Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi (22018 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

Yeah right, it is now dubious/cunny politician abi? If this guy wasn't from the North, what name would you have called him? Don't be hypocritical Sarrki, say it as it is. Your past posts are all there for all to see.

Live with it

baba is the C in C

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Live with it

baba is the C in C

Heya, that is the lame comeback you have. Too bad.
Baba worshipper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

Heya, that is the lame comeback you have. Too bad. Baba worshipper.

Live with it
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Live with it

That's totally your business.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
it can be in the electoral system rather it's a Constitutional matter.

The North is a barren wasteland as long as Qupta system is in place

Dont see it that way; everyone has something to contribute, but it must not be parastic, but mutual.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by President99: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Ibb supported Gej
Don't get it twisted

The last thing IBB will do is to support Buhari. They arch enemies.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Babacele:
do you know who kperogi is? He wants a better country and did campaign for PMB and against IBB in the person of GEJ de buffoon in 2015. Is Aisha Buhari too in IBB camp? Mamman Daura is destroying the Buhari essence which can still be salvaged by deliberately purging this admin of all toxic nonsense of any dauras. Has PMB learnt from the mistakes of his successors especially GEJ?
He still have some time to right things but only time will tell.

Not too good ti use derogatory word; GEJ is not a buffon
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by mmsen: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm not a fan of Saraki but I really find it hard to take someone seriously when they claim that they thought Buhari would be an able president.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Celestyn8213: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Go tell am na
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by HAH: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
Farooq right?

The true is the north only have one term left

All your scheming to Bring another northerner for 8 years won't work

Thank you sire
I have been seeing your contribution here Iam sometimes impressed sometimes disappointed

I have been a Buharist an have contributed to the campaign from 2003-2015, but honestly , disappointed, a my expectation have n been made even up to 20% the only area I give some credit to him is war against Boko Haram.

PMB need to be decisive and effective clearly t recent rejection of Magu by the senate is a clear demonstration of that fact, the senate used a report by DSS to nail Magu instead of getting his house inorder he just resent the name again without any lobby even in the best of democracies there is lobby, the senate nailed him again, this is rigging clear sign that they didn't do their homework.

I love Baba Buhari, but either old age I worrying him or his illness cos this I not the Buhari I believed in.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by tonio2wo: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:
PRESIDENT BUHARI, AGAIN, LISTEN.....
Let me update you on a little bit of history about a few things that happened in the National Assembly:
Between 1999 and 2003 the following happened:
1. President Obasanjo imposed Senator Evan(s) Enwerem as Senate President on all the senators, but when the media - yes, the media - exposed Senator Enwerem as being an ex-convict who cleverly changed his name from Evan to Evans so that he could deceive INEC and voters to become a senator, Obasanjo mobilized and sacked him as Senate President, and nothing happened!
2. The charismatic, brilliant and stylish Chuba Okadigbo became Senate President against the wishes of President Olusegun Obasanjo, but when Okadigbo awarded a contract of a mere sum of 12 million Naira without advertisemen, or without due process, as is said these days, Obasanjo again mobilized and sacked Chuba Okadigbo as Senate President, and nothing happened!
3. After Chuba Okadigbo, President Obasanjo imposed Senator Adolphus Wabara on the senate as Senate President, but when Wabara took part in receiving and sharing a bribe of a mere sum of 50 million Naira from the Minister of Education at that time, Obasanjo ordered the arrest and immediate prosecution of Senator Adolphus Wabara, and nothing happened!
4. President Obasanjo imposed Honourable Salisu Buhari on the House of Reps as their Speaker in 1999, but when the media - yes, again, the media - exposed Hon. Salisu Buhari as having forged a degree certificate purportedly from a university in Toronto, Canada, Obasanjo mobilized and got him removed as House Speaker, and nothing happened!
5. Now, I wouldn't waste time talking about House Speaker Patricia Ette matter, as that case had no any form of interference from late President Umaru Yar'Adua!
BUT HERE COMES THE WORST.... JUST IN 2014...
6. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the unlawful removal of the security aides of House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
7. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the gates of the National Assembly to be shut against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
8. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the police to teargas the National Assembly, specifically against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED! Not even a whimper nor condemnation through a resolution was heard from the Senate!
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....
• If a ruler like Obasanjo interfered in the affairs of the National Assembly to clamp down on either certificate forgers or bribe takers or for contract award "without due process", and NOTHING HAPPENED,
• And if a notoriously corrupt ruler like Jonathan clamped down on Speaker Tambuwal; shut the gates against him; teargassed him; withdrew his security cover, and NOTHING HAPPENED, what do you think will happen if a man of integrity like you clamps down on all criminals masquerading as senators in the Senate?
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I assure you!
In your own case, you have the massive support of majority of Nigerians to decisively clamp down on these rogues, including the unflinching support of many prominent legal luminaries. So just crush them and liberate Nigeria.... After all, that's the reason we put you in power - to liberate Nigeria from crooks, criminals, and gangsters occupying positions of power!
Shakespeare famously said you have to be cruel to be kind.... In other words, you have to be cruel to gangsters, criminals, and rogues in the Senate so that you will be kind to the poor people they seek to destroy with their corruption. Cruelty to crooks like Saraki and his gang by you will be an act of kindness to poor Nigerians. That's the deal. A committee cannot tame criminals.

Cham Faliya Sharon

So u think buhari himself and his goons are not crooks?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by breakeven: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Omooba77:

We need to abolish quota system so we can move forward.
Abolish the quota system and the North will die.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When we have purposeful and visionary men like Ambode Nigeria is still looking for the right leader ...The day we stop all the quota system presidency thing and go for the best it's then Nigeria will start improving...I see no reason why Nigerians shouldn't draft Ambode to Aso Rock on 2019 if we are really serious about fixing this country because of all the leaders I have studied in this country he is the only one that zhas that visionary thought process a nation needs to attain some real growth

That was the same thing they were saying about fashola
We have seen from his ministerial post that he is just like every other ineffective minister we have /had
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Let me update you on a little bit of history about a few things that happened in the National Assembly:
1. President Obasanjo imposed Senator Evan(s) Enwerem as Senate President on all the senators, but when the media - yes, the media - exposed Senator Enwerem as being an ex-convict who cleverly changed his name from Evan to Evans so that he could deceive INEC and voters to become a senator, Obasanjo mobilized and sacked him as Senate President, and nothing happened!
2. The charismatic, brilliant and stylish Chuba Okadigbo became Senate President against the wishes of President Olusegun Obasanjo, but when Okadigbo awarded a contract of a mere sum of 12 million Naira without advertisemen, or without due process, as is said these days, Obasanjo again mobilized and sacked Chuba Okadigbo as Senate President, and nothing happened!
3. After Chuba Okadigbo, President Obasanjo imposed Senator Adolphus Wabara on the senate as Senate President, but when Wabara took part in receiving and sharing a bribe of a mere sum of 50 million Naira from the Minister of Education at that time, Obasanjo ordered the arrest and immediate prosecution of Senator Adolphus Wabara, and nothing happened!
4. President Obasanjo imposed Honourable Salisu Buhari on the House of Reps as their Speaker in 1999, but when the media - yes, again, the media - exposed Hon. Salisu Buhari as having forged a degree certificate purportedly from a university in Toronto, Canada, Obasanjo mobilized and got him removed as House Speaker, and nothing happened!
5. Now, I wouldn't waste time talking about House Speaker Patricia Ette matter, as that case had no any form of interference from late President Umaru Yar'Adua!
6. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the unlawful removal of the security aides of House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
7. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the gates of the National Assembly to be shut against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
8. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the police to teargas the National Assembly, specifically against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED! Not even a whimper nor condemnation through a resolution was heard from the Senate!
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....
• If a ruler like Obasanjo interfered in the affairs of the National Assembly to clamp down on either certificate forgers or bribe takers or for contract award "without due process", and NOTHING HAPPENED,
• And if a notoriously corrupt ruler like Jonathan clamped down on Speaker Tambuwal; shut the gates against him; teargassed him; withdrew his security cover, and NOTHING HAPPENED, what do you think will happen if a man of integrity like you clamps down on all criminals masquerading as senators in the Senate?
In your own case, you have the massive support of majority of Nigerians to decisively clamp down on these rogues, including the unflinching support of many prominent legal luminaries. So just crush them and liberate Nigeria.... After all, that's the reason we put you in power - to liberate Nigeria from crooks, criminals, and gangsters occupying positions of power!
Shakespeare famously said you have to be cruel to be kind.... In other words, you have to be cruel to gangsters, criminals, and rogues in the Senate so that you will be kind to the poor people they seek to destroy with their corruption. Cruelty to crooks like Saraki and his gang by you will be an act of kindness to poor Nigerians. That's the deal. A committee cannot tame criminals.

Cham Faliya Sharon

you mean that crooked old dunce is a man of integrity and has the 'support' of majority of Nigerians? smh

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
breakeven:

Abolish the quota system and the North will die.

Funny enough the North will not die; has Niger, Chad died? Rather it will open our eyes to untapped resources.
We have leaders in the North who live for themselves and selves ALONE.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Osolo1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayindejimmy. God bless you immensely for that post on what the President needs to do Asap .Saraki and his goons and even some elements within pmb's kitchen cabinet wants to rundown this government, he needs to become brutal and we the masses equally need to ginger him with our public outcry against those kleptomaniacs who think nothing can happen to them as long as they are in that chamber.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by gamechanger1: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
Your analogy is wrong. I'd rather have a detribalized northerner who has a Nigeria First mentality than that cross breed of a cattle and an ekuke dog Manning our affairs
Same here
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Firefire(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....
[s]• And if a notoriously corrupt ruler like Jonathan clamped down on Speaker Tambuwal; shut the gates against him; teargassed him; withdrew his security cover, and NOTHING HAPPENED, what do you think will happen if a man of integrity like you clamps down on all criminals masquerading as senators in the Senate?[/s]

Cham Faliya Sharon

My friend, Gen. Buhary is a toothless bulldog. He cannot do jark.

Btw:

"Saraki is a cold, calculating, corrupt conman who destroys everything that comes in his way and Buhari is a self-centered, insensitive, naïve, and clueless man who has no business being president. The politics and choices of both men conspire to drag the nation to the pit" - Farooq Kperogi

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by SalamRushdie: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

That was the same thing they were saying about fashola
We have seen from his ministerial post that he is just like every other ineffective minister we have /had

I have never been a fan of Fashola because I knew he was a fraud right from the onset.. when he was governor of Lagos I saw through his propaganda then
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=55129874]

I have never been a fan of Fashola because I knew he was a fraud right from the onset.. when he was governor of Lagos I saw through his propaganda then[/quote

Just give Ambode second tenure
for now he is the best state governor.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by LordAdam16: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....

Cham Faliya Sharon

Everything changed in 2015 when an incumbent President lost power.

Buhari is too weak to even contemplate this nonsense you're getting at.

Buhari has no integrity and he has been demystified. First by Tompolo, then NDA, then Saraki.

Everybody knows he is an empty barrel. He is the king walking in the marketplace with no clothes on.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by SalamRushdie: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Cornerstone2020 post=55129991][/quote]

Ambode is a performer
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spot on!...this d.amn jungle is overdue for a blawdy revolution!
Happy birthday @ kperogi!
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Awoo88: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....

Cham Faliya Sharon
Whatever it is you are taking is not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gbam!...once again, the redundant nomad is a waste of my vote!!!
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Godfullsam:
The reason why these northerners are condemning Buhari right left and center is beyond me.

Are they not the people who voted him into power?

They are expecting something thinking it will favor the North more..
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by potent5(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
See grammar. See finishing!
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Babacele: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Omooba77:

Not too good ti use derogatory word; GEJ is not a buffon
OK Sir but not when he squandered such unprecedented goodwill and resources that no Nigerian leader has ever got. Besides, a non biased international press gave him that title not me...Google it. GEJ was a more worse heartbreaker . It is a talk for another day.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by DIKEnaWAR: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
Quota system is what the North has used to underdeveloped this country and if merit is not enshrined then we will continue in a Vicious cycle

Nigeria will develop, when northern Nigeria develops . Just like in 1957 when they weren't ready for independence and held the entirecountry till they were in 1960. The north has refused to develop nd wants all of us to wallow in misery with them for fear of the south dominating them.

About Buhari, he is no different from every northerner you know; full of pretence, clueless bout governance with a sense of entitlement and monarchy. They only use the masses of the north for voting purposes. They are anti progress and very conservative. In the entire north, I used to have confidence in ONLY El rufai. He did wonders in FCT as Minister, but look at how he has been floundering in Kaduna.

Left to me, northerners won't rule this country again. They have been the clog in the wheel of our progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by jbhill(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=ayindejimmy post=55123069]PRESIDENT BUHARI, AGAIN, LISTEN.....
Okadigbo, U failed it when u said man of intergrity.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by joinnow: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
All these descriptions self.
Adjective self go see confused say just two persons alone get all these qualities.
"National Assembly are equally evil, corrupt, obtuse, and inept. Saraki is a cold, calculating, corrupt conman who destroys everything that comes in his way and Buhari is a self-centered, insensitive, naïve, and clueless man who has no business being president"
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by fuckyoumhen: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
Farooq right?

The true is the north only have one term left

All your scheming to Bring another northerner for 8 years won't work

Thank you sire
I never knew that you understand the game up to this level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Fresh Crisis Rocks APC, Officials Accused Of Planning ‘illegal Meeting’ / Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.