Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) (49955 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Jammiiee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Allah angry any small thing now, once the other person his richer or has a slight upper advantage these mumu policemen just follow their bidding like a bingo dog to his master angry angry

I so hate the Nigerian Police, god knows angry angry

loomer:
Person quarrel with landlady dem send her to prison.

This one na country?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by ststyreal(f): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
VolTOxic:

Is this even an option?
Some people can be very stupid.
If I was the judge, I'll lock those ‘neighbors’ up.
My friend I don laugh tire for here grin grin grin grin, see yeye neighbours wey suppose take care of the children, dem come carry the children come make dem join their mama for prison, which kain country we dey so. Nobody dey reason well again grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by sonnie10: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
mechanics:
It shows that those parent are irresponsible, infact a good parent will try by all means to avoid going to prison, now who will take care of her children.

Are you seriously standing behind this comment?

2 Likes

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by sonnie10: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
ststyreal:

My friend I don laugh tire for here grin grin grin grin, see yeye neighbours wey suppose take care of the children, dem come carry the children come make dem join their mama for prison, which kain country we dey so. Nobody dey reason well again grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I believe they wanted to draw the judge's sympathy, but it didn't work.

Normally people would think that no judge in their right mind would remind the woman after seeing those poor kids.

2 Likes

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Jammiiee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
But why are u all blaming the landlady angry that is not the problem here angry

Police men are the damn fuckïng problem. That thing is too common with them. 2 people quarrel, next thing you see 1 of em go call police on the other to lock him up and sheepishly, those black fools follow their supposed oga's instructions. Funny enough, what kinda right have they to lock her up angry

According to the purported story, the woman ain't owing, even if she were angry angry
mhizEvangee:
Nigerian government only know how to play on the the poor masses.
The landlady must be a barren woman to have allowed the woman stay in prison because of quarrel.
As a mother, for the sake of 9 months and d stress that followed, the landlady wud HV let her go
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by akigbemaru: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Stranded kids after parents went to prison.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
useless policemen that are uneducated will arrest a person over insult they will now call the offence a disturbance of public peace. crack heads.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by esty27: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
ElsonMorali:

If I was God, I'll kill that judge. angry angry angry
that is y u can never be God
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by sunsewa16: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Expecting to see the gravity of their crime but was disappointed,I now concur with people that said Nigeria is a zoo,where the stronger animals eat the weaker one's,pity the children's and imagine the venomous anger they will dish out to society in future.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Antichristus: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
loomer:

This one na country?

NA BANANA REPUBLIC.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Thalamus: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Somebody cannot pay rent and you want the person to pay 50k bail money. Something is not right with the judiciary.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by loomer: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Antichristus:

NA BANANA REPUBLIC.

This one pass BANANA, E don dey turn to agbalumo
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Can some one find out for me were these couple are For the sake of the children i will pay for their mothers bail, fuvk! This country! Fuvk! Buhari! Fuvk! The Nigerian police! Fuvk! Nigerians! Fuvk! The judge! And fuvk! God too! For letting this kinda injustice and cruelty happen. Just find the which police station the woman is and I will pay the fuvking bail money. angry I am so fuvking angry right now!

2 Likes

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by ElsonMorali: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
esty27:
that is y u can never be God

Yup
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
sonnie10:

Are you seriously standing behind this comment?
don't get u
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by marysyviabrown(f): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
even if she slapped the landlady,just because she is not rich, chai police and bribe na age mate, just because of ordinary insult and which I know the landlady insulted her back,she is in prison, we are doomed.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by yungsamchukwu1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
sad sad fucking zoo
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by davidif: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
loomer:

This one na country?

Dude, I doubt the Nigerian police even know the law. This is why they need to really raise the standards for policing in Naija. You must at least be a bachelor's degree to be a policeman and a master's to be a detective. Then they need to be thoroughly thought and tested on not only the Nigerian constitution but every (and I mean EVERY) statute in the law code. After that, they need to be taught do's and dont's of policing because this is getting pathetic.

No one has the right to order someone to be arrested. Not even the president cos the executive and the judiciary are supposed to be independent.

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by ise82(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
gypsey:
Can some one find out for me were these couple are For the sake of the children i will pay for their mothers bail, fuvk! This country! Fuvk! Buhari! Fuvk! The Nigerian police! Fuvk! Nigerians! Fuvk! The judge! And fuvk! God too! For letting this kinda injustice and cruelty happen. Just find the which police station the woman is and I will pay the fuvking bail money. angry I am so fuvking angry right now!

Go ahead God will bless you. And we will like to see you with the family in pix.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by wizjid69: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/three-kids-abandoned-husband-wife-sent-prison-lagos/

Unbelievable!
Is there no common sense I this country?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
ise82:

Go ahead God will bless you. And we will like to see you with the family in pix.
i don't want to take pictures with them i just want to help Them. thanks anyway smiley

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Origin(f): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is there a case? The landlady own Na small.

Landlady went to police to report, its always the first person to reach the police that is the victim. Next consideration is your social status.

Insult- how to prove she was insulted.
Was battery involved? What's kirikiri got to do with this Who is the judge that gave a bail of N50k for bail for an insult that cannot be proved for a lady who you wish to be a flight risk ( do you know if she had been asked to come to court she would have quit that house and gone back to her village to avoid the court case). What's in the case file"" Mrs ..... Arrested for insulting her landlady, lack of respect to elders."
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Anybody intended to take me out of this country called Nigeria. Nigeria is a plain version of hell-fire, nothing good to talk about it but evil. Imagine locked up a living soul in a prison for quarelling with her "landbug" while political thieves are celebrating like deities, even it's a slap on togo to competite with Nigeria
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by loomer: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
davidif:

Dude, I doubt the Nigerian police even know the law. This is why they need to really raise the standards for policing in Naija. You must at least be a bachelor's degree to be a policeman and a master's to be a detective. Then they need to be thoroughly thought and tested on not only the Nigerian constitution but every (and I mean EVERY) statute in the law code. After that, they need to be taught do's and dont's of policing because this is getting pathetic.

No one has the right to order someone to be arrested. Not even the president cos the executive and the judiciary are supposed to be independent.

Bros, the thing just weak my spirit
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by yankidelta(m): 2:18am On Apr 01, 2017
VolTOxic:

Is this even an option?
Some people can be very stupid.
If I was the judge, I'll lock those ‘neighbors’ up.
Like seriously what are the neighbours supposed to do?Dem never chop finish, u wan make dem come add oda ppl responsibility join?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by stevejomo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
NCAN
Lekki Branch
Present
Afonjas and crimes are like 5&6
Signed
Sec.Gen. NCAN
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by CDCEO001: 2:15am On Jun 18, 2018
hotspec:
Truly, There was a country. Nigeria is finished. Remanded in prison custody for a civil offense, and d no-do-good justice even asked her to pay N50k for.bail, someone who cant pay her house rent. To make d matter worse, d neighbours also want to send d poor kids to Kirikiri wit their mum. Are the couples dt bad in d neighbourhood?
What are Civil Aids groups doing and Social Welfare? Why cant d justice called on d Social Welfare to take custody of d xdren?
I ddon't think the neighbour wants to send the kids to prison, I think is their own way of reminding the court that the lady has little children at home. This is not fair at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.