Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman (23131 Views)

For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari / Presidential Debate 2019: APC Appoints Osinbajo To “debates” For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Buhari2019: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo as the board chairman of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA).

Femi Adesina, spokesman of the president, confirmed this in a statement issued on Friday.

Adesina said Mustapha Maihaja hade been appointed as the new director-general of the agency, and that other members of the NEMA board are: Babachir Lawal, secretary to the government of the federation (SGF), Talba Alkali representing the transport ministry, Rabiu Dagari, representing foreign affairs and Ngozi Azadoh representing health ministry.

Adesina also said new appointments had been made in the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN).

“Duro Onabule is the new board chairman of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA),” the statement read.

“Other executive directors of NTA include Dr Steve Egbo, Administration and Training; Abdul Hamid Salihu Dembos, Marketing; Mohammed Labbo, News; Fatima M. Barda, Finance; Stephen Okoanachi, Engineering; and Wole Coker, Programmes.

“At the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), Aliyu Hayatu is new chairman, while Buhari Auwalu and Yinka Amosun, are Zonal Directors, Kaduna and Lagos, respectively.”

He said in the ministry of information and culture, Chika Maduekwe is the head of the Nigerian Film Corporation, while Folorunsho Coker is the new director-general of National Film and Video Censors Board, and Olusegun Runsewe is the new artistic director; National Council for Arts and Culture.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-appoints-osinbajo-nema-chairman

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Homeboiy: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
I see
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by andresia(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Destined2win: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Inconsequential post.

Is he supposed to be jumping up. He is the VP.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by DickDastardly(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Idle talk ... Fela
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by kurt09(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
A good development.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Jabioro: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why are you taken style to relegating my active VP.. do you wanted to punish him.. What's all this nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by femolacqua(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
What can we do with the news?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by SFSNIPER(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
I love this team. No sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
And one moronic Yoruba irrelevant mugu was quoting me and saying Osinbajo will soon become President. I tell you this, Hausa elders are planning underground perfections to replace Osinbajo and if they (the Yorubas) slacks, your guess is as good as mine. By the way what's my concern. See my Monica.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Sibe007(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
For lack of any good and competent Nigerian to appoint

Saves cost though...
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Basic123: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
But NEMA is under which ministry?....is it under presidency?...if he will not be reporting directly to the president that is a big relegation.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Repairnigeria(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
naija politics of hatred
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ZombieTERROR: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Confused government
No clear direction
One step forward
Sorry
One step backward
Two steps backward

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Chrisozone: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
So only una Go dey chop

Double salary

Double allowance

And some people are graduates suffering

GREEDY OLD FOOLS

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by BruzMoney(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
lol
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Goldenheart(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nothing do them
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by brostheo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Babu just they push all the work give VP,the old hag should just resign and be enjoining Aisha in the other room abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by EKITI001: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
hmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
They are many ways to kill someone one of d ways is to give him too many load........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by morscino: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ayam coming..
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Funlordjnr: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Quarrel go still occur there between jagaban and general boys! undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Teenaira: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
He should just promote him to the post of President so that he could take care of himself.
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by AreaFada2: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
And one moronic Yoruba irrelevant mugu was quoting me and saying Osinbajo will soon become President. I tell you this, Hausa elders are planning underground perfections to replace Osinbajo and if they (the Yorubas) slacks, your guess is as good as mine. By the way what's my concern. See my Monica.

Abeg I prefer your Jennifer. grin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
AllHailBiafra:

When they were planning to replace Osinbajo, you were the secretary of the meeting, abi? Or you're the one who supplied them with gala and fanyogo.

The problem with you iPod piglets is that you think everyone is as mentally imbalanced as you are. What is your problem with a Nigerian appointment? Aren't you Biafrans? Today you're Jews, tomorrow you're from Uganda, next tomorrow you're Biafrans, but when it is time to share money, you are Nigerians.

Let me sound this loud and clear, you guys are useless and insignificant in political calculations. Ogun state alone is more politically important in this country than all the SE states combined.

Ogun State alone has had 2 Presidents, 2 VPs, One Federal Speaker and a host of others. All the 5 SE states combined have had just one VP, a term of Senate Presidents, one DSP and one Federal Speaker.

When you see the Yorubas play politics, you should come out of your 2by2 cage you call a shop and watch. We're way ahead of you ipod piglets and there's nothing you can do but rue your unfortunate luck.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by berrystunn(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Waiting
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by EricBloodAxe: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
How did nigerians vote in diz spongebob to b president? D idiot kips exposing hw clueless and out of order his priorities as president are...wat a dullardd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by ademusiwa3r: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
angry shocked
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Kaxmytex(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
NICE
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Osibande uv got some huge task at hand cos buhari himself is enof natural disaster/epidemic....
Congrats... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Ezedon(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
That man is confused
Re: Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerian System Believes In Suffering The Masses – Ben Bruce / Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.