Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) (27566 Views)

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
i love her doesnt mean i'm after her pussy...

what makes you think white women more desirable than your own black women ?

and why do you dislike black skin so much?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

why do you hate your black skin so much ?
sorry i dont hate my black self... I only tin i hate is foolishness of african leaders and d inability of d blacks to immitate d good part of d white. Fvck off
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

what makes you think white women more desirable than your own black women ?

and why do you dislike black skin so much?
hahahaha maybe u failed to read where i said i love my black gals more. Or ur brain is paining u? Why would i hate my black self when girls love me like dis
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
i said, you like white SKIN

Smallville10:
of cus i do

why do you dislike your own black skin ?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
of cus i do

why do you prefer white skin to black skin ?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:
i said, you like white SKIN

why do you dislike your own black skin ?
i like white doesnt mean i hate being black
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahaha maybe u failed to read where i said i love my black gals more. Or ur brain is paining u? Why would i hate my black self when girls love me like dis

once said, never changed.

once foolish, never smart.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:

why do you PREFER white skin ?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:

you are a pathetic white race worshipper , and a stupid one too.

and what are you trying to say ? to tell me , a white woman, racism is wrong ?

you are more racism . ironic.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

once said, never changed.

once foolish, never smart.
let me spell it to u in nigerian pigin - Your brain dey pain you...
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
khiaa needs to read wat dis fake albino bitch is sayin abt blacks...

A black man was d president of america for 8yrs fool...

Wat do u hv to offer? Just ur rotten pussy (dats if u hv one)...

I am not albino, so there is nothing to do with being fake or not.

and albino black men are ugly.

and, I am white .

and, keep your Obama and your white skin worshipping to yourself.

worshipping white skin is the only thing black race can contribute.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

why do you PREFER white skin ?
u think everybody thinks like u... U are obsessed abt black dick dat u go about creating topics everywhere. U are an addict, i am not... #blackgals are just d best... Ask around
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
u think everybody thinks like u... U are obsessed abt black dick dat u go about creating topics everywhere. U are an addict, i am not... #blackgals are just d best... Ask around

but you say you like white skin.

I admit, I have black peniss fetish. and I am a sex addict as well.

and don't forget, in your own thread, you said, you like albino black people ! why ?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am not albino, so there is nothing to do with being fake or not.

and albino black men are ugly.

and, I am white .

and, keep your Obama and your white skin worshipping to yourself.

worshipping white skin is the only thing black race can contribute.
yeah... All u know how to do is suck a black dick... Dats d legacy of most white gals like urself. Dam ho.e
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
yeah... All u know how to do is suck a black dick... Dats d legacy of most white gals like urself. Dam ho.e

because the only thing black men can give is their big black peniss.

what else can I do with black men ?

of course, I will have a nice sex with my black boy, since, I have already paid a big sum of money.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are a pathetic white race worshipper , and a stupid one too.

and what are you trying to say ? to tell me , a white woman, racism is wrong ?

you are more racism . ironic.
u know... I used to think u whites were sensible but i was wrong.

In what way am i a racist from what i said... U are d racist here. Black men are nt sex slaves. U are an infected white ho.e
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:

In what way am i a racist from what i said... U are d racist here. Black men are nt sex slaves. U are an infected white ho.e

why do you worship white skin ?

anyway, racist is a positive word, I like it, I am a racist, by my standard.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
khiaa:

Those fa.gs really brainwash yourselves to think that someone wants you.

she's obsessed abt black cock. U should see her profile. Its litter with BBC
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:

if you black race are ashamed of being teased about your big black peniss, why do you grow that thing to that big ?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by khiaa(f): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:

Its a fa.g not a girl.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:

what makes you feel insulted when a white person adores your big black peniss ? since you said, you like white skin. you should take a white person's exclamation of your peniss to be a compliment.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

because the only thing black men can give is their big black peniss.

what else can I do with black men ?

of course, I will have a nice sex with my black boy, since, I have already paid a big sum of money.
what else do u do, other suck black dick
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
khiaa:

Its a fa.g not a girl.
yeah i thought so too. A white gay
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
what else do u do, other suck black dick

it is black race's fault, because, you can only contribute big peniss,

if you know some literature, we may talk about books, but all of you are illiterate, if you like travelling around the world, we may do it together, but your passports will not allow you to go out of your country.

what can I do with a black man ? of course, it is to play his peniss. and it is his fault.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you black race are ashamed of being teased about your big black peniss, why do you grow that thing to that big ?
we are bless grin
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=Smallville10 post=55221049] we are bless grin[/quote

then don't feel unhappy if a white person says she likes black men only for their peniss.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

why do you worship white skin ?

anyway, racist is a positive word, I like it, I am a racist, by my standard.
why do u worship black dick
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

what makes you feel insulted when a white person adores your big black peniss ? since you said, you like white skin. you should take a white person's exclamation of your peniss to be a compliment.
nah nah nah. I dont take it as an insult
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
why do u worship black dick

they are big and tasteful

and sex has nothing to do with racism.

if some one says he , being a Latino, likes Asian only, he is not a racist for that.

but if some one says, he , being a black ,like white SKIN, he is a racist.

peniss has nothing to do with racism, but SKIN has everything to do with racism !
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
nah nah nah. I dont take it as an insult

then what makes you hot at discussion with me ?!
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

it is black race's fault, because, you can only contribute big peniss,

if you know some literature, we may talk about books, but all of you are illiterate, if you like travelling around the world, we may do it together, but your passports will not allow you to go out of your country.

what can I do with a black man ? of course, it is to play his peniss. and it is his fault.
maybe u should stop lookin at our dicks and look at our minds to discover we are as intelligent as evry fucking white or even more.

Check my profile and u will find some literatures i wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.