Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (73321 Views)

Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by charytea(f): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2017
ybalogs:

Sorry ma,I didn't know you're here already.Nah 8 times the car tumbled over sef and no injuries still. Hallelluyah
My Dear, i jst made a correction. There was no need to be sarcastic!
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by charytea(f): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2017
yomore:
Spectacular miracles regularly displayed openly and trasparently, Broken bones joined instantly, the sick are healed instantly, challenges are being overcome with prophetic declarations, countless people are getting delivered, the life of numerous people are being touched positively in addition to accurate prophesies providing guidance and direction openly and transparently.The MOG would not need to tell any lies to emphasize the Grace and the Power of God at work. Please there are still many genuine MOGs out there. It is better to check and confirm statements/assertions before crucifying innocent MOG.
I Love U already. Tnx 4 dis

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by charytea(f): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
oglalasioux:
Of all our problems in Nigeria God chose to speak to this slowpoke about Pastor Suleboy's sex adventure.

More evidence to prove this God is nothing but fake.
God is fake! Ahh!
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by winj: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2017
No god told you anything, you are a liar using the st pidity of Nigerians for 419 religions.

You can only do this nonsense in 3rd world countries like Nigeria where the average person has the mental intelligence of a primate!

Try it in Finland or Japan!

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by uzolexis(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2017
charytea:
Oh really? Tell me countries their citizen dnt pray. I jst noticed u re a female, probably married or still single, time is coming when u wil remember how u undermined d power of prayer. I wish u well my Dear. Remember d scriptures says 'Pray witout ceasing' it doesnt matter d situation at hand, kp praying....

Typical Nigerian religious zombie, according to you anybody that does not pray won't succeed, if it's like that Nigeria should have been heaven on Earth because Nigerians can pray. I really wish a lot of Nigerians​ would travel abroad and see how developed countries work and they don't spend precious time casting and binding non existing evil spirits that they think are holding them back they use their brains and their hands, they hold their leaders accountable. The most prosperous countries in the world are largely atheist Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland... If it's by prayers those countries would be hell but they are doing very fine, this religious nonsense is really holding us back in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by ollah2: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
yomore:
Spectacular miracles regularly displayed openly and trasparently, Broken bones joined instantly, the sick are healed instantly, challenges are being overcome with prophetic declarations, countless people are getting delivered, the life of numerous people are being touched positively in addition to accurate prophesies providing guidance and direction openly and transparently.The MOG would not need to tell any lies to emphasize the Grace and the Power of God at work. Please there are still many genuine MOGs out there. It is better to check and confirm statements/assertions before crucifying innocent MOG.

Mental slavery. One day you ll be delivered
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by BONGI1973: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Touch not my anointed ones and do my prophets no harm. Psalms 105 verse 15. People need to be very careful on what comes out of their mouths, especially against the anointed ones of God. Don't ever fight against any General of God, that's what my mentor, my Spiritual Father Senior Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin always teach us his Sons and Daughters, he is actual a leaving example. Don't try to compare your pastor and the pastor down the street. How dare you people put evil comments on God's anointed ones. If you don't respect your pastors at your churches, then don't get on the road coz you wont last. You don't open your mouths and say anything cursed about my prophet, or any man or woman of God, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin is an anointed man of God. You wont like me coz anything cursed you speak against him, you are transpiring my spirit, you are now cross breeding into my destiny, you don't cross that line. Fast for your flesh might be getting on your way. Submit and repent.
Once more, we pray for our Spiritual Leaders, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, Prophet Shepherd Bushiri, Prophet TB Joshua, Apostle Johnson Suleman, Prophet Urbet Angel, Prophet Vusi Botaeng, Prophet Makandiwa, Prophet Magaya and other man and woman of God for God to use them more. If you cant beat them, join them.
From Bongi. Cape Town, South Africa

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
no be warri na warri ooooo. I wonder why christianity is different in Nigeria, no lectures on gender equality, rape, how to survive hard times, how to make kindom of heaven i.e the most important thing for man. No, if no apostle suleman it will be doom prophecies
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by Eldee54321(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Phiniter:
But why have God not discussed how to fix things like poverty, hunger, even ordinary Boko Haram, yet he's discussing somebody's sex life..
so that u can remember him as GOD
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by bennykelmaplus: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
With all these comments coming from the people will call future generation, youths of Nigeria, i don't need to ask how got here. You call yourself a Child of God yet, you open up your mouth to abuse a Man of God. There is no Sunday that you not see up to 100 -1000 Police and military personnels in Mercy City with one form of problems reneging from broken bones and gun shot, and these people receives there healings
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by myownlogs11: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleimans, Close friend , a pastor, was delivered by Prophet TB Joshua in the( Year 2013), when he gave him a prophecy and said, a friend took him to a spiritualist, and he confirmed the prophecy and mentioned Apostle Suleimans name. this happened in the year 2013, see the youtube video below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyapxEy_XhM?t=11
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by uzoexcel(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
uzolexis:

Rubbish talk, countries whose citizens don't pray are doing way better than Nigeria. The pple pleading on behalf of this nation what exactly are they pleading for?
Nne easy ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by uzoexcel(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
uzolexis:

Rubbish talk, countries whose citizens don't pray are doing way better than Nigeria. The pple pleading on behalf of this nation what exactly are they pleading for?
grin grin
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by uzoexcel(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Preach it preacher

uzolexis:

Typical Nigerian religious zombie, according to you anybody that does not pray won't succeed, if it's like that Nigeria should have been heaven on Earth because Nigerians can pray. I really wish a lot of Nigerians​ would travel abroad and see how developed countries work and they don't spend precious time casting and binding non existing evil spirits that they think are holding them back they use their brains and their hands, they hold their leaders accountable. The most prosperous countries in the world are largely atheist Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland... If it's by prayers those countries would be hell but they are doing very fine, this religious nonsense is really holding us back in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" by Truthserum: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
[Since 2013? Why quote author=myownlogs11 post=55409360]Apostle Johnson Suleimans, Close friend , a pastor, was delivered by Prophet TB Joshua in the( Year 2013), when he gave him a prophecy and said, a friend took him to a spiritualist, and he confirmed the prophecy and mentioned Apostle Suleimans name. this happened in the year 2013, see the youtube video below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyapxEy_XhM?t=11[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.