Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Night Party By Igwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Night Party By Igwe (428 Views)

Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party / Life Of A Fucker By Igwe / The First Day I Toast A Girl(18+) By Igwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Night Party By Igwe by Igweakpos(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2017
part 1

The party was coming to it’s peak at around 1 in the morning, half the party was downstairs and the other half either bounced or were spread throughout the rest of the main floor of this large suburban house. No parents were around, so everyone showed up. The 13-15 people in the basement were loud enough to wake up anyone passed out on the ground level. I was sitting on a leather couch in a room isolated from the main party. There were about 3 other people in the room with me, one of them was passed out with his shirt off and a broken bottle of rum laying next to him in a puddle…. Scratch that, a pile of puke. We were all just sitting around talking while I rolled a blunt.
Then, it happened…
“NO! Bleep YOU!” the last words of a brutally intense argument ended with those words and the stomping of a women’s heels impressively sounding throughout the entire house. That’s when I saw her. At that point, my life felt entirely like that part of a romance movie where the main character sees the love of his/her dreams. I still remember this scene as if it were today, and that memory is fighting through a hell of a night of drinking and smoking. The light from the kitchen illuminated her figure like a pristine goddess descended from the clouds. Her face was that of an exotic women, beautiful because of her originality, she really doesn’t look like the majority of the brunettes in my area. Her figure was even more immaculate. Probably the most astonishing thing about her was the way her body curved and the amazing condition of her skin. Her skin just LOOKED soft and healthy, with a real tan, not the fake spray tans you see around here.
The woman had a classy feel to the way she walked, even though she was going through emotional troubles. She obviously cared deeply about the way she looked. However, you could tell she had a dirty side. She didn’t look slutty, but she certainly has seen a man or two. She had a natural C cup that she wasn’t afraid to draw attention to that was easily the sexiest part of her body, next to her thighs. They were slim, but strong, the type of legs that are begging to be seen under a short dress or a skirt, and she played the look perfectly. This women, was able to be “the sexy secretary” and she was only 17.
Clearly stressed over the recent fight with who was probably her boyfriend, she just wanted to get away from the majority of the party. She sat down on the other side of the couch, relatively close to me while letting out a long, heavy sigh that easily could have broken into a cry. I looked around the room. No one seemed to even bother to acknowledge her existence. I turned to her, she looked both inviting, yet cautious.
“You okay?”
She took a bit of time to respond, “No, my gay boyfriend is being an ass.”
“I’m sorry to hear that, what’s up?”
She began to explain, I would indulge further into the conversation, but it lasted the time it took for me to roll 4 2-gram blunts. Basically, her name is Carlie and her boyfriend, Mark, is apparently a “two-timing, cheating asshole.” I licked the last blunt tight and decided it was time to see if Carlie had it in her. By the time we stopped talking, she was sitting right next to me, no clue how it happened, but during our conversation, she inched her way over my way. I looked her dead in the eye and told her, “well, I’ll tell you what…” I paused and leaned in to her ear. Gently, I whispered, “You and I are going to go upstairs, smoke these blunts, and drink this Goose…… and I will make up for your boyfriend’s bullshit, Carly, let me make your night.” She looked at me with a dead-serious stare. I gave her one right back, I gazed into her eyes. “Lead the way.”
TBC

click to continue reading from part 2 https://igwescrib./2017/03/16/night-party18-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

Are There Women That Can Never Cheat In Marriage? / How was your last brake up like and why? / Confession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.