Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) (49944 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by charlesucheh(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
While the Looters swim in praises by ignorant Fools, the less privilege wallow in extreme torture and unscrupulous treatment by the apparatus of our criminal justice system!!! One day! We shall overcome!

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Onyinye15(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
IS THE LANDLADY HUMAN AT ALL? EVEN THE JUDGE
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by mrdino(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
In my honest opinion, this story is incomplete and one-sided, there are parts which aren't clear to me:
1. ' Mr. Aremu (the husband ) went to work and was arrested by Lagos Task Force' what offence was he arrested for?
2. The wife had a quarrell with the landlady and she was arrested, asked to vacate her resident despite the fact that she still has a year rent paid. There's something they r not telling us.
3. She was granted bail with a suretee , yet no one was willing to stand as suretee for her. does it mean she doesn't have any friend or relative.
4. Finally, it's a strange coincidence that husband & wife her in the police net at the same time.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by ezugegere(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
I wish I knew that landlady
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Sultty(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
rhektor:

Call Autie Obby she'll gladly start that thread
grin That one na government Muppet
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by GreyLaw(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
fatdick:
Once upon a time, I strongly believed in the country Nigeria. I defended her tirelessly and traded words with those who spoke ill of her.

Fastforward to over a decade later and things have gone from bad to worse for Nigeria. Now, I'm wondering if I was foolish to have defended her. Really, nothing good works in this part of the world. Education, infrastructure, welfare, electricity, transportation, human rights, youth employment, sports....it's all a sad tale.

Before you quote me, please tell me one good thing Nigeria has done for you as a citizen.

Maybe you were foolish then. Lol

Just kidding, but on a serious note, Nigeria is gone to the dogs. Or, it has always been with the dogs.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by asahnwaKC: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tender justice with mercy
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by haykes(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Y prison she quarel with landlady and landed in jail, while saraki and co continue to enjoy our money this is zoogeria
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yoruba landladies are extremely wicked and diabolical... Jokes apart
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by GreyLaw(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
fatdick:
Once upon a time, I strongly believed in the country Nigeria. I defended her tirelessly and traded words with those who spoke ill of her.

Fastforward to over a decade later and things have gone from bad to worse for Nigeria. Now, I'm wondering if I was foolish to have defended her. Really, nothing good works in this part of the world. Education, infrastructure, welfare, electricity, transportation, human rights, youth employment, sports....it's all a sad tale.

Before you quote me, please tell me one good thing Nigeria has done for you as a citizen.

Maybe you wasted your time then fighting for Nigeria.

But on a serious note, Nigeria is gone to the dogs. Or, maybe it has always been with the dogs.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by TinaAnita(f): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
The landlady and the judge are worst creatures on planet earth. How could the judge grant N50,000 bail to someone who is unable to pay her rent? She wouldn't be in debt if she has that money. Whatever happens to tampering justice with mercy? ‎Why imprison someone who is not a criminal? What a country!
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by samfuntua: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
And Tinubu is being celebrated everywhere
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by discman2k2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
VolTOxic:

Is this even an option?
Some people can be very stupid.
If I was the judge, I'll lock those ‘neighbors’ up.

Are u owk! Someone is in Prison while her kids are left with nobody to cater for & u dont have a dime of human sympathy or feelings? Haba, if na ur own nko?!

Life is in cycle.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by doctor306(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
fatdick:

I just wanted to tell you that Nigeria has not favoured anybody

The earlier we divide this country the better for us all because it seams the country is too big to have 1 president and besides our President is dumb

3 Likes

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by ambo1: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
loomer:
Person quarrel with landlady dem send her to prison.

This one na country?
word man
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Tisham20(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
poor man don suffer

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by 2016v2017: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
hotspec:
Truly, There was a country. Nigeria is finished. Remanded in prison custody for a civil offense, and d no-do-good justice even asked her to pay N50k for.bail, someone who cant pay her house rent. To make d matter worse, d neighbours also want to send d poor kids to Kirikiri wit their mum. Are the couples dt bad in d neighbourhood?
What are Civil Aids groups doing and Social Welfare? Why cant d justice called on d Social Welfare to take custody of d xdren?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by eddy4naija: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
That judge must be crazy and dumb. some of d so-called judges we have in dis cave, called nigeria should be dismised and jailed.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
So somwbody insult me now i fit go report and e go go jail
What type of country
A zoo where the police is somebody's personal security team
U will just sit down and not like somebody and call police to come and arrest the person as long as u have 5k to pay

What is even paining me is that the landlady is at fault for asking somebody to move out whrn the person's rent has not expired

Atah zoo
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by omolayomi06: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
hotspec:
Truly, There was a country. Nigeria is finished. Remanded in prison custody for a civil offense, and d no-do-good justice even asked her to pay N50k for.bail, someone who cant pay her house rent. To make d matter worse, d neighbours also want to send d poor kids to Kirikiri wit their mum. Are the couples dt bad in d neighbourhood?
What are Civil Aids groups doing and Social Welfare? Why cant d justice called on d Social Welfare to take custody of d xdren?
I youbhave said it all,, just imaging that stupid judge how will that woman pay 50k when she has no money for her rent,, where is this country Nigeria going....,,,, stupid president,, stupid senate, stupid Hornorable, stupid police, stupid politician, infact stupid judge. hisssssss
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by doyinbaby(f): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
charlesucheh:
I still don't belief it's an ordinary insult that landed that woman in jail! May be she played the Klitsckov thing on the land lady! But if the story is truly what it is, then I must say that it's the highest form of impunity i've seen on NL News!!!
thank you o people are always over biased when it come to landlords and tenant matter.,,...be sure to know exact details of what she did,,.....example my parents tenants(a polytechnics students rent was due for about 3 month she PACKED OUT her things,locked the apartment ,took keys away and traveled out of town).at times tenants can be wrong in their relations with their landlord .everything landlords tenant,...nah landlord then go call ,,,.,imagine calling the landlady barren.....i won't be quick to judge until I hear want she happen between her and her landlady 2.What way does her and her husband relate with her landlady NOW and in the PAST. I have had landladies and landlords I have never quarrel with any and non has ever drag me to police station
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by delishpot: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Their crime is.......They are Nigerians.
Yes, it is a criminal offence to be a Nigerian. The government hates you, fellow Nigerians Hate you and would not hesitate to cut you up into parts for quick sale or kidnapped you for Ransome and foreigners don't want you.
How can police arrest a mother for insulting land lady and not care to keep her kids in a safe place until she regains freedom? Abi did she threaten the woman's life?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Blackadmiral(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is so Sad.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
It shows that those parent are irresponsible, infact a good parent will try by all means to avoid going to prison, now who will take care of her children.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by frankblinkz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
anything make me step out from dis bloody country no coming back ooo..#TeamEuropeonmymind
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Mrpossible01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Ayomivic(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/three-kids-abandoned-husband-wife-sent-prison-lagos/

that judge is a wicked judge
the landlady is an evil woman
this country call Nigeria is control by evil people

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Mrpossible01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nawa o! Couple in the prison, for different offence.. Hmmmmm! There case is truly different!.... No doubts!

http://pmexpressng.com/three-kids-abandoned-husband-wife-sent-prison-lagos/

[/quote]
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Mrpossible01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
mrdino:
In my honest opinion, this story is incomplete and one-sided, there are parts which aren't clear to me:
1. ' Mr. Aremu (the husband ) went to work and was arrested by Lagos Task Force' what offence was he arrested for?
2. The wife had a quarrell with the landlady and she was arrested, asked to vacate her resident despite the fact that she still has a year rent paid. There's something they r not telling us.
3. She was granted bail with a suretee , yet no one was willing to stand as suretee for her. does it mean she doesn't have any friend or relative.
4. Finally, it's a strange coincidence that husband & wife her in the police net at the same time.

and the husband's case is not been narrated... smiley

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by toogbasky(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
I just read dis post, all I kept saying was God shud just come today
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by sonnie10: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Let assume they even committed offences, Husband and wife's jail term should not run at the same time because of the choldren's welfare.

One should go first, return and the other then goes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.