Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! (1465 Views)

9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by AjahAgility: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Breaking up is the saddest ending of any relationship. No one wants it to happen and it can also leave you feeling confused and shocked. This is because we feel rejected. We feel betrayed. Self doubt along with every possible human emotion will come to the surface after a break up.

One of the worst parts about a break up is when the thought “Could I have prevented this break up?” creeps into your mind. If you've ever experienced a break up before you know you're going to go through the “I should have done this” and the “ I wish I wouldn't have done that” phase.

People who do break up, under certain circumstances, can get back together again. However, its best to try to prevent a break up from happening. If you think your relationship may be in peril, you need to act quickly.

Thus, it is essential for you to be aware on the warning signs of a breakup so that you can have enough time to prepare yourself. You can take steps to try to prevent anything you don't want to happen from occurring. If you recognize warning signs of a break up, you stand a better chance of being able to prevent the break up from happening.

Here are some of the most common warning signs of a breakup:

1. Avoidance – This is the most obvious sign of a possible breakup. Your partner tends to avoid you as well as your phone calls. In fact, if it seems that partner would rather spend time with other people than you, then your relationship could be in trouble. For example, if your partner spent ...Continue Reading @. http://cosbenet.com/3-bad-warning-signs-that-signifies-he-wants-to-breakup-with-you-beware

cc: lalasticlala cc:pressplay004

Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Truth is you can't force a person that don't want you anymore, can't prevent a breakup or stop it, the more you try, its gets worse cos their mind is already made up.

If anyone wants to breakup, let them, if the person is for you, he/she won't leave at the first place.

Its a free world cool.

Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by FutureLeader00: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
Truth is you can't force a person that don't want you anymore, can't prevent a breakup or stop it, the more you try, its gets worse cos their mind is already made up.

If anyone wants to breakup, let them, if the person is for you, he/she won't leave at the first place.

Its a free world cool.
i can relate embarassed
Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
FutureLeader00:

i can relate embarassed
That's it, a person that wants to stay will stay, if the person wants to leave, it's better to let them.

Its the choices we make.

Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by FutureLeader00: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
That's it, a person that wants to stay will stay, if the person wants to leave, it's better to let them.

Its the choices we make.
i got confused atime, i think celibacy is the way now
i don tire jare
Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
FutureLeader00:

i got confused atime, i think celibacy is the way now
i don tire jare
That it didn't work out with the wrong person, doesn't mean the right person won't come around.

Don't get tired.

Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by FutureLeader00: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
That it didn't work out with the wrong person, doesn't mean the right person won't come around.

Don't get tired.
you funny, i cant be jumping from one relationship to another enough of all the bullshit, i get attracted easily hence i cant act playboy the best bet is to be myself..i need to focus on my future goals

Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by AjahAgility: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
omo, relationships now are like, ehn !
One can't be very careful o
Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Who still wastes time on relationships. It's only very few male n female dah re relationship worth,the rest re just dia to ruin xum1s life n cause unhappiness
Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by AjahAgility: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
nah wa o

Jointhemiltons2:
Who still wastes time on relationships. It's only very few male n female dah re relationship worth,the rest re just dia to ruin xum1s life n cause unhappiness
Re: 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! by AjahAgility: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Some can't even tell you straight up that they want a break up. They begin to give you excuses.

Friend And Brother F...ked Sister / Guys Only (ladies Stay Out) / Should Continue With Her Or Break Up??