Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Does This Signifies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Signifies (358 Views)

My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / What Bottles On Top Of Parked Vehicles Signifies... / 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Signifies by Naijest: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
You and someone has over 90 mutual friends and you both are not friends
Re: What Does This Signifies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oya, come and pound salt since you're jobless enough to open a senseless thread.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Signifies by CuteEmma(f): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Naijest:
You and someone has over 90 mutual friends and you both are not friends
pffff!!! There are people I share up to 800 mutual friends with, out of which I'm CLOSE friends with more than 20... Buh we're still not friends... It's nothing..

What is it supposed to mean?? We're soul mates,,?? Funny thread

(1) (Reply)

Defining A Relationship / Performed For Men! / Binding Materials / Binding Machine / Paper Shredding Machine Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.