Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,835 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures (8725 Views)

TINUBU - The Destruction Of Yorubaland And Politics / Bola Tinubu Is The New Awolowo Of Yorubaland And The Leader Of Yoruba Race!!! / 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
Look at iseyin in oyo state. NO ROAD, it is even more populated than some of this place , I paste before.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2009
more pictures of iseyin no road. MrsILoveNigeria

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
Ifewara hometown of Pastor adeboye, NO ROAD.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by ijebubabe(f): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
becomrich;:

There is no road like that in yorubaland in Nigeria. Pothole ke. Never.

You , we have yorubas in the republic of Benin and Nigeria. While the Yorubas in Nigeria live poor and what they do is become struggler and go an struggle use clothes from Benin republic. Have you ever seen a Yorubaman from benin republic come to Nigeria to struggle used clothes.  NEVER. Satellie pictures shows thier are doing better.

The only people doing well in Nigeria are northerners. Their houses are new and good road network. Oil reserve tank all over the north.  

wow. i have never thought about it from this angle. you are so right.
i am from one of the ijebu towns. the last time i went to visit my relatives, i was disappointed. the roads are terrible.

so you mean there are oil tanks everywhere in the north  shocked shocked angry while ijebu has none??
that is so unfair. it is cheating. yet awujale and other ijebu illustrous sons and daughters are doing nothing about this?

what do you think is the way out, becomerich? i think i will raise this issue in the next ''ijebu parapo'' meeting holding in peckham.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2009
Ado Iwaye, home town of MrLetkeepNigeriaUnity NO ROAD

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2009
Ondo, the hometown of Gani fawehinmi, Alex Akinyele, Segun Mimiko, Sunny Ade, frederick Fasehun, Akin mabogunje and others.

NO ROAD,

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2009
Sagamu, Ogun state,  NO ROAD

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2009
ijebubabe , the way out is benin republic. Ti wa ba le gba towa yin, e ni poor more
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
Owu, Owu Owu Obasanjo, the hometown of olusegun Obasanjo, NO ROAD

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2009
Ese wa de ilorin, ese wa de ilorin, the home of Olusola saraki. NO ROAD.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2009
uromi the home town of tony anenih

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by ijebubabe(f): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
becomrich;:

ijebubabe , the way out is benin republic. Ti wa ba le gba towa yin, e ni poor more

hmmm. okay. but please explain the benin republic part.

i like your google maps. keep up the good work. they reveal so much information. maps can never lie

upload ijebu towns let me see. my mum is from ijebu-esure. my dad is from ijebu waterside. i will like to compare it with the villages in the north.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
i dont know where that is in ijebu, but this is some part of ijebu , where oladipopu diya, GLO Mike Adenuga etc, NOROAD.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by ijebubabe(f): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2009
^^^^^^
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are you sure that is ijebu?
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2009
Yes that is Ijebu. 70% of ondo state towns and villages have no road at all.

Yorubaland is the poorest in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2009
you still there
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by olafolarin(m): 2:16am On Dec 26, 2009
The South-WEst definitely lacks good Federal projects because the region is mostly in opposition to the Federal Govt.
The North enjoyed more developmental projects and infrastructures because of the long and delayed Military rule.
The Yorubas are ok in Nigeria and we will still be very fine.
OBJ,OGD,Alao-akala were all great failure on our politics and polity but we have sprinkles of hope in Fashola,Tinubu,Bukola Saraki,etc.

What the SW needs is a visionary and progressive leader in the form of Fashola,a sustainable developmental plan in the make of Eko Atlantic City, and a committed leadership to see it through.

What took 38 years for the North to develop,SW can develop in 10 planned years.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by mekusxxx: 2:21am On Dec 26, 2009
olafolarin:

The South-WEst definitely lacks good Federal projects because the region is mostly in opposition to the Federal Govt.
The North enjoyed more developmental projects and infrastructures because of the long and delayed Military rule.
OBJ,OGD,Alao-akala were all great failure on our politics and polity but we have sprinkles of hope in Fashola,Tinubu,Bukola Saraki,etc.

What the SW needs is a visionary and progressive leader in the form of Fashola,a sustainable developmental plan in the make of Eko Atlantic City, and a committed leadership to see it through.

What took 38 years for the North to develop,SW can develop in 10 planned years.

You wish. Tinubu is a crass failure, Saraki says he is not Yoruba, and Yoruba contributed to the mess they are in now by supporting Obasanjo in 2003.

Olafolarin in Germany, I thought you said Yorubas are better than Igbos as quoted below? grin grin grin grin

Ojukwu is just expressing what he has always been, an opportunist,
He betrayed his people into wrongly-planned war only to abscond to Ivory coAST.
Now he is seeking support for Obi because of what he gains as the party's national Chairman.
They are all just desperate money chasers.No wondere their region is the worst in the country after North,

See some nice data here to controvert your ignorant statement: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371485.0.html
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 2:44am On Dec 26, 2009
fashola,  is not what the yoruba need.

A gift I think I have is to project the future. Yorubas would not be fine in Nigeria. we would be very very better of in Benin republic.    Any yorubaman that want the yorubas to remain in Nigeria and suffer the more can not lead the yorubas. Any yorubaman who think that lack vision and lack understanding. Any man is a fool. staying in nigeria for the yorubaman is biggest fool ever. Who want to stay with people who do not contribute anything and get 90% is a fool. And the greatest fool of the century. North america it is 50: 50. If I was governor of lagos, I would cut of all tax to the federal from lagos, and any federal government agency  that comes after me , I would revoke thier C of O. until we have solution. Leadership is about defending your people.  Not been nice to others, while they cheat you.

If lagos keep the income going to the federal, they do not need federal allocation. So why care if yar adua withhold. When you have taken more than what they would give you.   Lagos generate more than 700 billion a year to the federal. I would keep all of the money. Abuja can keep allocation for all I care. lagos does not need allocation if its keep all the federal taxes. This is democracy. Fashola can not be arrest under nigeria law.  Like one of my friend would say, you hold them in ball. What do you think awolowo would do, do you think Awolowo was a chick. Noway.

As long as we remain in Nigeria we would continue to suffer.  We dont want to remain. We as a people own it to the next generation to leave nigeria. And I dont give a dame if some people do not like.

Yorubas would say, when you are caught in fire, you take care of yourself. And that is what we Yorubas would do. And anybody that oppose should learn from the lesson of the past.  WE WANT TO LEAVE. We dont not care for anybody business in the north, he can relocate to the north for all we care .  Our people can not continue to suffer because one man business.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by Alxmyr(m): 4:40am On Dec 26, 2009
Some people will just sit in the corner of their poor home and post trash on the internet. Imagine someone using google map to analyse development. D.af.t poster
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by olafolarin(m): 5:21am On Dec 26, 2009
mekusxxx:

You wish. Tinubu is a crass failure, Saraki says he is not Yoruba, and Yoruba contributed to the mess they are in now by supporting Obasanjo in 2003.

Olafolarin in Germany, I thought you said Yorubas are better than Igbos as quoted below? grin grin grin grin

See some nice data here to controvert your ignorant statement: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371485.0.html

Can you please tell me exactly where i contradicted myself.
Tinubu was a controversial leader but not a "CRASS FAILURE".He is a visionary leader that saw the before-hand the maniac in OBJ.
Contrary to your illusive opinion,Yorubas never supported OBJ anytime.Not in 1999 or 2003.
In 1999 elections,OBJ lost in his ward,village(Owu),Local Govt and state.But he secured big votes from Soth-east,North and other parts of Nigeria.
By 2003,using power of incumbency he forced,intimidated and blackmailed AD bigwigs to join his bandwagon.He used money and all Govts machineries to terrorise every opposition into oblivion.It was almost like a Tsunami that swept through South-West taking along all AD governors EXCEPT BOLA TINUBU.At a stage he offered Tinubu cabinet post as a "gift" of which he will decamp to PDP in return.But tinubu refused blatantly.
Bola Tinubu's refusal lead to a direct confontation with OBJ who siezed his LG allocation,delayed the payment the states Federal allocation,deprived lagos of any meaningful FG projects and allocated a whopping N2Billion to the Lagos PDP to ensure that Lagos comes under PDP umbrella come 2003.But that was not to be as Fashola(at the time completely unkown with no political machinery)became the governor.
I may have to enlighten you at this stage that Tinubu developed a masterplan for the development of lagos state from its pre -1993 state to a fledging Megacity.The Eko Atlantic City Project,Waste Recycling Plants,Road Network development plans,BRT,Light Rail projects amongst others were all plans concieved,designed and started by tinubu when fashola was his Chief Of staff.He started those plans and fashola is just continuing where Tinubu stopped from.
SO PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE TINUBU IS A FAILURE.HE IS THE BEST POLITICIAN THAT EVER HAPPENED TO SOUTH-WEST SINCE 1999.He turned a former 2time president from the same region into a political midget.

Yorubas never supported OBJ not even in his first time as military leader.he is seen within Yorubas as imposter and a visionless leader.Ibos on the other hand voted for him en mass without pondering over his personality.

It will do a lot of good to your intelligence when you do some research before posting stuffs.You crack my ribs when you think "OLUBUKOLA SARAKI" is not Yoruba.Bukola's father and ancestors came from Ogun and the current Osun state.His father settled in kwara state and was a strong politician in the 2nd republic.He aided the grouping of Kwara into North-whatever.
The old Kwara state i must tell you is the link between western region andother parts.As a transport hub,hausas in haulage settled in Kwara to be able to move freely and faster to North when the need arises.High population of hausas in kwara never implies the state his a Northern state hence the creation of the current Kogi state which his meant to be a Northern state.

Yorubas being better than Ibos or vice versa,

Concerning the event leading to the end of the civil war,Yorubas played an important role and Awolowo's input is a svaing grace for the Ibos.The level of illiteracy in South-East indigenes within age bracket 20-40 is alarming and in my humble opinion is a spill-over from the civil war tsunami.While the Yorubas within the same age bracket enjoyed free education to the university level for all its kindred.

So please tell me,where did i contradict myself.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by mekusxxx: 5:31am On Dec 26, 2009
Olafolarin,

Bloody liar.

1. Tinubu is a crass failure and a big-time criminal

2. Yoruba are not better educated than the Igbo. If you are yourself educated you will have known this. Visit the JAMB website to see for yourself. This has been extensively highlighted here on Nairaland but die-hards like you stilll doubt. Follow the discussion in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-237534.0.html

3. Yoruba youths are now 60% touts.

4. Visit the links I posted to see that Yoruba poverty is the worst, of all the southern regions. I can help you with it again (below).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371485.0.html

5. Yoruba voted 100% for Obasanjo in 2003 and some of those involved like Olusegun Osoba and Akande of Osun state have ''confessed'' how they helped Obasanjo secure the votes. If you doubt it, then I will show you proof.

6. Are the Yoruba youths still enjoying free education today? No. The consequence is that they now lag behind the South East and the South South in Education

7. Olusola Saraki has said time and time again that he is a Fulani. Even if his mother is Yoruba, inheritance in Nigeria remains patrilineal and he has chosen where he belongs; and he has done that UNEQUIVOCALLY by stating that his ancestors were fulani from Mali.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/31082009/politics.html
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by Uche2nna(m): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2009
olafolarin:

Concerning the event leading to the end of the civil war,Yorubas played an important role and Awolowo's input is a svaing grace for the Ibos.[b]The level of illiteracy in South-East indigenes within age bracket 20-40 is alarming and in my humble opinion is a spill-over from the civil war tsunami.[/b]While the Yorubas within the same age bracket enjoyed free education to the university level for all its kindred.

And where do u get ur statistics from? undecided
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2009
High population of hausas in kwara

what high population are you taking about.There is close to zero % of hausa people in kwara. There are more igbo people in kwara state than hausa people. Even the owner of one of the biggest hotel is an igboman. I know his son.  I call him big head, because his head was very head those day, he went to unilorin.

Which hausa are you talking about. You can find some people who trace thier root to  fulani, Thier fulani blood is less than 10% now. . while thier yoruba gene is 90%. If you read the tibune article, It was imam that came to ilorin, which Saraki claim his father is from Mali and came to ilorin as a scholar. There were people in Ilorin before this Islamic Scholar came.

Kwara state name should really be Oyo state, because the Oyo empire use in over 500 universities around the word is really kwara state. And not oyo state. Go around ilorin and all the names of the streets are named after Oyo empire hero. I live in ilorin for many years. I went to school with Saraki children.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2009
When a person gene is 90% yoruba and 10 fulani, what do you call the person,  Yoruba or fulani? You call the person yoruba, his children gene is going to be less than 3% fulani gene. 

My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My ancestors originated from Mali about 150 to 200 years ago

Here is it. 1800 ago, is when his great grand parent were fulani. Meaning chief olusola saraki fulani gene is less than 1%. and bukola saraki fulani gene is less than 0.5% while his Yoruba gene is 99.5 %
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by vangogh: 6:30am On Dec 26, 2009
Many of the stats in Nigeria are skewed and should not be used a sole reference for fact finding.
A more reliable index for economic trend Nigeria is net migration. People tend to follow opportunities.  South-West is still the preferred destination in Nigeria.

The South-West of Nigeria is still by a long margin the commercial hub of Nigeria with Lagos, Oyo, Ogun states leading the pack amongst the South-Western states.

Of the top-ten GDP states, three are from the south-west; none of which is oil or its derivative producing state; their economy is based solely on commercial activity.

Excluding the city of Lagos, the city of Ibadan has the second largest economy of any city in Nigeria even surpassing that of Kano that was once at par with it. While Ibadan may have seen its share of decay in the last decades, it still remains an economic power house in Nigeria.

Some of the notable companies situated in Ibadan:
O'dua Group   HQ in Dugbe Ibadan
Wema Bank Plc,
Great Nigeria Insurance Plc,
Wemabod Estates
Premier Hotel Ibadan
Lafia Hotel, Apata, Ibadan
Soleh Boneh Overseas (Nigeria) Limited, Ibadan,
Nigerian Wire & Cable Plc, Ibadan
Nigeria Construction & Water Resources Development Company Limited, Ibadan,
Nipol Limited, Ibadan
Askar Paints (Nig.) Ltd. Eleiyele, Ibadan
University press PLC Jericho, Ibadan
African Newspapers of Nigeria PLC. - Tribune newspaper Ibadan
Evans Brothers Nigeria Publishers Ltd
Polyfilm Packaging (Nig) Limited.  Oluyole Industrial Estate, Ibadan
Zartech (over 2000 employees) Ibadan
http://www.zartechltd.com/Company/company_about.htm
The Procter & Gamble Company - P&G Nigeria Ltd. (Main Office)
Oluyole Industrial Estate, Ibadan,
West African Batteries Limited, --Exide Batteries  (hardly functional)
University College Hospital Ibadan
Seven-Up Nigeria, Ibadan Plant
Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills Limited, Oluyole Industrial Estate, Ibadan, Oyo State
Lister Flour Mills Limited Podo Village, Old Ibadan Lagos Road, Dugbe, Ibadan
Dizengoff assembly plant  Ibadan
British American Tobacco Nigeria  -One of the largest manufacturing plants in Nigeria.

Ibadan also boasts of many international research Institutes

Institute of Agricultural Research and Training,
Moore Plantation, Ibadan
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture,
Cocoa Research Institute,
Forestry Research Institute
Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research (NISER) Ibadan
National Horticultural Research Institute, Ibadan

Ibadan is also home to many tertiary schools
University of Ibadan
Ibadan Polytechnic
Federal College of Agriculture - Ibadan - Nigeria
Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology.
Agricultural Institute for Research and Training
Federal School of Forestry
Lead City University, Ibadan

Aside of Lagos, there is no other city in Nigeria that boasts of many corporations or institutions as Ibadan.
I have being to many parts of Nigeria; North, South, West and East, almost all are below world-class save for Lagos and Abuja. Ibadan is the closest to those two in terms of development.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by mekusxxx: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2009
vangogh:

Many of the stats in Nigeria are skewed and should not be used a sole reference for fact finding.
A more reliable index for economic trend Nigeria is net migration. People tend to follow opportunities. South-West is still the preferred destination in Nigeria.

The South-West of Nigeria is still by a long margin the commercial hub of Nigeria with Lagos, Oyo, Ogun states leading the pack amongst the South-Western states.

Of the top-ten GDP states, three are from the south-west; none of which is oil or its derivative producing state; their economy is based solely on commercial activity.

Excluding the city of Lagos, the city of Ibadan has the second largest economy of any city in Nigeria even surpassing that of Kano that was once at par with it. While Ibadan may have seen its share of decay in the last decades, it still remains an economic power house in Nigeria.

Some of the notable companies situated in Ibadan:
O'dua Group HQ in Dugbe Ibadan
Wema Bank Plc,
Great Nigeria Insurance Plc,
Wemabod Estates
Premier Hotel Ibadan
Lafia Hotel, Apata, Ibadan
Soleh Boneh Overseas (Nigeria) Limited, Ibadan,
Nigerian Wire & Cable Plc, Ibadan
Nigeria Construction & Water Resources Development Company Limited, Ibadan,
Nipol Limited, Ibadan
Askar Paints (Nig.) Ltd. Eleiyele, Ibadan
University press PLC Jericho, Ibadan
African Newspapers of Nigeria PLC. - Tribune newspaper Ibadan
Evans Brothers Nigeria Publishers Ltd
Polyfilm Packaging (Nig) Limited. Oluyole Industrial Estate, Ibadan
Zartech (over 2000 employees) Ibadan
http://www.zartechltd.com/Company/company_about.htm
The Procter & Gamble Company - P&G Nigeria Ltd. (Main Office)
Oluyole Industrial Estate, Ibadan,
West African Batteries Limited, --Exide Batteries (hardly functional)
University College Hospital Ibadan
Seven-Up Nigeria, Ibadan Plant
Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills Limited, Oluyole Industrial Estate, Ibadan, Oyo State
Lister Flour Mills Limited Podo Village, Old Ibadan Lagos Road, Dugbe, Ibadan
Dizengoff assembly plant Ibadan
British American Tobacco Nigeria -One of the largest manufacturing plants in Nigeria.

Ibadan also boasts of many international research Institutes

Institute of Agricultural Research and Training,
Moore Plantation, Ibadan
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture,
Cocoa Research Institute,
Forestry Research Institute
Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research (NISER) Ibadan
National Horticultural Research Institute, Ibadan

Ibadan is also home to many tertiary schools
University of Ibadan
Ibadan Polytechnic
Lead City University, Ibadan

Aside of Lagos, there is no other city in Nigeria that boasts of many corporations or institutions as Ibadan.
I have being to many parts of Nigeria; North, South, West and East, almost all are below world-class save for Lagos and Abuja. Ibadan is the closest to those two in terms of development.

Buahah. Please provide stats to back your claims of Ibadan being the next best after Lagos and Abuja. Port Harcourt is way more developed than Ibadan, so is Enugu and Calabar. Stop listing fed agencies which are more or less dead facilities. Go to CRIN and see the decay there. The volume of money passing daily in Anambra and Abia markets surpass the entire budget of Oyo.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by vangogh: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2009
@Becomrich,

Could you stop posting these images? They detract the thread.
Thanks
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2009
University of Ibadan
Ibadan Polytechnic

only this are own by the federal even you cant say university of ibadan is own by federal. It came before the nigeria govt .

What we are saying is the north is the most develop. In term of road, health, electricity and others.

And you After lagos , ibadan is the next really, but that not where the issue, they are just populated and do not have the facilities like the north.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2009
any ilorin still claiming he is fulani does not know science. They all have less than 3 % fulani blood, if not zero  in 90% of them. Even the gambari family, do not have 1% fulani gene any more. they have 99% yoruba gene. If they doubt, they can come abroad and do DNA test.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by Uche2nna(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2009
vangogh:

@Becomrich,

Could you stop posting these images? They detract the thread.
Thanks

Are U serious? Those maps are educational grin

Besides, what is Becomrich without his google generated maps? undecided
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by mekusxxx: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2009
Regional Poverty In Nigeria- North, South-West Worse Hit

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371485.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Okada Riders Protest At Iyanoba Badagry Expressway / Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video) / Governors Fuel Insecurity To Raise Security Votes – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.