Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (37654 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by akokoniko: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
The law is taking its course.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by JusticeSeeker: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
danielicon:

you are not serious in anyway. am telling you. listen, don't just rush to forgiveness when someone intentionally trying to bring u down for no reason. and besides the lady in question is not asking for forgiveness. just like Suleiman and Stephenie otobo, if Stephenie is found guilty, someone would talk about forgiveness
Get behind this thread Satan.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Exempted: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

Mark 11:25-26 says

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

John 15:20

Remember the word that I
said unto you, The servant is
not greater than his lord. If
they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among
the pagans that, though they
accuse you of doing wrong,
they may see your good
deeds and glorify God on the
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

James 1:2 said

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of
many kinds,

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the
Sanhedrin, rejoicing because
they had been counted
worthy of suffering disgrace
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!

You are talking trash...... When it has to do with Pastors you guys will start criticising them as though they are saints and not humans.

Why didnt Jesus 4give Pharoah, Adam & Eve and others? If that Pastor got arrested over this false accusation you guys would be singing Kemi's praise by now.
Now you are begging for 4giveness.

Look at all the Nonsense Sahara Reporters wrote about Senator Malaye. Why didnt Malaye sit and fold his hands for SR to tarnish his image and Personality?

If it were an Oba or Politician that arrested Kemi you IdĀ¤ots won't be talking this trash.

Pastors should allow people say/write all sort of rubbishhhhhh against them and NOT REACT because they are PASTORS?
NONSENSE!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Exempted: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

Kemi do not need to ask for forgiveness before Pastor David can forgive her. Pastor David must forgive Kemi for his own good.

How many times has Kemi offended David Ibiyeomie in a day?

Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall
my brother sin against me,
and I forgive him? till seven
times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Failure to forgive and reconcile with Kemi will be an act of disobedience

How many times did God 4gave Pharoah and Adam? You guys should stop twisting bible..... Are pastors not humans?

Nna na wo o......
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
hamilton62:

Yes, you are perturbed by where i belong for quoting me with the words "your pastor"...
Taking legal action to prove his innocence because his integrity is under scrutiny here does in every aspect benefit the christian life and not from the perspective you solely view it...
He is created to glorify God and bring souls to His kingdom...
Will you listen to a man of God who confesses of how wealthy the Lord is but with a sole-eaten shoe and an unkept coat and torn trouser?
pls show me that man of God for I know God is on his side. u guys r too quick to judge but hv u asked ur self this question like wat if she speaks d truth.
Remember on d DAT day u will b shocked by what u will see.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ndcide(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

Even politicians for their material gains tolerates more falsehood from the masses more than the pastors.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie can not deny he is behind Kemi's arrest and prosecution. He is even a witness to testify in court.

God is the God of justice but yet merciful and compassionate always forgiving sins. If David can't forgive Kemi then God will not forgive him whether he is a pastor or not

Shot up!!!

I repeat, YOU ARE NOT GOD. you can't determine who he forgives because of your silly sentiment.

Romans 9:15 (KJV) For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Why did the two thieves at the cross with Jesus not make heaven, but just one of them. Why didn't the other make paradise with Jesus.

Pastor David only activated the Law. Let the law take it's course. You celebrate when the church is being ridiculed by demonic characters or you keep mum yet feel pained when Justice is served. You are one of those who give credence to the likes of Kemi's positions because you may not like the pastor or you also want to justify yourself for living such lifestyle

Go sidon jare.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
toye440:

pls show me that man of God for I know God is on his side. u guys r too quick to judge but hv u asked ur self this question like wat if she speaks d truth.
Remember on d DAT day u will b shocked by what u will see.
that is the reason she has to come up with the evidence to nail the Man of God immediately, the truth is like a sun and can't be cloaked.
I know her to be controversial and biased before this case...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by new2012: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
jayAjoku:
omo his kingdom is of this world and of the world above if e dey pain you na ur biz so na only for heaven christians suppose reign? show me where it says that we shouldn't enjoy heaven on earth first and then i will sell my self to you . its a pity you don't have the mindset of reigning on earth

I really do not want to argue with you since you're not interested in understanding a point before responding. There is no such thing as heaven on earth, heaven aint on earth. If you're a christian, your goal aint on earth, its important to 'enjoy your life' on earth, but thats relative. your kingdom can not be of this world and of the kingdom of God, as much as you cant serve two masters.

The kingdom of this world is ruled by a leader-the Devil and we are ambassadors of Christ, not joint heirs with the devil- try to understand that. there's a thin line between 'merrying' on earth and having a kingdom of the world. So yes, you should live to the fullest on earth but if you miss your mark, you've lost out. quoting your last line, it is equally not said anywhere that you should enjoy 'heaven on earth' once again, there is no such thing as heaven on earth. the most important thing is to fear God and keep his commandments, anything short, its wasted efforts.

On the pastor and kemi, let the law prevail. Be it known that if Jesus had gone to the law to defend himself against those who said he cast out demons using beelzebub, he would have ridiculed the gospel, if they call HIM names, who are we that they wont blasphame?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by analice107: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

If Pastor David Ibiyeomie is truly a believer in Christ, then he must forgive and reconcile with Kemi else he is just deciving himslf
I hope you know it takes two to reconcile?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by analice107: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
godlycounsel:
God forgives when you repent. No where God forgave Adam because of his arrogance and excuse. God only forgives those who truly repent and forsake their sins.
Abeg tell them o. The prodigal Son would have died out there if he didn't repent and came home.

Repentance before forgiveness.

Even Christ forgives when we realize our errors and asks for forgiveness.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by analice107: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:
Pastor David Ibiyeomie is fond of quoting this scripture

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch
to live.

But he forgot that rebelling against God's word is as witchraft

1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of
witchcraft, and stubbornness
is as iniquity and idolatry.
Because thou hast rejected
the word of the LORD, he
hath also rejected thee from being king.

So, since rebellion against God means witchcraft and Pastor David Ibiyeomie is rebelling against God's word to forgive Kemi Olunloyo, what shall we do unto him?
Guy, calm down.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Ken4Christ: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Well, I thought the offence is a bailable offence. She should be granted bail and invited to court to face her charges if he wants to take it legally.

Keeping her in detention perpetually is unjust and illegal. It gives the impression they are trying to stop her from saying more things.

Please, let's follow the word of God and not the man of God.

The Bible clearly addressed how we should respond to persecution.

Matthew 5:11-12.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say ALL MANNER OF EVIL AGAINST YOU FALSELY, for my sake. note

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Notice the phrase, ALL MANNER OF EVIL AGAINST YOU FALSELY.

If a man of God cannot follow the words of Jesus, something is definitely wrong with the Christianity of today.

Let's stop following our sentiments and feelings. Let's follow the word of God.

For me, it is not even about forgiveness. How many people are you going to forgive. Forgiveness Jesus talked about is about your brother.

For the people of the world, they will definitely talk. Just ignore them and move on with your ministry.

Oh, people will say so it's true. Let them say. We don't live to please people but God who called us.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by robosky02(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
fasterwell:

If Pastor David Ibiyeomie is truly a believer in Christ, then he must forgive and reconcile with Kemi else he is just deciving himslf

stupid advise

why didn't you ask kemi to do professional journalism?

have read so many of her write up

she is just an anti- Christ

attacking Pastors ane even the bible haba
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I used to attend the inter denominational service of this church but because of this injustice and high handedness against this woman I will never again attend thier programmes

I laugh in French like someone forced u? Whether u come or not salvation ministries will grow from city to city, nation to nation. U don hear say we dey Edo state Nw. Be forming righteous.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ceska:
Most people commenting on this post obviously don't read their bibles. To call yourself a Man of God, you must have gotten to that point where you are dead in the flesh and alive in spirit. To be a Man of God is to be a representative of God here on earth. We were told in the bible that God is love; irrespective of how you have been offended by an individual, you must forgive.
I didn't read the part of the bible were judas iscariot asked Jesus Christ for forgiveness, but Jesus forgave him and all that crucified him.
Pls some of us need to take out time and rest 1timothy chapter 3. Then maybe we start holding these god of men responsible for their actions. Thank you

U lack understanding of Gods word. TnkGod Dere is a man factor Dere Nd not God of God. Don't be deceiving Ursef. U go Nd ansa man of God na Nd watch Pple tarnish ur image.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
CHARLOE:

Why shld he? Be there defending a rich pastor using his filthy money & connection to bend d law n oppress a single mother

This one is jst pained. Filthy u say? Oga go Nd open a church Nd make d fifty money na. Sad Pple everyone. Na his money be ur problem
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He paid police men to travel all the way from rivers state to come and abduct the lady from Ibadan just so he can move her to a jurisdiction where he has influence ...What kind of Christian will go through so much just punish another Christian ..Open Ur eyes , Open Ur eyes

Stop spreading lies. Pls respect ursef. U most not comment
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by segunotiti(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
divicode:
[b]I have read a number if write up about this saga but I need to enlighten a lot of people that claim to be Christians who obviously knows nothing about Christianity but are just busy bodies!

Does Christianity equals steupidity? No!
Because you are a Christian, does it mean you should not know your rights? Again No!

Somebody accused a man of God of sleeping with oloshos and you expect him to keep silent? The worst is that she has been doing this for long and every man of God is keeping quiet. For God sake this is a woman that has been allegedly disowned by her father.

I am a Christian but I don't worship at Redeem where she abused Pastor Adeboye as a thief, gay, fake etc.

For God's sake, many of you toddlers on nairaland do not know another man's right begins where yours stops?

Many of you that runs your diarrhoea mouth here are just quoting scriptures out of context. Kemi Olunloyo is not a Christian! She is not looking for forgiveness, if her fvck-up is not treated once and for all, she will continue to do this.

It is also a lesson for her boyfriend and major accomplish as their time is up - boy Freeze (I refuse to call the immature guy a man).

Lastly, some of you naive children on nairaland should know that David Ibiyomie is not the magistrate or judge that sent Kemi to the prison, if you have any issue with that please complain to the national judicial council!

In conclusion, if David Ibiyomie has kept quiet like Adeboye or Oyedepo, you will be here running your mouth like a tap without control that the allegations are correct! Now he has gone to court to seek redress and you are still crying! Whata world full of hypocrites[/b]!

finally, someone with sense
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep fooling urself , I consider myself to the most upright Nigerian and I have said the truth

U Hv said lies. Too many Pple lack integrity dese days don't join dem.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Babaevans1:

Shut d fvck up
He needs another shut d Bleep/ up
So here is mine shut d Bleep up
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
toye440:

Like I said ur pastor knew what it requires to serve God, he knew its never going to be rosy, my worries is y would he allow Madame kemi to distract him cos she's obviously a distraction to hv gotten his undivided attention. Hv u ever asked y peter sank, its simply because he broke his focus from Jesus.
As stated on other platforms, no reasonable person likes madame kemi but d point is what image is d pastor propagating, is he telling his followers its ok not to b compassionate.
u talk abt islamization well that would only b possible if they conduct praise and worship sessions with Jesus as d anchor.

Off point. Go Nd get insight, u don't knw d bible 1 bit. U tired but made no sense
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Reference:
Why do people think he hasn't forgiven her. Forgiveness is of the conscience, comsequence is of the act. Its just like salvation in Chrisrianity. It is a two part process whi h is independent. You believe to acquire righteousness and then confess to obtain salvation. God loves you doesn't automatically guarantee you salvation. I think she should forgive herself first.

God bless u. U have understanding which many lack here.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pinima001(f): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Awoo88:

Actually you are the one deceiving your self. Allegations such as this doesn't go away. The only way to prove your innocency is the make the person making such accusations defend her statement using the instrument of the law. If Kemi wants forgiveness, she should apologize and recount her story otherwise the pastor should clear his name through a legal means available to him

Tnks for this.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
pinima001:

Off point. Go Nd get insight, u don't knw d bible 1 bit. U tired but made no sense
Bro don't b ashamed please I take God beg u go borrow sense, its not too late.
like Patience Jonathan would say; d truth is bitter should we keep quiet.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
pinima001:

Tnks for this.

Salvation Ministry pikin grin grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by emmyileri(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4URKHvdky8g&t=14s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxiOheZe4ks&t=28s The issue of forgiveness takes the spirit of God and allowing him to work in you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by FullBlastLight: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2022
doubleZ88:
forget all d ranting. imagine God forgiving us without asking. then dat means dat all so sinners will enter heaven. we must first of all ask for forgiveness before God forgives us and seclude us from those bound for damnation.
in dis case aunty kemi must first apologise and ask for forgiveness before she can b pardoned otherwise, face d full wrath of d law. pastor ibiyomie is on d right track.
there's I'd freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed.
my 2cent tho......

U spoke my mind wit exactitude, and there's jst nothing more I wish 2 say!

Well played, dude!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.