Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman (23145 Views)

For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari / Presidential Debate 2019: APC Appoints Osinbajo To “debates” For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

Is that why you duplicated your post? Fake Prof of Chemistry. The fact that you are writing rubbish about politics means that your are a failed chemistry professor and a loser. Keep losing!
You are just a mere troll....that come online, insult people just for the fun of it.

You are nonentity with no value in this life. You are a nobody, a struggler, hustler and possible a yahoo boy. You are paid self deluded biafraudd "jew".

I don't hate igbos, but I hate pained dudes filled with hatred for anything Nigeria.

I am an accomplished, indefatigable and quintessential professor of analytical chemistry.

Go and get a life, boy and stop insulting your elders online. it will do you no good.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

You are just a mere troll....that comes online, insult people just for the fun of it.

You are nonentity with no value in this life. You are a nobody, a struggler, hustler and possible a yahoo boy. You are paid self deluded biafraudd "jew".

I don't hate igbos, but I hate pained dudes filled with hatred for anything Nigeria.

I am an accomplished, indefatigable and quintessential professor of analytical chemistry.

Go and get a life, boy and stop insulting your elders online. it will do you no good.

Nope. I am a progressive Nigerian, an entrepreneur, a first class chief and a philantrophist. It is possible that a member of your family have benefited from my privately funded foundation. So, you are the loser and light weight not me.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by deomello: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
[s]
AllHailBiafra:
The post where you quoted me was supposed to be a wake up call for you yellowbas to stand up to defend what you already got and does not call for any provocation. I don't understand what ignited your bitterness against me that led to all the remarks you making unprovoked. Let the world observe the level of wickedness and bigotry with an average yellowba zombies. This ignominious, imbecilic and idiomatic slave does not want to see any faction in my assertion for the fact that it came from his imaginary enemy.

You talked about we being politically insignificant in your zoo country? We have never wanted to be part of your animal kingdom but we were forced by the British Criminal called Frederick Lugard and his prostitute girl friend, I'm sure you've heard about this no matter how dumb you are, before then Biafra nation was a great nation and they were doing well for themselves, where was Odawa people and what were they known for? Your slave masters dominated the bush with animals and even today majority of them are still living in the bush. Is no longer news that the Biafrans made all of you exposed to civilization, thous you refused to let us go because you have never been successful in anything without us, all the developed cities in your territories including Lagos and Ogun you bragging about were all credited to Biafrans investment, now I ask you, which part of Biafra land was developed as a result of yellowba contributions? Absolutely Non! but your arrogance, ingratitude, wickedness and dumbness won't let you say it the it is. If you people are not afraid of losing all the privileges you gain from the forceful and fraudulent union, why not call for referendum. I guarantee you that after the restoration of Biafra, you and your slave masters will become both insignificant and irrelevant in the global circle, then the whole world will see that it was we the Biafrans that have been sustaining your borrowed pride and you will wish to migrate to the blessed land of Biafra, but it will be impossible because no devil hearted fool will be tolerated in blessed land of ChukwuOkike Abiama. I don't want to tell you about the nemesis that awaits you people for your wickedness and evils against the children of God.

You can halla my Monica •^^^^•
[/s]

Why the fixation on yoruba people? Worry about your biafra.

Lagos, Ogun Abuja or any state ahead of you should always give credit to you and your imaginary investments, why not invest in your own village and give yourself the credit.

You people spend more time on yoruba people and less time on biafra and this is why you can not get ahead..
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

You are just a mere troll....that come online, insult people just for the fun of it.

Here's a hard lesson for you. Don't ever start a fight you are not ready to finish. Don't mention people like me when you don't have something constructive to talk about. Don't brag about your profession because I have raised many of your types in Nigeria and abroad. I am not really your mate,ok. Now, buzz off!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

And you that is so successful, show Nairalanders the Chemistry books you wrote and the awards you got for them. Be quiet if you cannot do that!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Ok.Now,show us all the best selling Chemistry Books and Journals you have written. Fake Professor! Put Up or Shutt UP!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Elders my foot. Act like an elder and you will be treated like an elder, mummu Professor like you. Next time, think twice before you mention people again. Professor LOSER cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

You are definitely a pained Biafra. You exhibit their traits - deep seated hatred, shallow minded and easily prone to insults and violence.

I rest my case.

As if your lowlife is better than the average Biafran or whatever. At least they are not cowards like you who spend more time on the computer than taking care of your family. All you do is jump from one woman to another and call yourself Professor of Chemistry. I challenged you to point to one single book or journal you have written as a chemistry professor and you came up short. Do we need anybody to tell us the kind of professor you are? Weak Professor.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

As if your lowlife is better than the average Biafran or whatever. At least they are not cowards like you who spend more time on the computer than taking care of your family. All you do is jump from one woman to another and call yourself Professor of Chemistry. I challenged you to point to one single book or journal you have written as a chemistry professor and you came up short. Do we need anybody to tell us the kind of professor you are? Weak Professor.

You are just a good-for-nothing fellow. you have been spamming my mentions all around Nairaland. Is that how jobless you have become?

Rather than beg to keep your non existent blog alive, why not ask respectfully for janitorial job? Even a janitor is worth much more than your broke asss...

Now, get lost and stop spamming my mentions.

I have more useful things to do with my life.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

You are just a good-for-nothing fellow. you have been spamming my mentions all around Nairaland. Is that how jobless you have become?

Rather than beg to keep your non existent blog alive, why not ask respectfully for janitorial job? Even a janitor is worth much more than your broke asss...

Nope! You are not going anywhere. Weak Professor who has resorted to begging others to have me banned. How low have you fallen? Spamming your mention. lol! Stay off computer, fake Professor and look for better things to do with your 'chemistry' life. Professor of chemistry who spend his sorry time on computer bragging about nurses you have slept with. Keep spreading diseases around till you die. Mummu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ngmgeek(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
ProfTea20:

Good-for-nothing ProfTea20 cheesy Be Quiet! Next time pick fights you can win. Now, buzzz off and Get Lost. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC / Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.