Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Am Bored And Lonely - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Bored And Lonely (5465 Views)

Am Bored!!! / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijeoma2619: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2009
but ijebubabe dont u have any girlfriends that invited you, some people dont have families here but they have gettogether amongst themselves ane each person would bring their own dish, u get what i mean? and try not to cancel too many invitations because like you said people would stop inviting you, i used to be like that but i have changed and i dont regret it
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijeoma2619: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
you will be okay dear, just make the next christmas a better one
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Kunbee: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2009
ijebubabe:

dupe tie cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2009
ijeoma2619:

but ijebubabe dont u have any girlfriends that invited you, some people dont have families here but they have gettogether amongst themselves ane each person would bring their own dish, u get what i mean? and try not to cancel too many invitations because like you said people would stop inviting you, i used to be like that but i have changed and i dont regret it

i have few female friends but they are all with their boyfriends or spending time with their family. i will start accepting invitations now.

ijeoma2619:

you will be okay dear, just make the next christmas a better one
thank you my dear. sure, i will. God forbid i go through such next year.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by humblemate(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2009
Yes, U are bored because u have no one to hang out with, hope U find some one before new year. Please learn to mix with other Naija around u'r area I mean both men and women, who knows what they have got to offer!
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2009
^^^^^
okay. i will keep that in mind.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by splint007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2009
get busy sweet heart, but if u don't mind i culd keep u busy online, holla back. chibi4me@yahoo.com, am online now. hw uk weather today?
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijeoma2619: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2009
and i dont think the uk weather helps the situation either, i heard its always rainy, gloomy and melancholy especially at this time
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijeoma2619: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2009
@splint what is that picture on your profile? abeg leave her alone. run ijebubabe lol
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by waleski(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2009
ehm why am i in these thread its nw a chatting forum gud way to waste time tongue
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
ijeoma2619:

@splint what is that picture on your profile? abeg leave her alone. run ijebubabe lol

yes. lol. that his profile picture is scary.

ijeoma2619:

and i dont think the uk weather helps the situation either, i heard its always rainy, gloomy and melancholy especially at this time
yes. very gloomy weather.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by frprof(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2009
I beg let me come in here. See how u re all cracking head to solve a problem without first detecting the cause. Has anybody cared to ask the kind of temprament the poster has? Come on, think more critical like nairalanders. I am alone but not lonley.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by splint007(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
i don't think the pic reflects my true nature. i love guns don't mean am one or own one. hw come u gurls don't even have a rose flower in ur profile. kettle calling pot black. lol my offer still stands.@ijebubabe
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijeoma2619: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2009
maybe she's been feeling lonely for awhile and also happened to be alone on this day @ fry. so splint u love guns but u wouldn't own one? i dont get it, but whatever u say. still be careful ijebu lol
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijeoma2619: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2009
i will put a pic on here as soon as i figure out how to upload one
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by kpolli(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2009
wow i thought girls didnt feel lonely too, so they feel wat i feel, now i feel better already
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2009
^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin we do feel lonely too. lol
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by iyapony(m): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2009
@ ijebubabe

i feel your pain sister. this year is the first year that i have spent christmas away from home, and not only do i feel lonely, but i hate this cold weather in new york. normally my roomate is here and i have someone to socialize with, but he left last week to spend his holidays with his family. however, i have friends who invited me to a christmas party and i am planning on going in about an hour. i would have went earlier, but someone told me it was rude to go to a christmas party without bringing something, so i had to rush and find someone who can make me a tray of jollof rice to bring. the very sweet lady who is making it is only charging me a small amount, and it will be ready soon.

please cheer up and if you cannot find someone to spend the day with, try to find a good movie and make the best out of it. merry christmas. smiley
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijeoma2619: 12:57am On Dec 26, 2009
aww iyapo how nice of you to share that with us. ijebubabe just watch a nice nigerian movie or american and eat good delicious food abeg. life is good so enjoy it. You are healthy and that alone is worth celebrating than christmas.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijeoma2619: 12:58am On Dec 26, 2009
@iyapo i hope the rice turns out good, may i have some? lol
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 1:03am On Dec 26, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ ijebubabe

i feel your pain sister. this year is the first year that i have spent christmas away from home, and not only do i feel lonely, but i hate this cold weather in new york. normally my roomate is here and i have someone to socialize with, but he left last week to spend his holidays with his family. however, i have friends who invited me to a christmas party and i am planning on going in about an hour. i would have went earlier, but someone told me it was rude to go to a christmas party without bringing something, so i had to rush and find someone who can make me a tray of jollof rice to bring. the very sweet lady who is making it is only charging me a small amount, and it will be ready soon.

please cheer up and if you cannot find someone to spend the day with, try to find a good movie and make the best out of it. merry christmas. smiley

kiss that is one of the most cheering post i have read so far on this thread. thank you.
lucky you. i would do almost anything to hang out tonight. lol. i intend going to the cinemas tomorrow to watch a movie. but the thought of going to a cinema all alone sounds very weird undecided
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ravenzord(m): 1:19am On Dec 26, 2009
Yeah Ijebubabe,watch a Naija movie,it will prolly put U 2 sleep,lol. I feel ur pain sha,Xmas shouldn't be spent alone. This is my first Xmas away from home and all I'v got 4 company are my PS3,beer and The Net. . .there's also a friend here,but he's male so he doesn't really count.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 1:30am On Dec 26, 2009
^^^^^
naija movie? lol. that will only drive me nuts. you lucky, u have male friend to even gist me. am all alone here.
i agree. xmas should NEVER be spent alone
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ancel(m): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2009
@ijebubabe: Pele, omo iya mi. Hey, I'm a night-crawler, so if you wanna chat I'm here!
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by KennyG6(m): 1:36am On Dec 26, 2009
ancel:

@ijebubabe: Pele, omo iya mi. Hey, I'm a night-crawler, so if you wanna chat I'm here!
and where did u crawl out from? grin grin [size=5pt]merry xmas[/size]
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 1:38am On Dec 26, 2009
ancel:

o ma seun. lol. how come you are online if you are a night crawler
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 1:39am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

and where did u crawl out from? grin grin [size=5pt]merry xmas[/size]
grin grin grin the very place i have been. merry christmas to you too
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by KennyG6(m): 1:40am On Dec 26, 2009
ijebubabe:

grin grin grin the very place i have been. merry christmas to you too

lol
how u dey?[size=5pt] r u on msnger?[/size]
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

lol
how u dey?[size=5pt] r u on msnger?[/size]

sorry. just realized that what i quoted from you was actually meant for ancel and not me undecided
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by KennyG6(m): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2009
no yawa,
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ancel(m): 1:45am On Dec 26, 2009
@ijebubabe: LMAO it's 1:43am here, that was why I said so. I'm still up for chat if you are interested.

@kenny G: Guy! LOL! I crawled out from a Xmas Jazz concert. Kenny G was the star musician tongue Merry Xmas to you too (26th never nack for your side, shey?)
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by KennyG6(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2009
ancel:

@ijebubabe: LMAO it's 1:43am here, that was why I said so. I'm still up for chat if you are interested.

@kenny G: Guy! LOL! I crawled out from a Xmas Jazz concert. Kenny G was the star musician tongue Merry Xmas to you too (26th never nack for your side, shey?)
grin grin
good, am glad i managed to make ur day, lol
its 26th here as well so i guess its merry xmas in arrears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~ Top 10 Romance Section Love Birds ~ / I'm Tired Of Being Single / Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.