Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (37647 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
I used to attend the inter denominational service of this church but because of this injustice and high handedness against this woman I will never again attend thier programmes
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

Mark 11:25-26 says

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

John 15:20

Remember the word that I
said unto you, The servant is
not greater than his lord. If
they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among
the pagans that, though they
accuse you of doing wrong,
they may see your good
deeds and glorify God on the
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

James 1:2 said

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of
many kinds,

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the
Sanhedrin, rejoicing because
they had been counted
worthy of suffering disgrace
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!
Excuse me!
Are you telling me that the law is evil again?
He left the situation for the law which even God said that we should respect those in Authority... Do you know that the law is the authority here?
Pls, stop quoting the bible for your justification, even Jesus Christ first flogged the demons off the merchants, destroying their chose too in the synogogue and forgave them with love...
He has forgiven her by letting the law play its part for many to learn how to fear God and respect him...
How many times have you heard people like this speak against a chief priest or will she yell me there is none in herplace of origin?
People need to learn the hard way...
Because you slept with a STI patient and repented after that doesn't mean you won't still cure yourself the infection... God is wise and not mocked. They the Lord likes He chastise

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by porchster: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

Remember the word that I
they have persecuted me,

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

they may see your good
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
many kinds,

The apostles left the
they had been counted
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!
This remind me of a king in the Bible that forgave the huge debt of his servant after pleading, but when the servant saw one that owns him small amount of money, he arrested the man and lock him up. When the king discovered this he arrested his servant and jailed him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by bettercreature(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
You'll never change, Wehdon Sir tongue
Always remember this line "forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us"
God May never forgive this pastor,he is breaking the rules
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by babyfaceafrica: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hyprocrites everywhere...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pokipoki: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:

Hear Him

Remember the word that I
they have persecuted me,

they may see your good
day he visits us.

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
many kinds,

The apostles left the
they had been counted
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

PEACE!
Hmmmm. Forgiveness is really divine. But people should never go around with news that they cannot back it up with facts just because you want traffic to your site to make money.
Has anyone thought about the victims feelings? His rights to peace and tranquility? His family and even his church?.
Personally, I am happy that the case is in court. Let the law of the land take its course.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pokipoki: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I used to attend the non denominational service of this church but because of this injustice and high handedness against this woman I will never again attend thier programmes
Nobody will miss you grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by panpan(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
eyinjuege:
A pastor has the right to sue others, if he feels aggrieved. That's a logical place to settle things, impartially. A pastor can also be sued.

However, in this case I'm still trying to understand why she is in jail.
Please, is the crime more than defamation of character? Or did she attempt to murder him?

Why was she arrested if its a civil case?

This is the real issue. If the pastor wants to sue, fine. However, this is a civil case and Kemi Olunloyo should not have been arrested and detained over this matter.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by skaramanga: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
jackydon:
He's a human been too, he's not Jesus Christ.
If Kemi wants forgiveness she should apologize.
Kemi is practicing destructive journalism.

Her Gown make me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kemi is a stupid fool and deserves all she is getting. @#Keepkemi in prison.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by goodnews777: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fasterwell, I am sorry to say, the bible talk about rightly dividing the word of God. There are scriptural injunction applicable among christians in the sheepfold whilst others are in relation to our dealings with individuals outside the church or body of Christ or used appropriately the heathen. You have to be able to draw a line and respond appropriately . Thanks and no offence .

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by duni04(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

sweetie not everyone has the chill to tolerate criticism, but in this case the woman wrote a story of facts. All she needs to do now is prove what she said, because most people already believe the story is true. The man just needs for his name cleared properly that's all. She's been getting away with her unfounded lies for long and I believe it's time someone clipped her buds
You're still not getting it and its annoying! That Pastor has no right to get her locked up. If she defamed him, the best he can do is drag her to court and sue for damages, same thing Dino did to Sowore. But in order to show power, this "Pastor" paid the police to travel down from Port Harcourt to Ibadan to arrest her and take her back to Port Harcourt. For a purely civil matter (Civil in this case meaning a case that should not attract any prison sentence). This "Pastor" is breaking several laws just to prove that he has power. That is my problem with this case.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
bettercreature:
Always remember this line "forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us"
you sef Yaff decided to turn to pastor over this man's case, my own is that Kemi will come out and have respect for people, their reputations and feelings. If she's feeling bad being locked up, how much more those people she writes trash about. The lesson from all this is that you can say/do shit and get away with it but one day you'll also meet someone as crazy as you who'll do shit and never look back.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by eyinjuege: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
erons20ddon:
Amazing how nigerians flex muscles on cyber space wen issues concerning some men of God are raised!
The same pple condemning ibiyeomie are still d same pple d@ sang d praises of otedola for putting d matharoo sisters behind bars for defaming him and trying to blackmail him!!
How many cared to tel kemi to tread on d path of caution wen she defames pple
If every1 she defames try to take her to court from jide kosoko to OBJ nt to mention but a few, would she survive it

Please, did she try to blackmail the pastor?
Blackmail as defined- the action, treated as a criminal offence of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.
Please, did she try to extort money from the pastor?
If she didn't, the pastor can sue her, but I'm wondering why the police arrested her and stopped her from getting bail.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ycat: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Right on!
mrvitalis:
The thing is this the pastor is showing depiration ..there is no how he can deny his influence is not used to keep her in prison...

Deformation is not a criminal act ..its a civil act and can't be sent to prison ..u can only pay damages ...so what's the magistrate doing ..keeping her in prison for 2 weeks

These thing is not over ..the case has not even started ..she might have her facts ...I won't want any pastor do demand for secret hearing tomorrow...

My conclusion is the pastor is just trying to be smart ..bully her into agreeing to out of court settlement... But seriously he is in for a big surprise.....

I know the pastor very well ..I am 98% sure he is fake ...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by modelsms10: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
mrvitalis:
The thing is this the pastor is showing depiration ..there is no how he can deny his influence is not used to keep her in prison...

Deformation is not a criminal act ..its a civil act and can't be sent to prison ..u can only pay damages ...so what's the magistrate doing ..keeping her in prison for 2 weeks

These thing is not over ..the case has not even started ..she might have her facts ...I won't want any pastor do demand for secret hearing tomorrow...

My conclusion is the pastor is just trying to be smart ..bully her into agreeing to out of court settlement... But seriously he is in for a big surprise.....

I know the pastor very well ..I am 98% sure he is fake ...

Oga you tried but got it wrong.

We have criminal defamation. For instance see s 373 criminal code. Its a misdemeanour and attracts 2 yrs improsonment at most.

Same thing applies to assault. Assault is a criminal offence. However one can choose to go for civil aspect wherein one gets damages.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Vanessa88(f): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
TinaAnita:
Release Kemi now!

She's gonna rot in jail

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by duni04(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

sweetie not everyone has the chill to tolerate criticism, but in this case the woman wrote a story of facts. All she needs to do now is prove what she said, because most people already believe the story is true. The man just needs for his name cleared properly that's all. She's been getting away with her unfounded lies for long and I believe it's time someone clipped her buds
http://litigation.findlaw.com/filing-a-lawsuit/civil-court-cases.html
Please read and enlighten yourself.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
lonelydora:
I didn't see this thread in the morning when I wrote a similar thing on Facebook. Pastor should forgive just as our Lord's prayer taught us.
how do you know that he hasn't forgiven her?
But as the phenomenon of life and existence state that there's always a reward in all we do be it good or bad she has to defend herself and learn to stop her defamation of others' character... This isn't the first time she is found wanting in this act but this is the first time she has been brought to the book or should i say. close to the book

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ycat: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hahaha!

Forget bokoharam, the most wicked people are found in church. Thank goodness God doesn't .come near this satanic houses they call churches cos he would have rained fire to consume them.all.
mazizitonene:
lol.....better leave this businessmen cum politicians to their gullible and brain washed followers.....

Most of them are just motivational speakers.......no evidence of Christ in their lives...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Origin(f): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
To forgive is divine. Its left to anyone to forgive. I'm more concerned with the nature of her arrest and her inability to meet bail and the fact that she has been remanded in prison from the get go.

Showing a flexing of power. Are things been done by the book? Or is this some show of power.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
pokipoki:

Nobody will miss you grin grin grin

Did I say anyone will miss me there ..The truth remains that pastor handled this poorly and it will tell ...I only used to go for their interest denominational session by the way .
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Charlesberry(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
ycat:
It's too late for forgiveness now. Kemi didn't claim to be a Christian, the only person who preached forgiveness is the demonic pastor Ibiyeomi, and he threw forgiveness to the tornado. So this talk of forgiveness is suspect to give the fake pastor a soft landing to save face. Let him keep Kemi for as long as he can with all his might. Let's see how long he's permitted to.
I pity you and wipe for you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vanessa88:

She's gonna rot in jail

And you will rot on earth

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
duni04:

You're still not getting it and its annoying! That Pastor has no right to get her locked up. If she defamed him, the best he can do is drag her to court and sue for damages, same thing Dino did to Sowore. But in order to show power, this "Pastor" paid the police to travel down from Port Harcourt to Ibadan to arrest her and take her back to Port Harcourt. For a purely civil matter (Civil in this case meaning a case that should not attract any prison sentence). This "Pastor" is breaking several laws just to prove that he has power. That is my problem with this case.
I have read all you said,Your problem is the law breaking and trying to flex power, Her father can break more law by using his own power and connection to secure her daughters bail naw but since he's not doing it don't you think something is wrong somewhere? For me i would love her spending April behind bars so she'll learn to respect people even if she knows their dirtiest secrets

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by emperorzz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hmnn..u may be right oo..but wait. I hope they at least allowed this Krmi woman to carry her vibrator with her to her cell oo....
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Origin:
To forgive is divine. Its left to anyone to forgive. I'm more concerned with the nature of her arrest and her inability to meet bail and the fact that she has been remanded in prison from the get go.

Showing a flexing of power. Are things been done by the book? Or is this some show of power.
Yes, power of God tongue grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
bettercreature:
how do you know that he hasn't forgiven her and what rule has he broken?
Do you know before your sins are forgiven the prayer for penitence is to be made by you from your sincere heart?
has she seen her ills and felt the remorse of her actions?
Please we serve a practical God and not deity which doesn't forgive when asked to.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jayAjoku(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
FÙCK THAT WHO SAYS CHRISTIANS HAVE TO BE RAGS FOR PEOPLE TO SPIT ON? SO IF SHE DID THAT TO YOU AS YOU ARE WOULD YOU LET IT SLIDE?

TELL ME YOU AIN'T A CHRISTIAN But if you are one I CAN GLADLY CALL YOU A BASTARD ANYTIME I WANT AND EXPECT YOU TO DO NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Vanessa88(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I used to attend the non denominational service of this church but because of this injustice and high handedness against this woman I will never again attend thier programmes
I can assure you that you wouldn't be missed
There is no space self grin

Atleast you can attest to that if you been to the church
The church is actually over crowded

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by tulus(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is Kemi asking for forgiveness?abeg make una leave Ibiyeomie alone.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Marshalxv(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
our men of God don't practice what they preach but would want you to obey and adhere strictly to the offering and tithing part of their sermons .I rest my case.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by LordOfNaira: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
danielicon:

you are not serious in anyway. am telling you. listen, don't just rush to forgiveness when someone intentionally trying to bring u down for no reason. and besides the lady in question is not asking for forgiveness. just like Suleiman and Stephenie otobo, if Stephenie is found guilty, someone would talk about forgiveness

So, Kemi has been found guilty abi?

When the news first came out then, people started talking as if Kemi was going to be dealt with spiritually. But their god pastor has only run to the police to illegally hold a citizen of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.