Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (37662 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jayAjoku(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

Since the anti christ invaded the church with the gospel of prosperity and reigning as kings, the church has lost its basic doctrines.

What the hell is this one saying? are you trying to say believers should not be taught how to prosper as well as win souls ? i can see you are shallow minded i have not seen a true believing church that doesn't preach soul winning with prosperity
come to portHarcourt go to bayelsa and see how souls are been won check how much churches spend on evangelism worldwide my friend if you don't know what you're saying just keep shut the gospel is spreading all over the earth and you are here in your shallow state trying to find solace in pitiful stories wake up to reality things are happening the gospel is spreading and that's the same way the devil is fighting its spread. so didn't apostle paul talk about prosperity? didn't jesus talk about it? is the basic doctrine of the church poverty? abeg if that is the doctrine of your own start giving me all your money o lemme gelp people that need it
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by proxillin(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2017
Chrisyianity is not Mumuism. When Jihadist Ottoman empire attempted to take over Rome in the 1667 AD, christian did turn away and forgive them.

Christian stood and fight. If christian had obeyed those bible verse then, there wouldn't be Christianity today.

You people just quote the bible without common sense interpretation.

When someone unrepentantly bent on destroying you, you don't play chicken and blame bible verse. Thats stupidity

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Macrichie01:
Come let us reason together, though your sins be as dark as scarlet, i'll make you to be as white as snow. Kemi has to come 1st. You don't forgive someone who has not acknowledged her wrong! Thats pride, she has a reprobate mind. As long as she can't see anything wrong in what she's doing then there's no place for forgiveness. You people should not misinterprete the Bible just for attention. Even the prodigal son went to the father before he was forgiven.

Youi are not God. We are to forgive our adversary first to be free from God's wrath butr God will handle the adversary.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Danny7890(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Forgiveness doesn't mean you neglect or forget completely. Some things need to be dealt with publicly else someone else will do same to another person. You forgive people doesn't mean you take the rubbish. For there to be a change or a lesson to be learnt, let the person feel the consequences of his or her action. The more you neglect certain things, the more the world continues to be a worse place. Even though God forgives you, you will still bear the consequence of certain actions you take, it doesn't mean God hasn't forgiven you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by DozieInc(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
thanks hun but am a lady

Yes Ma... corrected

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2017
jayAjoku:
What the hell is this one saying? are you trying to say believers should not be taught how to prosper as well as win souls ? i can see you are shallow minded i have not seen a true believing church that doesn't preach soul winning with prosperity
come to portHarcourt go to bayelsa and see how souls are been won check how much churches spend on evangelism worldwide my friend if you don't know what you're saying just keep shut the gospel is spreading all over the earth and you are here in your shallow state trying to find solace in pitiful stories wake up to reality things are happening the gospel is spreading and that's the same way the devil is fighting its spread. so didn't apostle paul talk about prosperity? didn't jesus talk about it? is the basic doctrine of the church poverty? abeg if that is the doctrine of your own start giving me all your money o lemme gelp people that need it

How many of them are truly saved from sin?

How many of the so called souls won are truly saved?

Prosperity and reigning mindset is what is killing the church faster.

Instead of warning members to completely flee from sin, they rather say if you sin just ask for forgiveness and continue.

No wonder members steal money from govt, companies and even rob junior staffs their wages and send bulks of cash to pastors.

Do you think God accepted such money?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jayAjoku(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

Instead of warning members to completely flee from sin, they rather say if you sin just ask for forgiveness and continue.

No wonder members steal money from govt, companies and even rob junior staffs their wages and send bulks of cash to pastors.

and in conclusion you don't know what the gospel is so my friend convert to islam thank you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ise82(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2017
David Ibiyeme is a fake* pastor. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ise82(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
The dumb pastor has just made the lady popular. She's well known now even in the diaspora. God bless Kemi.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2017
jayAjoku:
and in conclusion you don't know what the gospel is so my friend convert to islam thank you

THIS IS THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST ABOUT UNFORGIVENESS AND YOU CAN SEE THE PICTURE OF DAVID IBIYEOMIE AND HIS LIKES

MATTHEW 18:21-35

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall
my brother sin against me,
and I forgive him? till seven
times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him,
saying, Lord, have patience
with me, and I will pay thee
all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with
compassion, and loosed him,
and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his
fellowservants, which owed
him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30 And he would not: but went and cast him into
prison, till he should pay the
debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him,
O thou wicked servant, I
forgave thee all that debt,
because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy
fellowservant, even as I had
pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also
unto you, if ye from your
hearts forgive not every one
his brother their trespasses.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by okewumi: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Op can now quote bible like kilode.

When l was in Minna in 1999, a guy abuse a Muslim cleric and before noon followers turn everything went upside down in the area.
In Christianity, anybody says whatever they like to their cleric. If the approach is to meet at the court of Law, l think it is better to clarify thinks. She abused Adeboye, abuse Oyedepo and now another minister ask her to meet in court. What is the noise now
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Reference(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Why do people think he hasn't forgiven her. Forgiveness is of the conscience, comsequence is of the act. Its just like salvation in Chrisrianity. It is a two part process whi h is independent. You believe to acquire righteousness and then confess to obtain salvation. God loves you doesn't automatically guarantee you salvation. I think she should forgive herself first.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Reference(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

THIS IS THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST ABOUT UNFORGIVENESS AND YOU CAN SEE THE PICTURE OF DAVID IBIYEOMIE AND HIS LIKES

MATTHEW 18:21-35

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall
my brother sin against me,
and I forgive him? till seven
times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him,
saying, Lord, have patience
with me, and I will pay thee
all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with
compassion, and loosed him,
and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his
fellowservants, which owed
him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30 And he would not: but went and cast him into
prison, till he should pay the
debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him,
O thou wicked servant, I
forgave thee all that debt,
because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy
fellowservant, even as I had
pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also
unto you, if ye from your
hearts forgive not every one
his brother their trespasses.

But all the scripture you quote applies to the 'kingdom of God'. This is one mistake we often make. Mis-contextualizing. We often take scripture which aadresses one issue and apply it albeit without wisdom to every encounter. You are bound to err. This scripture applies to peoples having existing relationships which to any Christian is within his spiritual arc of influence. His Servants, His Brothers... these are particular groups of people the scripture addresses. And not any and everyone. If you take scripture like that you will experience what appears to be several contradictions.

Another classic example is where God explicitly commands you 'not to kill' but a few books later 'commands you not to spare anyone'. To unravel the quagmire you have to contextualize and hear out the Spirit of God for clarity. You will be surprised that the scripture which says, love your enemies applies to the 'Kingdom of God', the body of Christ' but most folks mistakenly advance it to all peoples at all times and in all situations condemning soldiers, judges, kings and all those who take life in the process of adminstering justice and governing society guilty of violating God's Word while in most cases they are rather doing his laws.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2017
toye440:

I'm unperturbed by wre u belong, but going by his ministry name salvation to start with does this reflect what d ministry stands for?
But do u know history would record him as d pastor DAT never forgives.
And about precipitating d wrath of God on her, well its wat d Bible says d battle is mine says d Lord. And she can't deny not knowing its says "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". Don't fight for God if u do u r competing for his Glory and u r no way different from those who kill for God.
Yes, you are perturbed by where i belong for quoting me with the words "your pastor"...
Taking legal action to prove his innocence because his integrity is under scrutiny here does in every aspect benefit the christian life and not from the perspective you solely view it...
He is created to glorify God and bring souls to His kingdom...
Will you listen to a man of God who confesses of how wealthy the Lord is but with a sole-eaten shoe and an unkept coat and torn trouser?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ruemujerome(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2017
embarassed
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Reference(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

No, but the pastor has not asked them to steal. In scripture Jesus sat and watched people making offerings. He could conclude because He could see their hearts. No pastor has such powers and though I admonish them to move beyond the pulpit into the homes and offices of their flocks just as Jesus went to homes and offices, but their primary responsibility is to feed the flock, scatter the Word and pray the Spirit makes it work. They cannot force the horse to drink.

As to what Church doctrine has become I think it perfectly reflects the time we are which is tne end of days where things are moving at a very fast pace. Prosperity is the oil that lubricates the expansion of the gospel. It is a present attraction in an increasingly unstable, unequal and poverty ridden world and I think that whatever spreads the gospel faster will meet with God's approval. Anyway the gospel has always been abused right from when Jesus walked the earth. In the era of 'holiness and submission' in the 12 century people termed heretics were executed in the most abominable manner ever witnessed. Acts of cruelty perpetuated by 'the Church' so bad that it will make today's ISIS look like the boys scouts. Then came the conquistadors, then the evangelicals dehumanising, humiliating and even mass murdering their congregations. My friend, the Church has always had misrepresentation but it always seems to overcome them and the kingdom of God has never looked back.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
ruemujerome:

My friend keep quiet ur useless mouth. To err is human and to forgive is divine. If an ordinary church member can forgive wrong doings why can't a pastor give deaf ears to what she said. If truely he's a man of God as he claim to be, then he should leave vegance for God.
en

Another wasted toddler who cannot even construct good English sentence
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ruemujerome(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2017
U wen sabi book well well, how many english text book u don write finally. Ode
divicode:
en

Another wasted toddler who cannot even construct good English sentence
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2017
ruemujerome:
U wen sabi book well well, how many english text book u don write finally. Ode

you mean elders in your house are ode
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ruemujerome(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Akpo wah, yagan otor rey. Enieda na grin
divicode:

you mean elders in your house are ode
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Reference:

But all the scripture you quote applies to the 'kingdom of God'. This is one mistake we often make. Mis-contextualizing. We often take scripture which aadresses one issue and apply it albeit without wisdom to every encounter. You are bound to err. This scripture applies to peoples having existing relationships which to any Christian is within his spiritual arc of influence. His Servants, His Brothers... these are particular groups of people the scripture addresses. And not any and everyone. If you take scripture like that you will experience what appears to be several contradictions.

Another classic example is where God explicitly commands you 'not to kill' but a few books later 'commands you not to spare anyone'. To unravel the quagmire you have to contextualize and hear out the Spirit of God for clarity. You will be surprised that the scripture which says, love your enemies applies to the 'Kingdom of God', the body of Christ' but most folks mistakenly advance it to all peoples at all times and in all situations condemning soldiers, judges, kings and all those who take life in the process of adminstering justice and governing society guilty of violating God's Word while in most cases they are rather doing his laws.

Hahahaha just had to laugh at your level of ignorance.

God is the Father of us all and as humans we are all brothers and sisters.

When God said love ur neighbour as u love urself He wasn t just referring the person next door but all that are around u wherever u go or be. In school, place of work, market etc those u see there are ur neigbours and u are to love them.

Stop looking silly excuses to disobey God
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2017
ruemujerome:
Akpo wah, yagan otor rey. Enieda na grin

Baba nka da mama nka!
Dan bansa, akuya koi! grin grin cheesy
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Reference:

No, but the pastor has not asked them to steal. In scripture Jesus sat and watched people making offerings. He could conclude because He could see their hearts. No pastor has such powers and though I admonish them to move beyond the pulpit into the homes and offices of their flocks just as Jesus went to homes and offices, but their primary responsibility is to feed the flock, scatter the Word and pray the Spirit makes it work. They cannot force the horse to drink.

As to what Church doctrine has become I think it perfectly reflects the time we are which is tne end of days where things are moving at a very fast pace. Prosperity is the oil that lubricates the expansion of the gospel. It is a present attraction in an increasingly unstable, unequal and poverty ridden world and I think that whatever spreads the gospel faster will meet with God's approval. Anyway the gospel has always been abused right from when Jesus walked the earth. In the era of 'holiness and submission' in the 12 century people termed heretics were executed in the most abominable manner ever witnessed. Acts of cruelty perpetuated by 'the Church' so bad that it will make today's ISIS look like the boys scouts. Then came the conquistadors, then the evangelicals dehumanising, humiliating and even mass murdering their congregations. My friend, the Church has always had misrepresentation but it always seems to overcome them and the kingdom of God has never looked back.

When you become carnally minded you can no longer be spiritually alert and such you will do things you shouldn't have done.

Jesus said they gave out of what they had not what they stole
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Reference:
Why do people think he hasn't forgiven her. Forgiveness is of the conscience, comsequence is of the act. Its just like salvation in Chrisrianity. It is a two part process whi h is independent. You believe to acquire righteousness and then confess to obtain salvation. God loves you doesn't automatically guarantee you salvation. I think she should forgive herself first.

Will he forgive and still be a witness to testify in court against her?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pokipoki: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have never been a fan of that woman but today I know she has been unjustly abused by a man who should know and act better
Hmmmm. It's now " the man has unjustly " abused the woman. Do you know what the law says about cybercrime? I personally don't know everything but I think you should get yourself acquainted with it before you make once again "comments" you are not sure of.
Please see below links to the 2015 Act
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cert.gov.ng/images/uploads/CyberCrime_(Prohibition,Prevention,etc)_Act,_2015.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjC1eiTgYPTAhXHI8AKHS1sA64QFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNHyETCEYL5iRaF5skJ3jcvA2SMJSw
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Vanessa88(f): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

Only in your hallucinations

You just got to learn to live with it.... because Kemi hasn't seen anything yet grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Vanessa88(f): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have never been a registered member but I only attend the inter denominational services just because I like the IQ of the pastor but this case has exposed for what he truly is ..For ur info I used to take alot of people with me for the interdenominational services ...

Goes to show you have never been to the church..
There is nothing like inter denominational service in the said church..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Vanessa88:

Goes to show you have never been to the church..
There is nothing like inter denominational service in the said church..

There is , one was even held early this year and I attended for the whole 3 days it ran from 4 pm till 10 pm every evening and even the pastor called it an inter-denominational service..Go and ask again ..Well I enjoyed the service then but I am not impressed by the way your pastor has handled this Kemi s matter .Kemi needs help and not unjust punishment .I am sure the church has spent a lot of money trying to get her punished instead of seeking help and prayers for a woman that needs love and not reproach
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Vanessa88(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There is , one was even held early this year and I attended for the whole 3 days it ran from 4 pm till 10 pm every evening and even the pastor called it an inter-denominational service..Go and ask again

You mean 5 nights of glory
Every Port harcout person was present in that program.. No biggie

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ransomed: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Has Kemi asked for forgiveness? Whoever that knows how malign and destroys people image on social media for no just reason must know how to face the wrath of the law.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.