Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman (23147 Views)

For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari / Presidential Debate 2019: APC Appoints Osinbajo To “debates” For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by cashkid: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:

When they were planning to replace Osinbajo, you were the secretary of the meeting, abi? Or you're the one who supplied them with gala and fanyogo.

The problem with you iPod piglets is that you think everyone is as mentally imbalanced as you are. What is your problem with a Nigerian appointment? Aren't you Biafrans? Today you're Jews, tomorrow you're from Uganda, next tomorrow you're Biafrans, but when it is time to share money, you are Nigerians.

Let me sound this loud and clear, you guys are useless and insignificant in political calculations. Ogun state alone is more politically important in this country than all the SE states combined.

Ogun State alone has had 2 Presidents, 2 VPs, One Federal Speaker and a host of others. All the 5 SE states combined have had just one VP, a term of Senate Presidents, one DSP and one Federal Speaker.

When you see the Yorubas play politics, you should come out of your 2by2 cage you call a shop and watch. We're way ahead of you ipod piglets and there's nothing you can do but rue your unfortunate luck.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by bogolobango(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2017
Chaii oshee baddest
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by eliabah12(f): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2017

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by adeoba2008(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Why this for Osinbajo now? They should have allowed him to concentrate on Niger Delta reconciliation. But just like Fashola. He can multi task.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by patpeypey: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2017
This doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:
He is your vice president. Why relegate him further? Something is really wrong with the cabal that is remote controlling this man lipsrsealed
Jolar101:
Jubrin said earlier in his tweets "president should think of finding VP from the north to replace him while he step aside to take care of his health and rest".
Now they put pressure on Osibanjo to resign by using this berating position to threaten him. Look at where Buhari placed the whole second in command of the federal republic of Nigeria. What a slapped on the VP and South west's faces

Una still dey mumu Abi
Jabioro:
This is an emergency response section, does he want him to be jumping up and down.. it is not going to funny..
ngmgeek:
He is your vice president. Why relegate him further? Something is really wrong with the cabal that is remote controlling this man lipsrsealed
adeoba2008:
Why this for Osinbajo now? They should have allowed him to concentrate on Niger Delta reconciliation. But just like Fashola. He can multi task.
ngmgeek:

This is not a relegation!

thr VP is just the chairman of the board! The board is a ceremonial board to approve major decisions taken by NEMA. the board chairman and members are not involved in the day-to-day running of NEMA. They only sit once in a while. You have a director general (DG) who does the daily management.

Besides, NEMA has always be handled by the presidency. If you take a look at the board members, most of them are ministers and presidential appointees.

This is sinilar to the police service commission (which is headed by an ex IG) while you have an IG heading the police.

Learn!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Jabioro:
Why are you taken style to relegating my active VP.. do you wanted to punish him.. What's all this nonsense..
thr VP is just the chairman of the board! The board is a ceremonial board to approve major decisions taken by NEMA. the board chairman and members are not involved in the day-to-day running of NEMA. They only sit once in a while. You have a director general (DG) who does the daily management.
Besides, NEMA has always be handled by the presidency. If you take a look at the board members, most of them are ministers and presidential appointees.
This is sinilar to the police service commission (which is headed by an ex IG) while you have an IG heading the police.
Learn!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Jabioro: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Ignorance is a disease. Your parents paid real good school fees to ensure you get good education, but you were busy using your fee to play MMM and buy data to post senseless comments on Nairaland.

Learn!
Must you abuse with your little knowledge? If have explanation to certain issues better than others, do that constructively and maturely it will earned you respect.. Learn how to be an effective talker..
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by somito121(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2017
This is one of the reasons why Goodluck(former president) is better in terms of appointment, but failed to deal with cabals in his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2017
Jabioro:
Must you abuse with your little knowledge? If have explanation to certain issues better than others, do that constructively and maturely it will earned you respect.. Learn how to be an effective talker..
I apologize
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Jabioro: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:
I apologize
You are welcome..
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Jabioro: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:
I apologize
You are welcome.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by goddasonik: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:

When they were planning to replace Osinbajo, you were the secretary of the meeting, abi? Or you're the one who supplied them with gala and fanyogo.

The problem with you iPod piglets is that you think everyone is as mentally imbalanced as you are. What is your problem with a Nigerian appointment? Aren't you Biafrans? Today you're Jews, tomorrow you're from Uganda, next tomorrow you're Biafrans, but when it is time to share money, you are Nigerians.

Let me sound this loud and clear, you guys are useless and insignificant in political calculations. Ogun state alone is more politically important in this country than all the SE states combined.

Ogun State alone has had 2 Presidents, 2 VPs, One Federal Speaker and a host of others. All the 5 SE states combined have had just one VP, a term of Senate Presidents, one DSP and one Federal Speaker.

When you see the Yorubas play politics, you should come out of your 2by2 cage you call a shop and watch. We're way ahead of you ipod piglets and there's nothing you can do but rue your unfortunate luck.
sounding like a frustrated fellow, plz take it easy
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Learn!

You are right.
Is it only in the norths NEMA was setup to function?
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by henrysam(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
And one moronic Yoruba irrelevant mugu was quoting me and saying Osinbajo will soon become President. I tell you this, Hausa elders are planning underground perfections to replace Osinbajo and if they (the Yorubas) slacks, your guess is as good as mine. By the way what's my concern. See my Monica.
We have slacked already. Can't you see how we are messed up with ife/hausa fight. Yoruba the host were been arested while hausa that started the fight are walking Scott free. Any some never do well servants of fulani will be telling me this is the best government so far. Suffering and smiling according to fela song

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Learn!

Really! You lack basic knowledge of how things work in Abuja. So, be quiet. Mention me only when you reason with your head and not your behind. Stop basking in ignorance and learn!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

Really! You lack basic knowledge of how things work in Abuja. So, be quiet. Mention me only when you reason with your head and not your behind. Stop basking in ignorance and learn!
You are talking like one of those pained PDP hater. You haven't challenged my argument with a single point. All you have done is to insult my person simply because I dismantled your shallow reasoning intellectually.

NB: I am neither PDP nor APC.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

You are talking like one of those pained PDP hater. You haven't challenged my argument with a single point. All you have done is to insult my person simply because I dismantled your shallow reasoning intellectually.

NB: I am neither PDP nor APC.

Who cares whether you are APC or PDP? I don't waste my time time having a dialogue with a kitchen table. That's what you are. Dismantle the shalow reason of the man who fathered you before dismantling mine. You call yourself Prof but can't have a single constructive point of view. Shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

Who cares whether you are APC or PDP? I don't waste my time time having a dialogue with a kitchen table. That's what you are. Dismantle the shalow reason of the man who fathered you before dismantling mine. You call yourself Prof but can't have a single constructive point of view. Shame on you!
You are definitely a pained Biafra. You exhibit their traits - deep seated hatred, shallow minded and easily prone to insults and violence.

I rest my case.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

You are definitely a pained Biafra. You exhibit their traits - deep seated hatred, shallow minded and easily prone to insults and violence.

I rest my case.

I cornered and exposed your shallow mentality and just take a look at how you crumbled. Pained Biafra! That's where your ignorance ended. Sad, there are millions of lowlifes like you roaming the streets of Nigeria. I am ready to have you tamed, slowpoke Prof undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

I cornered and exposed your shallow mentality and just take a look at how you crumble. Pained Biafra! That's where your ignorance ended. Sad, there are millions of lowlifes like you roaming the street of Nigeria. I am ready to have you tamed, slowpoke Prof undecided
I wish you all the best in your begging habits...I can see you are begging and bribing people to check out your unknown forum smiley. Sorry I am not interested.

You so ignorant that you haven't yet realised that Nairaland checks out biaf.raud as Biafra!

Bye bye biafr.aud!
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

I wish you all the best in your begging habits...I can see you are begging and bribing people to check out your unknown forum smiley. Sorry I am not interested.

Bye bye Biafra!

Well, I had a million Naira to spend on an unknown forum. A loser like you will never know that most successful people and projects struggle at some point. Slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Bye bye biafr.aud!

Fake Professor! Look for something better to do with your sick sorry life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

Well, I had a million Naira to spend on an unknown forum. A loser like you will never know that most successful people struggle at some point. Slowpoke!
You are just a slow hustler...broke ass struggling hustlers.

I am a distinguished professor of chemistry.

Can keep descend so low arguing with intellectually challenged struggler.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

Well, I had a million Naira to spend on an unknown forum. A loser like you will never know that most successful people struggle at some point. Slowpoke!

Cant keep descend so low arguing with intellectually challenged struggler.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

You so ignorant that you haven't yet realised that Nairaland checks out biaf.raud as Biafra!

Bye bye biafr.aud!

Take tons of weed and keep calling yourself Prof. That's what losers do. Here are 2 tips for you: If you need a job, respectfully ask for it and it will be provided to you. If you want to work for my privately funded ngo foundation and change lives, I am ready to help as well. Stop being delusional,slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Distinguished Professor of Chemistry my foot! How many books have you written in Chemistry? How many awards have you received in your field? Why are you not in the Chemistry lab where your sorry asss belong? Professor of Chemistry who has nothing to show for it. You are a lowlife Professor of Chemistry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Is that why you duplicated your post? Fake Prof of Chemistry. The fact that you are writing rubbish about politics means that your are a failed chemistry professor and a loser. Keep losing!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

What happened to the joke of professor. I can afford ten of you working for me. Do you know that? Intellectually defective and bankrupt brain-dead lowlife weak joke of Chemistry Professor. Tell me your location and I will have you arrested in 24 hours for impersonation. Loser undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.