Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] (9373 Views)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) / 20 Important/Crazy Facts For You! (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by lightfak007: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2020
I will be showing you the wonderful, beautiful and fascinating pictures of a lady who personally claims to have the biggest backside in the whole of Africa. As a matter of fact, I totally agree with her because in my quest for the biggest backside in the world, I haven’t seen any backside that beats the one of this lady.

Click below to see 15 more photos of the lady's booty

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/if-you-dont-joke-with-booty-this-post-is-strictly-for-you-pictures/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by anthonyuncle(m): 2:02am On Jun 20, 2020
what is enticing or nice about dz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Ghostrye: 3:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Gross embarassed
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 20, 2020
anthonyuncle:
I just Tire.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Vulcanheph(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2020
I Hate excess ass....give me something perky, round, firm and soft.

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by paqman: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2020
anthonyuncle:
those ass you see they are more adorable when in gown or skirt , my type of ass though
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Lyydia(f): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Peeping from window... Jesus Christ shocked
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by anthonyuncle(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2020
paqman:
those ass you see they are more adorable when in gown or skirt , my type of ass though

really?

dz "blown out of proportion flesh" am seeing here
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2020
lightfak007:
I will be showing you the wonderful, beautiful and fascinating pictures of a lady who personally claims to have the biggest backside in the whole of Africa. As a matter of fact, I totally agree with her because in my quest for the biggest backside in the world, I haven’t seen any backside that beats the one of this lady.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/if-you-dont-joke-with-booty-this-post-is-strictly-for-you-pictures/

lol, you mean you have not seen any woman with a bigger ass than this? You must be joking..........Her backside is fake, meaning it has been surgically enhanced.

There are many women with bigger and natural backsides here in Nigeria. Goto south Africa and you will even see more.

checkout sbbwafrica page on instagram, you will see women with super gigantic backsides.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Kingnelson9: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2020
This not real... I doubt it.
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Pickieox(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2020
This is my ex, Eudoxie Yao, I'd met her in Abidjan in a pool party...I later dumped the motherfvcker a$$ two years ago...
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Pickieox(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingnelson9:
This not real... I doubt it.
Very real...100% confirm natural booty...trust me, I've been there...
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by KingWarri: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2020
This na load oh....
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Queenslander(f): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Too much of everything is bad!!
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Queenslander(f): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Pickieox:
This is my ex, Eudoxie Yao, I'd met her in Abidjan in a pool party...I later dumped the motherfvcker a$$ two years ago...
You can lie for Africa..
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Kingnelson9: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Pickieox:

bro its either she took medications or she wore sumthn
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Pickieox(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Queenslander:
You can lie for Africa..

It's not a joke, I mean it...
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Pickieox(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingnelson9:
bro its either she took medications or she wore sumthn

She didn't, she was naturally born that way...she told me that she was ashamed at first but later with time took it as a compliment...she is a model you know...
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by phemmyfour: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2020
In rema's voice: "Sister bumbella...your baka made me miss my fasting and prayer"
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2020
The ass looks disgusting and a huge turnoff

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Pickieox(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Queenslander:
Too much of everything is bad!!

Do you mind if we hook up?
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by jumper524(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Fokosobo:

lol, you mean you have not seen any woman with a bigger ass than this? You must be joking..........Her backside is fake, meaning it has been surgically enhanced.

There are many women with bigger and natural backsides here in Nigeria. Goto south Africa and you will even see more.

checkout sbbwafrica page on instagram, you will see women with super gigantic backsides.
even with the surgery, i don see original yansh when big pass am.
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Mr2wealth: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2020
This is a burden to whoever wants it and the owner cheesy
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2020
I like booty .. but this one is nonsense shapeless nyash..

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Kingnelson9: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Pickieox:

She didn't, she was naturally born that way...she told me that she was ashamed at first but later with time took it as a compliment...she is a model you know...
Nawao... Na big problem o
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by offset67(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2020
shocked
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Pickieox:

we have been there not only you
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2020
lightfak007:

Fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Don't knw why short guys like BBB kinda ladies...
Re: If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Pickieox:

stop the brouhaha, that ass is as fake as hell and she is a bloody photoshop abuser too. the ass is so hard and doesnt jiggle. that of jayelove is even still better eventhough both of them are fake!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied About Her Age / Fashion Or Madness: See What These 2 Ladies Wore To My Shop Today (photo) / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.