Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Interprete This Dream For Me Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interprete This Dream For Me Please (5418 Views)

Who Can Interprete This Picture Very Well / Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Eating dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2017
mynd4 pls help out here
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2017
midehi2:
mynd44 pls help out here
is it that serious that you need it on front page or did it happen again
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 14, 2017
lhawarl1:
I no know say dream interpreters full this section
me sef get one dream Wey i dey dream ...... I dream that a chick hatched and a cat killed the chick... Another chick hatched, a goat swallowed the chick... Pls help me interpret it
It simply means any little or big problem arising 4 u will be killed/swallowed. Hope u get...?
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by lhawarl1(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
kelvinrhs:

It simply means any little or big problem arising 4 u will be killed/swallowed. Hope u get...?

tell me more undecided

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
lhawarl1:

tell me more undecided
Humility cover u, no problem will be able to overcome u. You are protected!
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by piusadamawa(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
aunty u need prayer .......somtin is happeni in d spiritual wrd oooo........hm.mmmmmm u never born in marine kingdom
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
I think A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden. God Knows best

midehi2:
What does it mean when one
dream about delivering a baby boy, I am having this dream frequently and kind of bothered, the one of last night was so real.
ayam nt understanding, choi!
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by mzhorlah(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2017
midehi2:
dream about delivering a baby boy, I am having this dream frequently and kind of bothered, the one of last night was so real.
Did u pray about it first? huh
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
mzhorlah:
Did u pray about it first? huh
yea, I did dear

1 Like

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 5:42pm On May 18, 2017
Laburos:
I think A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden. God Knows best

Thanks alot for that
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by mzhorlah(f): 6:04pm On May 18, 2017
midehi2:
yea, I did dear
ok. am not good at interpreting dreams.

you can just ask God for the interpretation and pray against every evil attack.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by lhawarl1(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Humility cover u, no problem will be able to overcome u. You are protected!
thats more like it, by the way, this beauty solves all my problems grin

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op, something is wrong somewhere and you need to act fast. Please look for this book and read, comes with several prayers.

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2017
embarassed u need to pray against kill joy angry
lhawarl1:

tell me more undecided
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
midehi2:

awww thanks

it was an easy labour, the baby boy was so cute like my man
...but he com get big head grin

yes in a serious relationship

I will pray hard

So ur man get big head
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
midehi2:

Why ask men for what you can ask God ?
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

Why ask men for what you can ask God ?
Lol
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
midehi2:

Lol

Yeap..cause human beings would also manipulate...But anyway if you're seeing a child, it means to prepare to make the marriage official, because the soldier wants to come...if there's guessing, or not being sure, it means there's green light in the relationship and fruitfulness, trying to give you assurance over ya partner...
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

Yeap..cause human beings would also manipulate...But anyway if you're seeing a child, it means to prepare to make the marriage official, because the soldier wants to come...if there's guessing, or not being sure, it means there's green light in the relationship and fruitfulness, trying to give you assurance over ya partner...
Thanks for that
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Shiitposter: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
midehi2:

You are pregnant but not in the physical world. You know what i mean? You're due for delivery soon but not in this physical plane. You catch my drift? wink

1 Like

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Shiitposter:

You are pregnant but not in the physical world. You know what i mean? You're due for delivery soon but not in this physical plane. You catch my drift? wink
in your vision right, maybe you need to wash your eyes well grin
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by MistadeRegal(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2018
midehi2:

It is not a good dream.
It's either you're connected or being connected to the other realm.
It is an act of evil done by evil powers of the darkness to prevent one from being able to bear children in real life.
It is serious dream you shouldn't take lightly.
Pray harder and also try seeing real men of 'GOD'.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2018
MistadeRegal:

It is not a good dream.
It's either you're connected or being connected to the other realm.
It is an act of evil done by evil powers of the darkness to prevent one from being able to bear children in real life.
It is serious dream you shouldn't take lightly.
Pray harder and also try seeing real men of 'GOD'.
Oshe! see interpretation

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by vicardino(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
I think I have read about 3 correct interpretations here already. Don't joke with it, I beseech you

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With / Nairalanders What's Your Best Action Packed Movie ,mine Is Kill Bill(photos) / Heart Broken! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.