Yar'Adua!
BUT HERE COMES THE WORST.... JUST IN 2014...
6. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the unlawful removal of the security aides of House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
7. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the gates of the National Assembly to be shut against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
8. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the police to teargas the National Assembly, specifically against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED! Not even a whimper nor condemnation through a resolution was heard from the Senate!
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....
• If a ruler like Obasanjo interfered in the affairs of the National Assembly to clamp down on either certificate forgers or bribe takers or for contract award "without due process", and NOTHING HAPPENED,
• And if a notoriously corrupt ruler like Jonathan clamped down on Speaker Tambuwal; shut the gates against him; teargassed him; withdrew his security cover, and NOTHING HAPPENED, what do you think will happen if a man of integrity like you clamps down on all criminals masquerading as senators in the Senate?
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I assure you!
In your own case, you have the massive support of majority of Nigerians to decisively clamp down on these rogues, including the unflinching support of many prominent legal luminaries. So just crush them and liberate Nigeria.... After all, that's the reason we put you in power - to liberate Nigeria from crooks, criminals, and gangsters occupying positions of power!
Shakespeare famously said you have to be cruel to be kind.... In other words, you have to be cruel to gangsters, criminals, and rogues in the Senate so that you will be kind to the poor people they seek to destroy with their corruption. Cruelty to crooks like Saraki and his gang by you will be an act of kindness to poor Nigerians. That's the deal. A committee cannot tame criminals.

Cham Faliya Sharon

Good reference but, Buhari is a whimper , a snail, a coward, a cunning criminal who truly has no one's interest at heart, a purging maggot.

Buhari does not have control of his own vision talkless of AsoRock..

Buhari is weaker than a shrimp..

Buhari is a worthless human, a savage illiterate without shame..

He don't even have any control over Aisha in Za oza room, since his ball were suspended from active duty 9years ago.. Aisha now has a better ramming program in the pent house and may never give it up for Buhari no matter what.. So the other room comment was for Bubu's consolation

You sitting in there writing epistle about Buhari -de-gaint meant Tinubu really invaded you brain and installed rotten pizza in it..

1 dead Olopka is better than 10 living Buhari..

He has never achieved anything, he won't allow achieve a thing and would surely die a loser...

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by orunto27: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
Farooq right?

The true is the north only have one term left

All your scheming to Bring another northerner for 8 years won't work

When they produce a Fulani man from Herdsmen from either Modakeke or Enugu, he's still a Northerner.
Thank you sire
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=orunto27 post=55125805][/quote]

uncle quote rightly
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

I will agree with those that supported him from the word go

Most of wailers is sheer hatred

You don't know what they call constructive criticisms

sarrki:

Let me educate you its not about notherner supporting him or not

Wherever you come from so fat you are a progressive I don't care

sis don't just sit down in the confine of your room and make us regret the line we tow

THE TRUTH IS WE DONT

Now it is progressive vs others, yeah right! Before it was others vs so called children of hate.

What do you know about constructive criticism?
You have no iota of objectivity in you so do not qualify to even mention it at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

Now it is progressive vs others, yeah right! Before it was others vs so called children of hate.

What do you know about constructive criticism?
You have no iota of objectivity in you so do not qualify to even mention it at all.

The truth is don't sit down in wadata plaza with the smug look on your face and quote one if the most dubious and cunny politicians on earth

it's out if sheer hatred for pmb
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by bamosagie(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
Farooq right?

The true is the north only have one term left

All your scheming to Bring another northerner for 8 years won't work

Thank you sire

Sorry to burst your bubble, it will be impossible for the south to get a shot at the presidency again except through devine intervention. even if Buhari succeed in getting a second term, PDP will present a northerner with a southern vice to contest afterward, while the APC will present a southern president and nothern vice, guess who the north will vote for. you dont need a prophet to tell you how divided the southern vote will be.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is don't sit down in wadata plaza with the smug look on your face and quote one if the most dubious and cunny politicians on earth

it's out if sheer hatred for pmb

Yeah right, it is now dubious/cunny politician abi? If this guy wasn't from the North, what name would you have called him? Don't be hypocritical Sarrki, say it as it is. Your past posts are all there for all to see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed & Rotimi Amaechi Inspect NRC Proposed Head Office / Defection: Moghalu Demands Apology From Falana / Let ‘Responsible Citizens’ Carry Guns – Ortom Begs FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.