Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) (3671 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by corenewsonline: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Can you do this?

Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by isahabeeb1026(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
The girl like better things grin
Its not here fault grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Can u imagine 24 hours shocked hope you cant do this stuff grin
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Hell no..I don't mind the fucking part but imagine the amount of shïî in that fridge

1 Like

Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by GodsLastBorn: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Its not here fault grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Can u imagine 24 hours shocked hope you cant do this stuff grin
hmm this beats but I hope you help me clarify, I understand females loving getting head but why do some or most females like to have their azzhole licked?
guys that lick azzholes where do you guys get the kidney to do it?
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Homeboiy: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2017
aw c cancer medicine oo
put mouth for that boobi n ur there
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
hmm this beats but I hope you help me clarify, I understand females loving getting head but why do some or most females like to have their azzhole licked?
guys that lick azzholes where do you guys get the kidney to do it?

Its actually disgusting aslong as the guy dont think of kissing me after that his buz grin cry
Some guys sha would do anything on the kitty ..
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by profhezekiah: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Its not here fault grin

I dey see u oo

1 Like

Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2017
Martin124:
I dey see u oo
Who b dat for ur dp
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by KennyID17(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its actually disgusting aslong as the guy dont think of kissing me after that his buz grin cry

Mama d mama grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by GodsLastBorn: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

I'm then kind of guy that when I on a squeaky clean pussy, I dive, lick, write alphabets suck and do all the tweaks and skills, a true connoisseur. I love pussi (clean, healthy pussi) so much that I can have pussii for breakfast, supper and dinner and would be jolly all day but azzhole?! WTF!!? I avoid that pussi closest neighbour as much as I can. hahahahahaa ooh you like that too but you ain't going to kiss the guy after he eats your booty huh?! hahahahahaha that foul naaa.

1 Like

Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
I'm then kind of guy that when I on a squeaky clean pussy, I dive, lick, write alphabets suck and do all the tweaks and skills, I love pussi (clean, healthy pussi) so much that I have pussii for breakfast, supper and dinner and would be jolly all day but azzhole?! WTF!!? I avoid that pussi closest neighbour as much as I can. hahahahahaa ooh you like that too but you ain't going to kiss the guy after he eats your booty huh?! hahahahahaha that foul naaa.
Lol

But eating booty is just a step too far
Dont get me wrong some do it by accident as both holes close to each other grin
But nah wont be kissing d guy .

Nothing wrong in pre-intimacy aslong as both people involved have good hygiene and STI, STD free smiley
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2017
KennyID17:

Mama d mama grin grin grin
Awon Alaye fathers grin
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Arthurwinner(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
awon omo baje
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by KennyID17(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Awon Alaye fathers grin

Awon Iya boiz grin grin grin
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2017
KennyID17:

Awon Iya boiz grin grin grin
Which boiz lol u mean u tongue
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by GodsLastBorn: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol

But eating booty is just a step too far
Dont get me wrong some do it by accident as both holes close to each other grin
But nah wont be kissing d guy .

Nothing wrong in pre-intimacy aslong as both people involved have good hygiene and STI, STD free smiley
By accident?! lol hahahaha hell no Mac lean, close up, bleach, and all that I will finish them that day. Daaaamn but you guys are foul ooo someone was telling story about how he was going down on his girl and closed his eyes(major mistake, pussi eating requires attention both on the girls face and puni, though as the spirit leads eyes can be closed but only when you have mastered the contours of the particular pusssi) while on the field while his girl was giving him inspirational feedback and dude was eating azz for a while until he said he started tasting funny shitlike stuff lmao then he opened his eyes and saw that he has been eating booty since. He was mad at his girl while his gf was laughing her azz off while dude rushed to wash up.
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by KennyID17(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
I'm then kind of guy that when I on a squeaky clean pussy, I dive, lick, write alphabets suck and do all the tweaks and skills, a true connoisseur. I love pussi (clean, healthy pussi) so much that I can have pussii for breakfast, supper and dinner and would be jolly all day but azzhole?! WTF!!? I avoid that pussi closest neighbour as much as I can. hahahahahaa ooh you like that too but you ain't going to kiss the guy after he eats your booty huh?! hahahahahaha that foul naaa.

Baba na u oo, minister of kpekus affairs grin grin grin
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by KennyID17(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Which boiz lol u mean u tongue

U know them na, all ya boiz grin grin
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
By accident?! lol hahahaha hell no Mac lean, close up, bleach, and all that I will finish them that day. Daaaamn but you guys are foul ooo someone was telling story about how he was going down on his girl and closed his eyes(major mistake, pussi eating requires attention both on the girls face and puni) while on the field while his girl was giving him inspirational feedback and dude was eating azz for a while until he said he started tasting funny shitlike stuff lmao then he opened his eyes and saw that he has been eating booty since. He was mad at his girl while his gf was laughing her azz off while dude rushed to wash up.
O o o
Lastborn why now
You just ruin my tea .. now it taste like sh!t lol the imagery too much
Lol but do guy actually enjoy it ?? I mean licking kitty ..
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2017
KennyID17:

U know them na, all ya boiz grin grin
Na only girls i get o ..

Make i form all girl band
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by KennyID17(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

O o o
Lastborn why now

Me I dunno for them oo, #teamV grin grin grin
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by KennyID17(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Na only girls i get o ..

Make i form all girl band

Oya carry go wink
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2017
KennyID17:

Me I dunno for them oo, #teamV grin grin grin
Lol my mood today below grin

Lol team v ko
U wey don yama rotten finish undecided.. infact ppl suppose lock their daughters make u no find dem

1 Like

Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by GodsLastBorn: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

O o o
Lastborn why now
Hahahaha lol ruined your tea lmao. I don't know about other guys but I enjoy eating squeaky clean, healthy, well shaved or bald pussii, you know its not like it tastes like honey, sugar, cinnamon or something but that thing still tastes and feels good and leaves me in awe like nothing else in this world. Squeaky clean and healthy pussi is magical my dear, its a beautiful mystery.
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who b dat for ur dp
ur man must have insecurity issues... You're too beautiful Abeg!
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by GodsLastBorn: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2017
KennyID17:

Baba na u oo, minister of kpekus affairs grin grin grin
OGA I carry L for the affairs OO.
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who b dat for ur dp
u mean d pics,,hmmm my late school bestfried who accommodated me in my hard times,then in lagos,I can only respect him and pay tribut to him in that way...

1 Like

Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by KennyID17(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
OGA I carry L for the affairs OO.

With that epistle Wey u write? cheesy, Oshay Awon eyan alfa Sule grin grin grin
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Martin124:
u mean d pics,,hmmm my late school bestfried who accommodated me in my hard times,then in lagos,I can only respect him and pay tribut to him in that way...
Wanna see urs cheesy
Re: Come In And See This...( Strictly Male) by KennyID17(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol my mood today below grin

Lol team v ko
U wey don yama rotten finish undecided.. infact ppl suppose lock their daughters make u no find dem

cry cry cry, me Wey I don get admission for NL School of Theological Teachings (NSTT) grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido / Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.