Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (37652 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by aalangel(f): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

Mark 11:25-26 says

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

John 15:20

Remember the word that I
said unto you, The servant is
not greater than his lord. If
they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among
the pagans that, though they
accuse you of doing wrong,
they may see your good
deeds and glorify God on the
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

James 1:2 said

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of
many kinds,

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the
Sanhedrin, rejoicing because
they had been counted
worthy of suffering disgrace
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!

She should ask for forgiveness first and see if she's not forgiven.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by CHARLOE(m): 1:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Omoluabi16:
don't you ever get tired?
Why shld he? Be there defending a rich pastor using his filthy money & connection to bend d law n oppress a single mother
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by CHARLOE(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2017
eyinjuege:

Seeking redress in court is different from arrest.
The question is why was kemi olunloyo arrested?
She may be sued by Mr pastor for 10billion naira, but why did the police arrest and detain her? Was she making bombs in Ibadan?, was she blackmailing him? Did she kidnap his child?, did she have access to church funds to defraud them?
Other than oral diarrhoea- defamation/libel, What crime has she committed? Punishment for libels are civil remedies and not criminal punishments, so why the detention in jail?
This country is a zoo, animal farm! Just wondering y she can't get a good lawyer to get her out n where are her kids, y are they not @ d for front of #free Kemi?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Acidosis(m): 1:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Those allegations are more than enough to reduce his membership by half.

This m. a d woman has been insulting the likes of Adeboye for ages; calling him ritualist at every given opportunity on the internet. The last I could remember was that Adeboye killed her uncle. Do you know some persons left RCCG because of her endless rants?

Now that she has taken her ma.d.ness to Portharcourt, what's so hard in allowing her prove her cases to the Magistrate? Lol.. Nigerians are difficult to deal with sha. That you insult Adeboye at every given opportunity doesn't mean others will swallow your insults and allow you damage their reputations. It is Christianity bro, not stup!d!ty.

As a pastor, you need to clear the air and let your members know your position as regards the allegation. How best can he do that in the midst of hypocrites and doubting Thomases, aside going to the law court?

It is the same false allegations that tarnished TB Joshua's image till date. Only God knows the number of lies I heard about that man even at my tender age. Those that have never been to his church (in Lagos) won't stop telling fake stories about how he buried 100 cows alive in his altar... I heard so much that till date, I still find it hard to define my position about TB Joshua. A lot of Nigerians are barbaric... TB Joshua kept mute, he was imprisoned and his church was shut down for years. Although he came and bounced back but what about his damaged reputations? The NDLEA guys that orchestrated the lies died mysteriously and the few left came apologizing on TV (I watched it), yet his reputations remained daunted.

Everybody cannot keep shut and allow miscreants destroy everything they've laboured for. If Jesus Christ had any reason to use the law court, he would have followed the due process, after all he paid tax to ceasar.. paid homage to royalties and many more. If Jesus was accused wrongly, he would have called his disciples aside to explain his position, but like a typical Nigerian, He would go further to prove his case to Thomas, the ever doubting disciple.
The only reason some of you have never gone to TB Joshua's church is because of one lie someone told you about him. That's just one of the evils associated with libel.

Some Nigerians are utterly callous and many more are being hypocritical about this issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by doubleZ88(m): 1:57am On Apr 01, 2017
forget all d ranting. imagine God forgiving us without asking. then dat means dat all so sinners will enter heaven. we must first of all ask for forgiveness before God forgives us and seclude us from those bound for damnation.
in dis case aunty kemi must first apologise and ask for forgiveness before she can b pardoned otherwise, face d full wrath of d law. pastor ibiyomie is on d right track.
there's I'd freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed.
my 2cent tho......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:48am On Apr 01, 2017
DozieInc:

You make sense Sir.
thanks hun but am a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 01, 2017
danielicon:

you are not serious in anyway. am telling you. listen, don't just rush to forgiveness when someone intentionally trying to bring u down for no reason. and besides the lady in question is not asking for forgiveness. just like Suleiman and Stephenie otobo, if Stephenie is found guilty, someone would talk about forgiveness
Intentionally trying to bring him down
How can anyone bring him down
Who God has raised up nobody can bring down
But even Jesus forgave those who killed Him
Which means someone trying to bring another down also deserves forgiveness
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Emycord: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation.
Nice one but send buhari his own version of this open letter he needs it more. For dasuki elzacky and kanu
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Awoo88: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

If Pastor David Ibiyeomie is truly a believer in Christ, then he must forgive and reconcile with Kemi else he is just deciving himslf
Actually you are the one deceiving your self. Allegations such as this doesn't go away. The only way to prove your innocency is the make the person making such accusations defend her statement using the instrument of the law. If Kemi wants forgiveness, she should apologize and recount her story otherwise the pastor should clear his name through a legal means available to him
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Babaevans1(m): 6:08am On Apr 01, 2017
duni04:

The point I'm making is that its only in oppressive countries with dictators that journalists are locked up for criticizing people. How much more, a pastor, locking someone up for an Instagram post!!! He actually paid the police to travel from Port Harcourt down to Ibadan to arrest her and take her back to PH, because of an Instagram post!!! Even if he was defamed, it is purely a civil matter, not criminal. At best attracting a fine. Not prison! If you know the number of laws that have been broken and illegalities that have been perpetuated on top this Kemi's case you will bow. And its being done by a Pastor trying to show power!!! A pastor!!!

Shut d fvck up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by adehadex(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Kin lon sele gangan ?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by silentshots: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

Remember the word that I
they have persecuted me,

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

they may see your good
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
many kinds,

The apostles left the
they had been counted
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!

Nigerians and hypocrisy... when she was writing those destructive articles none of u called her to order... He sued her for libel which is his legal right.... everyone now is saying he should forgive... u would do worst should it be you... and stop preaching Nigeria morality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by femi4: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2017
anibi9674:
OK. Christians are wired to be at the receiving end and also to forgive 490 times a day. No b beans to be a christian.
We only follow Jesus Christ by mouth. His teachings are hard . That's why people use old testament scriptures to back their actions
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Maximus85(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

Hear Him

Remember the word that I
they have persecuted me,

they may see your good
day he visits us.

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
many kinds,

The apostles left the
they had been counted
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

PEACE!

He's not a pastor. He's just an economics teacher. Everything he preaches is money money money.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Okuda(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

If Pastor David Ibiyeomie is truly a believer in Christ, then he must forgive and reconcile with Kemi else he is just deciving himslf

But you guys are the ones castigating suleiman and telling him he is guilty based on the fact that he has not taken otobo to court yet..hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2017
What will he be preaching to his congregation, certainly not repentance and forgiveness. Do you know how many people JESUS would have sued yo court if he wanted to, He did not even reply Pontus Pilate during interrogation.
I dont like Kemi, she has hurt so many people with her half baked journalism, but this is unexpected from any MOG
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Myself2(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

Hear Him

Remember the word that I
they have persecuted me,

they may see your good
day he visits us.

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
many kinds,

The apostles left the
they had been counted
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

PEACE!

What do you mean by EVERY TRUE CHRISTIAN knows
So for your mind now,na you holy pass Pastor Ibiyeomie abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ejisun53(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2017
What forgiveness are talking about here? She should first apologise to him. She has been talking rubbing about respected members of the public without any fact to back her claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by TinaAnita(f): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Vanessa88:

She's gonna rot in jail

Only in your hallucinations
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Montaque(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Op.
Your post will be appropriate when kemi seeks forgiveness, not when she still insist on the veracity of the claim. Afterall the law is taking its course, we don't know if the lady is right, only the law will determine that. So let her be, the day she comes for reconciliation, we will listen to her.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by piippa(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Nigerians Sef! is Pst David Ibiyomie the police IG? Hell No...was he the one that arrested Aunty Kemi? Hell No... is it wrong for Authorities to do thier job? Hell No...if you ever follow his preaching s you will know he taketh the Kingdom of Darkness with Violence. Not every preacher you try writing rubbish about. She wrote terrible things about pst E.A Adeboye and got away with it,but this time she will face the law.David ibiyomie is a protegee of Bishop David oyedepo and they are not gentle prechers like E.A Adeboye. Before you write rubbish about a man find out many things about him. You write rubbish about a man the past Governors of the state had no option but to succumb to,you write about a man who who spiritually chased the cultists aroung Goverment Residential area and bought their houses converted them to car park, A man who the former Governor couldn't demolish his church on two occasions, those that attempted died and they disembarked on the mission.Let me rest my case anyways. as long as he did not arrest her she is on her own God will do the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Okoh1:

everything u said is nothing but crap.

a complete balderdash..

infact, all of u preaching forgiveness are snakes under rose flowers.

where were all you idiots when kemi's mouth was leaking like a diarrhea patient?

you all were waiting for somebody to rise up against the diarrhea patient to start typing rubbish on social media in the guise of preaching forgiveness

#ihatehypocrites#

If saying the truth makes me an idiot then i will gladly accept it.

As a believer in Christ you don't have a reputation to protect but to bear the Name of the Lord which comes with diverse persecution.

Christ already made it clear that things that will cause many to stumble/fall away from the faith will come but woe unto whom it will come.

Christ set a perfect example for us to pray for those who despise us and forgive them. So, why can't David forgive? Or is he now greater than Christ?

Whether true or false, Kemi has a case to answer before God not before David Ibiyeomie
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jayAjoku(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2017
new2012:

I don't punt kemi as human, nevertheless, the pastor's Kingdom is certainly of this world based on what you wrote.
omo his kingdom is of this world and of the world above if e dey pain you na ur biz so na only for heaven christians suppose reign? show me where it says that we shouldn't enjoy heaven on earth first and then i will sell my self to you . its a pity you don't have the mindset of reigning on earth
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
They could hav allowed her to prove her allegation for us to know if she has facts not locking her up. As Otobo was allowed to but unlucky she gat no prove

While hanging on the cross with much pains He prayed and said "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do".

Stephen before he gave up the ghost prayed for those who persecuted and stoned him to death that God should forgive them

Despite living in luxury and in an air conditioned house, church and cars yet Pastor David cannot forgive mere accusation?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2017
jayAjoku:
omo his kingdom is of this world and of the world above if e dey pain you na ur biz so na only for heaven christians suppose reign? show me where it says that we shouldn't enjoy heaven on earth first and then i will sell my self to you . its a pity you don't have the mindset of reigning on earth

Since the anti christ invaded the church with the gospel of prosperity and reigning as kings, the church has lost its basic doctrines.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Adaezemum(f): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2017
I wonder what he teach is members. if he can't forgive of what use is a pastor.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by oruma19: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2017
Sibe007:

Nigerian version of Christianity....

No longer about Jesus.
Nigerian version of Christianity has always been about Jesus, money, materialism, but not about what Jesus preached. They leave out the doctrines and admonitions of Jesus and just use His name to draw crowd to their licenscious way of life. It's all about tithe and offering and nothing about Jesus and His message. No Nigerian is a true Christian.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2017
ndcide:

You are not God. Our God is a God of justice, law and order. Pastor ibiyeomie can forgive her, but he must not stop the law from taking its course.

When the likes of freeze, kemi, Otobo and others peddle falsehood do you open threads to stop them, or did you give support to the claims by being in different?

The reason why this thread is on the front page is not because of what you wrote, but because Seun and nairaland admin, hate the church and wants to ridicule the church with posts that diminishes the church.

Do you speak out when people post lies and evil?

What ever you allow on earth, is allowed in heaven so says the scriptures.

Pastor David has forgiven her, but the law must be made effective.

Ecclesiastes 8:11 (KJV) Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Even politicians for their material gains tolerates more falsehood from the masses more than the pastors.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie can not deny he is behind Kemi's arrest and prosecution. He is even a witness to testify in court.

God is the God of justice but yet merciful and compassionate always forgiving sins. If David can't forgive Kemi then God will not forgive him whether he is a pastor or not
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by KardinalZik(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2017
She started the music.....all alone without consulting with you Nairaland Pastors and Advocates!
Let her dance the dance to the end alone!!!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by 234ng44uk(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2017
duni04:

He arranged for her to be locked up for an Instagram post!!! She didn't dupe him, didn't steal from him, didn't burgle his house, but posted something about him on Instagram!!! is that one a pastor or Saddam Hussein? From this "pastors" reaction to Kemi's Instagram post, we can deduce that kemi was probably telling the truth.
Then let her prove her innocence in the court of law.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.