Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone (27620 Views)

This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) / Little NIGERIAN Kids having SEX In A Party (Uncensored) Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by charlesucheh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
7) don't forget to fill your stomach double!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by segello58(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
omo i dey go my house joor

so i must practice all this for watin
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by Snowpikin: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
No 2 is a BIG NO.

How can u go to a party ur NOT invited to and start helping d celebrant to cook or do chores when he/she probably doesnt even know u talkless of inviting u.

U better just sit ur arse and wait for whoever invited u.

By d way who dey bring all dis chewing gum topic com nairaland sef
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by jaymejate: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
veekid:

don't try any of this in jogor

You mean jogor center?

Na Aso Ebi fit work there
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by sirusX(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Omo...na to park well near where they serve food and drinks; chop and drink wella

Don't dull it...Afterall, nobody knows you cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by Marcofranz(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
I done even attend parties let alone the one I'm not imvited
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by jattshaf(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Be positive Your friend inviting you to a party means that he/she wants you to be there. Do not feel out place or feel like you don’t belong there. This is because when some people go to parties and they don’t know anyone, they feel inferior. Consequently, they begin to suck. This will even make the situation. So be positive! Request to help the host Rather than just sitting down amidst persons you don’t know, you can decide to help the host. The host will no doubt be very busy but he or she will appreciate your request to help. You can even bring food to cook just to keep you busy.
Be positive Your friend inviting you to a party means that he/she wants you to be there. Do not feel out place or feel like you don’t belong there. This is because when some people go to parties and they don’t know anyone, they feel inferior. Consequently, they begin to suck. This will even make the situation. So be positive! Request to help the host Rather than just sitting down amidst persons you don’t know, you can decide to help the host. The host will no doubt be very busy but he or she will appreciate your request to help. You can even bring food to cook just to keep you busy.
That is if na gay party. As far as food and women dy. we go rock am till end

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by jattshaf(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
jattshaf:
That is if na gay party. As far as food and women dy. we go rock am till end
Error
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by praisekeyzz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Epositive:
i don't go to party alone, i ball with friends cool
so make we fly?
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by 2shur: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Baba do u mean owambe party
Or u follow your guy or gal gp party.
I come thr come look uche face.
Baba na to chop
If ai see better shawty i go follow up
Collect her contact mov3 ahead.
No time.
Who geh time to dey find who wan follow u talk.
Na by force.
Abegi
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by Epositive(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
praisekeyzz:
so make we fly?
you fit dive enter lagoon cool
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by highwaist: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bribe the waitress you will be busy with food
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by lepasharon(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
sanbells:
Why would I go to a party were I don't know anybody? That's the same thing as suicide because that's what you'll feel like doing, praying for the ground to open and swallow you.

The funny thing is ppl are busy socializing so they dont even notice if ur alone
Re: 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone by madjune(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Owambe.

You think you can fool Yoruba owambe organizers?
No.
They all know the gate crashers and believe me, you fit no get bottle water to drink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Deaf Couple Weds In Rare Ceremony After Dating Via SMS / The Worst Birthday Party Of My Life / My Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.