Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School (1208 Views)

See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2017
I shed tears of joy after reading this story, in these hard times when everybody is strictly about themselves alone
Kind hearted people like this beautiful lady still do good to a complete stranger, she saw a boy on her way to school many years ago and paid for his tuition upto this moment, may the good Lord continually bless her for this wonder act. please whatever way you can help people please do, even if it's a little amount of money, or clothes or affordable phones like itel S31, someone out there needs what you think is small. Be a blessing to someone today

Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by StarBukola(f): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
U did well Lady.b, God bless ur hustle.
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Riyikebaby(f): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Good people still exists
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by FleetAdmiral(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
I love this, very inspiring. God bless you lady b
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
FleetAdmiral:
I love this, very inspiring. God bless you lady b

A very big Amen, may God bless you too
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Riyikebaby:
Good people still exists

I swear, and I'm glad about this
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2017
StarBukola:
U did well Lady.b, God bless ur hustle.

Amen
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Ashleydolls(f): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
She has a good heart. God bless her
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Kondomatic(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Very nice of her

1 Like

Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2017
I'm so proud of this woman. I look up to people like her because one of my goal in life is to do something good for humanity. By that, I wouldn't be ashamed to die.
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Nollynude: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Ok

Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
She has a good heart. God bless her
Amen

1 Like

Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2017
VolTOxic:
I'm so proud of this woman. I look up to people like her because one of my goal in life is to do something good for humanity. By that, I wouldn't be ashamed to die.

Same here
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Nollynude:
Ok

You will be fine
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Nollynude: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

You will be fine

You too

Get well soon
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by megareal: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Reminds me of my mum who used to pay school fees for total strangers. There is blessing in giving. God bless you lady.
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2017
megareal:
Reminds me of my mum who used to pay school fees for total strangers. There is blessing in giving. God bless you lady.

Amen, God bless your mum too and every kind hearted human out there

1 Like

Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2017
God bless you lady b wherever you are, I really wish I can do better at giving
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Riyikebaby(f): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Wow! Such kind gesture as an undergraduate? I'm touched
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Riyikebaby:
Wow! Such kind gesture as an undergraduate? I'm touched

That's the astonishing part, normally as an undergraduate in Nigeria life is hard for you, so you don't even have power to help someone else because you need epp yourself
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
I think I am going to do this.

I always have it in mind but have never done it.

thanks for sharing. am going to start next term.
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I think I am going to do this.

I always have it in mind but have never done it.

thanks for sharing. am going to start next term.

May God provide you with everything you need to make this achievable. You go girl!
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Poshkeez: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
God bless you lady b
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Poshkeez:
God bless you lady b

Amen
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

May God provide you with everything you need to make this achievable. You go girl!
how life works.
Just yesterday I got to know my course mate has not paid her fees and exam is on Wednesday. we had to contribute the money.feels cool to help
Re: This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School by Shadedtee: 12:15am On Apr 02, 2017
lalasticlala, this people need to be recognized...

I recommend her for a FP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slams Boyfriend Weeks After She Praised Him On Twitter. / Please What Is Wrong With Me? / the painful truth about your phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.