Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Am Bored And Lonely - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Bored And Lonely (5470 Views)

Am Bored!!! / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Carmint: 2:16am On Dec 26, 2009
Sorry dearie,you sound like someone with a good heart expressing your genuine reasons of your loneliness,
Anyway its the way of xmas in london. though i cant help the situation as u aint online that i can get your contact
and make it a day for you in my own best way .u could send your contacts i.e , e-mail or fone number to kingrockson2003@yahoo.com . lets start from there
stay blessed
cheers
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Gabry(f): 2:29am On Dec 26, 2009
Poster, am so sorry but if it makes you feel any better, Im in your situation as well. cry
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Romeo10: 2:56am On Dec 26, 2009
None
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 26, 2009
Girl, get your coat cos you might have pulled a couple or 5 guys with this revelation wink wink wink
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by na2day2(m): 5:00am On Dec 26, 2009
ijebubabe:

easier said. i had one few months back but we parted ways 
anyway, do you have any recommendations?  grin

presenting my humble and loyal service to u my lady, when shall we begin? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss [size=2pt]shey u know say na ur fault u no get bf? how u go comot from ijebu land dey expect persin to be ur bf? [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Pweety4me(f): 5:08am On Dec 26, 2009
2 late 4 dat. . . cool
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by na2day2(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2009
Pweety4me:

2 late 4 dat. . . cool

too late for what?
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Pweety4me(f): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2009
^4 d poster 2 start wishing she had went 2 where she wanted 2 go b4. . .i hope your gud merry christmas and gudnite!
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by iyapony(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2009
@ ijeoma2619

sure thing. the rice turned out great, and everybody loved it. i havent put the leftovers into the refrigerator yet, so feel free to come over and help yourself. grin
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by iyapony(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2009
@ ijebubabe

you're very welcome. im glad my post cheered you up, this is after all the season to be jolly. wink

dont worry about going to the cinema alone, people do it all the time- the important thing is making sure you are enjoying yourself. what are you planning to go see? whatever it is, i hope you have a wonderful time. smiley
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by na2day2(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2009
Pweety4me:

^4 d poster 2 start wishing she had went 2 where she wanted 2 go b4. . .i hope your gud merry christmas and gudnite!

Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2009
na2day?:

presenting my humble and loyal service to u my lady, when shall we begin? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss [size=2pt]shey u know say na your fault u no get bf? how u go comot from ijebu land dey expect persin to be your bf? [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol. u no well for the last line of your post. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ ijebubabe

you're very welcome. im glad my post cheered you up, this is after all the season to be jolly. wink

dont worry about going to the cinema alone, people do it all the time- the important thing is making sure you are enjoying yourself. what are you planning to go see? whatever it is, i hope you have a wonderful time. smiley

okay, i will. thank you. thinking of going to watch sherlock holmes. i have never gone to the cinema alone. undecided
te mi ti ba mi grin grin
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by djcrucifix(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2009
eeyah, pele. seems most people are not felling the christmas season too much,
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ebila(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
Gabry:

Poster, am so sorry but if it makes you feel any better, Im in your situation as well. cry
Gabry,in dat situation?now dat's so odd!
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by peachie(f): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2009
djcrucifix:

eeyah, pele. seems most people are not felling the christmas season too much,
I thought it was just me! Spent christmas alone, but spent the eve nicely with good company wink
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Orikinla(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2009
Most women are bored and lonely these days, because most men have disappointed them in relationships and even in marriage.

Cheer up and look for ways to be happy with exciting companions.

Look for those who are fun loving and who can make you laugh, smile and comfortable.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by tbaba83(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster
bored ke? what do u do 4 fun. men see boys dropping number as if say na bootycall, lol she is bored not Hot, lol
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
^^^^^^^^
lol grin grin grin
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Alxmyr(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2009
Are you still bored and lonely?
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 1:01am On Dec 27, 2009
^^^^^
yes
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2009
i am complaining of boredom and 'no where to go to', yet people from Nigeria and even Ghana are trying to chat me up  angry >
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by tbaba83(m): 1:12am On Dec 27, 2009
eeya pele. i stay in uk, sheffield. right now am in lewisham, london though
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by na2day2(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2009
ijebubabe:

lol. u no well for the last line of your post.   grin grin grin

no bi true?  tongue tongue tongue

Orikinla:

Most women are bored and lonely these days, because most men have disappointed them in relationships and even in marriage.

Cheer up and look for ways to be happy with exciting companions.

Look for those who are fun loving and who can make you laugh, smile and comfortable.

shut up jor, over sabi sabi!  angry angry angry

tbaba83:

@poster
bored ke? what do u do 4 fun. men see boys dropping number as if say na bootycall, lol she is bored not Hot, lol

na very thin line between the 2 oooo!  grin grin grin

ijebubabe:

i am complaining of boredom and 'no where to go to', yet people from Nigeria and even Ghana are trying to chat me up  angry angry

anyone outside EU should ignore me except the individual is a regular visitor to the UK

so nothing for us wey dey ajegunle?  cry cry cry cry thank God say i dey move go UK for january, United Ketu cool cool cool
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Pweety4me(f): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2009
na2day?:

You just want attention. . . tongue so wats up?
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by na2day2(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2009
Pweety4me:

You just want attention. . . tongue so wats up?

hit me up on yim
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by ijebubabe(f): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
cry cry sad
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by HIO4: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
you wan to collabo?

ta lo fe kon lobo
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Alxmyr(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
By now you should have overcome boredom. Am I right? It is important we know so that we can recommend the right therapy and the concoctions.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 29, 2009
I KEEP ON ASKING MYSELF EVERY TIME. EVERY LADY ONE MEETS IN THE STREET TELL U "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND". YET THEY "LADIES" KEEP ON SAYING I AM BORED TO THEMSELVES (LADIES). U GUYS SHOULD TELL IT TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE POWER TO DO SOMETHING AND HELP THE SITUATION, PLS. LIKE ME, I AM AVAILABLE.
EMAIL ME.
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by na2day2(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2009
ijebubabe:

cry cry sad

i am still waiting 4 u sweets kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Bored And Lonely by hazh(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
Na so we what to dey dey?Dis na new Year.

Stay cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria / Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage / I'm Tired Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.