Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? (6308 Views)

Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. / 10 Embarrassingly Non-existing Phrases That Are Hurting Your Writing / 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 02, 2017
novelBeast:

Well, personally, I think you should. I think it would make a great novel or novella someday.

Awwww I will wink
Re: What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? by Dymaco(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2017
novelBeast:

For me personally, because I don't want to ghost write. I want to utilize my time to create content to distribute myself.

but you can combine both
Re: What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? by meobizy(f): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2018
I honestly don't know. I've tried the blog thing, I got tired before getting Adsense approval. I have noticed from five years of writing either via Whatsapp messaging, Nairaland commenting and journal creation that my writing style has improved greatly.
I'm still conflicted on whether to start the freelancing route but I don't have the confidence. I guess for now I'll settle with typing legible comments here.
Re: What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Okri Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Food For The Gods. / 'if Men Were God'.a Poem Written By Me, Please Read And Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.