Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

"Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi (22012 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by bakila: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
buffalowings:

improvement

you're joking right?
Where do you stay in Nigeria?
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by buffalowings: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
bakila:

Where do you stay in Nigeria?

OK I think you just corroborated my comment by asking this question

you and I know it's still the same old shit grin
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Eluwilussit(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
bakila:

Now you agree. No pretence I tell you. Whatever gains Nigeria has achieved you won't see, Bubu is now clueless and bigoted, while you are rational and unbiased. I will repeat, we have passed stage one and are in moving to the next.

Every government, no matter how bad, has an achievement. Starting from independence till date, there is always something good about each government. What some of us is saying is that Bubu isn't the man most of you claim he is. He is not the best fit for the job.

See Bakila, during elections, you made some valid points which I agreed with. Change made sense then, even if it is just to move from one party to another, for Nigerians' and democracy sake. My problem is the unbridled and unearned praise, people like you heap on a man who has next to nothing to offer our dear nation.

A clueless president who is always quick to empathize with other nations for a couple of deaths, but keep eternally mum, when 100s of his own citizens are massacred, leaves nothing to the imaginations of his followers.

Posterity and history will judge all of us.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by hucienda: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rxpetite:
We have heard but the North won't have another tenure.
Whether your name is farouq, jibrin or el- rufai, You will not choose another President for us.

See as all of them dey turn wailers overnight looking for opportunity to foist anoda abbokki on us

thanks ma'am. u sef see d plan.

lol ... dem tink say d south no no wass up.

Buhari n no other northerner must finish this tenure. Next time, they'll pick someone healthy and sound.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by blackfase(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Very apt! The true picture of events....

Kiakia:
And so it is. PMB just wanted to be President and nothing more. He is even more clueless that GEJ. Under his regime thus far, all the gains achieved by the previous administrations have been reversed. He plunged the country into mindless recession which have caused untold hardship to the citizens. His apparent aloofness to governance and naivety in politics have combined to create cabals and rogues within his kitchen cabinet, and have even emboldened the legislature to threaten to bring down his government if pushed to the wall any further. His response? Setting up a so called Peace Committee to reconcile differences between the two arms of government! Sad!
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by bakila: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Every government, no matter how bad, has an achievement. Starting from independence till date, there is always something good about each government. What some of us is saying is that Bubu isn't the man most of you claim he is. He is not the best fit for the job.

See Bakila, during elections, you made some valid points which I agreed with. Change made sense then, even if it is just to move from one party to another, for Nigerians' and democracy sake. My problem is the unbridled and unearned praise, people like you heap on a man who has next to nothing to offer our dear nation.

A clueless president who is always quick to empathize with other nations for a couple of deaths, but keep eternally mum, when 100s of his own citizens are massacred, leaves nothing to the imaginations of his followers.

Posterity and history will judge all of us.
He has offered character and demystified PDP and all the goons out there. Call him whatever you want it is his charisma that ended the ignominious magalomania of those days.
That gag is over Nigeria is facing a new dawn, the APC people can say what is wrong with their party and their is no Harry Marshal, Funsho et al.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Eluwilussit(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
bakila:

He has offered character and demystified PDP and all the goons out there. Call him whatever you want it is his charisma that ended the ignominious magalomania of those days.
That gag is over Nigeria is facing a new dawn, the APC people can say what is wrong with their party and their is no Harry Marshal, Funsho et al.

Unfortunately and erroneously, a lot of people have been deceived with Buhari's imposture. He is a charlatan. A man of character would have offered to provide his certificate. He would have made his assets declaration public. He would have acknowledged that the election that ushered him in was flawed. He would not have surrounded himself only with his Village people.

Our dear late Yar 'Adua was a man of character. Buhari is a pretender.Bigoted and weak......paper tiger.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by bakila: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Unfortunately and erroneously, a lot of people have been deceived with Buhari's imposture. He is a charlatan. A man of character would have offered to provide his certificate. He would have made his assets declaration public. He would have acknowledged that the election that ushered him in was flawed. He would not have surrounded himself only with his Village people.

Our dear late Yar 'Adua was a man of character. Buhari is a pretender.Bigoted and weak......paper tiger.
I told you, your judgment is beclouded by something. It could be patriotism, hate, dislike, myopia or bigotry. One thing I am very sure of, is that the charisma of Buhari has created a discussion. No one will take Nigeria for a ride of the magnitude seen post 2015 Nigeria. The Nest of Killers is a shadow of it ominous callous debauchery.
Buhari has set the tone; you my friend should stop the bigotry and see Nigeria post Buhari. The Governor of the State where I live is performing, because he knows that is the only way he would come back after riding on SAK.
You put Buhari against that your man, he will defeat one more time.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Eluwilussit(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
bakila:

I told you, your judgment is beclouded by something. It could be patriotism, hate, dislike, myopia or bigotry. One thing I am very sure of, is that the charisma of Buhari has created a discussion. No one will take Nigeria for a ride of the magnitude seen post 2015 Nigeria. The Nest of Killers is a shadow of it ominous callous debauchery.
Buhari has set the tone; you my friend should stop the bigotry and see Nigeria post Buhari. The Governor of the State where I live is performing, because he knows that is the only way he would come back after riding on SAK.
You put Buhari against that your man, he will defeat one more time.

Why do u equate everything to Jonathan? That my man this, that my man that. Jonathan was voted out because he wasn't good enough. Why can't we leave him out of every conversation? I never voted for jonathan or bubu. Simply because I believed none of them is good for the post.

Time will tell, who is bigoted. You or me. grin
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by bakila: 2:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Why do u equate everything to Jonathan? That my man this, that my man that. Jonathan was voted out because he wasn't good enough. Why can't we leave him out of every conversation? I never voted for jonathan or bubu. Simply because I believed none of them is good for the post.

Time will tell, who is bigoted. You or me. grin
You of course and you know the reason. It has to do what the fact that Buhari's govt have Nigerians adequately represented, unlike the Goodluck govt that is heavily lopsided.
The Azikiwe conned the Goodluck. That is why he is your man, a reason for which more bigoted ignoramusesss call Nigeria the zoo.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Eluwilussit(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2017
bakila:

You of course and you know the reason. It has to do what the fact that Buhari's govt have Nigerians adequately represented, unlike the Goodluck govt that is heavily lopsided.
The Azikiwe conned the Goodluck. That is why he is your man, a reason for which more bigoted ignoramusesss call Nigeria the zoo.

You are the only person I have heard say that Buhari's Government is more representative of Nigerians than Jonathan's. This is hypocrisy.

Now I know where you are coming from. I really thought you were nationalistic all the while. You are as bigoted as Buhari. I rest my case. Good day.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by bakila: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You are the only person I have heard say that Buhari's Government is more representative of Nigerians than Jonathan's. This is hypocrisy.

Now I know where you are coming from. I really thought you were nationalistic all the while. You are as bigoted as Buhari. I rest my case. Good day.
You know where am coming from, then say it my Seer friend.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by kamalcole3000: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
CoolFreeday:

pray to get to where he is first.

I wonder what you're going to do when we return him. SMH
I do not need to get to where he is to live a good life and to make my own contributions to humanity.

I'm already doing that
Lastly,may it interest you to know they Buhari is intellectually daft and the only thing that worked for him is the northern quota system thing otherwise he would have been a full-blown Fulani herdsman.

As for returning him,it your right to do so but let me also let you know that just as you are bearing the brunt of his failure now,you will continue to do so and your life will be be worse off than before he became president.
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by mbhs139(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Godfullsam:
The reason why these northerners are condemning Buhari right left and center is beyond me.

Are they not the people who voted him into power?

I think there's nothing wrong n retracing your step. They see that they have made a mistake, an innocent one, and they are voicing their frustration. Even we the Yoruba Muslims, like you people call us, are also frustrated and disappointed by the man Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

91 Million Nigerians Now Living In Extreme Poverty - World Poverty Clock / Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.