Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song (38340 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Aguriasefriday1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hmmmmmm!!. There is God oh.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
fake. that's the handwriting of a grown ass lady.
when i was 5, i wrote shorthand with pencils.
Una too dey lie.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by dopedan(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
goingape1:
pray she won't get ra.pe
I pray oh but well what will be will be she is still my baby girl smiley
goingape1:
pray she won't get ra.pe
I pray oh but well what will be will be she is still my baby girl

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by goingape1: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
dopedan:
I pray oh but well what will be will be she is still my baby girl smiley I pray oh but well what will be will be she is still my baby girl
thank goodness you understand what i mean!

cos nowadays that act is becoming rampage
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by ibkgab001: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
And you will bend tonight
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
She try cool
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by morganist99(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aminat508:
shocked See more photos here..

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/03/see-what-five-year-old-girl-did-to.html
abeg who get that Obasanjo picture giving one man meat angry grin
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by praisekeyzz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
NLevents:
Such an amazing girl. You hardly find intelligent young kids like this now a days

Coming to town next month. Nairaland pool party. This is going to be fun. Trust me!

Check my signature for more information
how is it gonn be?
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Egalitarian1: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Linus Mbaa! Lies everywhere you go
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by xWallFlower(f): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
There was a hashtag coming, she probably thought she was making a post on FB. -_- then NEPA took light.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by YoungSharawy4444(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
......lie lie,
small girl go ryt this kind thing
check d hand writing
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by dominique(f): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Some people actually believe a five year old wrote that? Wonderment!

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by murmee: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
That handwriting does not belong to a 5 year old girl. She could have said everything in the letter, but someone else wrote the message on paper for her.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Sard(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
5-year old ko, 1-year old ni..
Make una dey lie for una sef o..
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2017
OP! Open up! We need to clarify this Big Fat Lie!

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by JaeSharp(m): 4:34am On Apr 01, 2017
I think say na only me c d hand writing o...

Hw 5yrs old girl hand writing go b like my GNS lecturer own
Nigerians and fake news, they are 5&6

WELLDONE SIR
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Pamelayoung: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Not surprised, d daughter of a barrister na brain
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by kunleham(m): 5:47am On Apr 01, 2017
BruzMoney:
The rate at which people are telling lies to trend on internet ehn? If dah writing na dt girl writing make i bend..
You're bend already. Why you people always dobut everything? Or is your name doubting Thomas?
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by ayamdayvid(m): 5:57am On Apr 01, 2017
BruzMoney:
The rate at which people are telling lies to trend on internet ehn? If dah writing na dt girl writing make i bend..
grin grin me self no believe, 5-year old write like that.. .....how far na
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by ayamdayvid(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2017
It's either the girl is not 5 years old or someone wrote it for her. Look at the handwriting, you will see that the writer was writing a bit fast. A 5-year old can't write this fast. Haba
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Boyooosa(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2017
NLevents:
Such an amazing girl. You hardly find intelligent young kids like this now a days

Coming to town next month. Nairaland pool party. This is going to be fun. Trust me!

Check my signature for more information
LIKE SERIOUSLY?

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by mechanics(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2017
wow, she tried, a nice attempt
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by BruzMoney(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2017
kunleham:

You're bend already. Why you people always dobut everything? Or is your name doubting Thomas?

Keep swallowing every bitter pills you're given online ok?
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by BruzMoney(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2017
ayamdayvid:

grin grin me self no believe, 5-year old write like that.. .....how far na

bros i dey oo. It takes only the wise one to decode that
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by chiderao: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
5 years old indeed...mtcheeew..
For those that doesn't hv a child yet will believe this crap.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:

Just see as you wan bend for nothing. No be everybody be olodo like . . . . .
Kids these days are exceptionally intelligent

Not by being brilliant or intelligent. What he was trying to let you know is that the handwriting is not that of the five year girl. Hope you read the letter a little girl wrote to Google CEO? Compare the two and you will get the real message. Nigerians can lie for the whole world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.