Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118447 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by ghostreader(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
coll4us:
I can reliably confirm to you that collation of names of shortlisted candidates has started. This is from a reliable source, a man highly placed in nigeria railway corporation who happen to be a member of my church informed me. You can contact me 07082130496

When did he say names Will be out and how many do they want to employ?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
ghostreader:

When did he say names Will be out and how many do they want to employ?
the DG said 200,000 but with what am seeing I don't understand all this NRC Again oo
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by ghostreader(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bakerdav:
the DG said 200,000 but with what am seeing I don't understand all this NRC Again oo

Where will they put 200,000 people I don't think so
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by coll4us: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
I can tell you that enough lobbying is going on, dont be surprised that even those that didnt write the test will have there names published when the list is out. If you get any pure runs abeg dont hesitate....runs don start. I just confirmed from the man that the list will be out next month. If you need a help or runs you can get to me and lets see what we can do, but if you have your own runs pls go ahead cos the list will soon be released. 07082130496
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Emmykings24th: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
How I earnestly wish everyone could competently handle their anxiety and be aware (over again) of the situation of the country.... I have made a vehement contact and the so claim that I there is an ongoing list is null & void. If you have money to throw into the winds; then it's your choice to gladly disregard this message. All we need to do is pray (if you did the oral interview) and for those who may be still expecting an invite pls note that the recruitment process HAD ENDED and no one is going to get anymore invite after the Lagos interview. Though the shortlisted candidates may be contacted soon but it is never as hurriedly as you are being fooled to believe( remember there are 3 major kind of people who are easiest to scam: 1.THE FOOLISH 2. THE OVER ANXIOUS 3. THE GREEDY) . Wishing all of you good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by ghostreader(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
True talk ....we just need more prayers even the staff at NRC don't really know what's up

Emmykings24th:
How I earnestly wish everyone could competently handle their anxiety and be aware (over again) of the situation of the country.... I have made a vehement contact and the so claim that I there is an ongoing list is null & void. If you have money to throw into the winds; then it's your choice to gladly disregard this message. All we need to do is pray (if you did the oral interview) and for those who may be still expecting an invite pls note that the recruitment process HAD ENDED and no one is going to get anymore invite after the Lagos interview. Though the shortlisted candidates may be contacted soon but it is never as hurriedly as you are being fooled to believe( remember there are 3 major kind of people who are easiest to scam: 1.THE FOOLISH 2. THE OVER ANXIOUS 3. THE GREEDY) . Wishing all of you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Emmykings24th: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
[/quote][color=#000099][/color]
Thanks dearest brother Man...... Common sense for sure is not common. Let's be wise and precise don't let anyone take advantage of your desperatation. Nobe today dem don dey scam person about job. Nigeria is a terrible place. When dem scam you just don't come here to flood the space with your stupid complains (that's to those that will be foolishly aggressive enough) takia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
True talk don't fall in wrong hand oo,
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Latest news pls my fellow nairaland members for those who did oral interview pls
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Ohara12(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2017
ghostreader:
True talk ....we just need more prayers even the staff at NRC don't really know what's up

Words of wisdom
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sipisipi: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Latest news pls my fellow nairaland members for those who did oral interview pls
They will call us for documentation soon
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
yusufbala2010:
were u selected for oral interview baba,bcs I know u r active member here since they did the test
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by josejay: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2017

How soon??...like these month or next?]
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Bakerdav:
were u selected for oral interview baba,bcs I know u r active member here since they did the test
Yes ofcourse and may God help us to succeed in the final selection Ameen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2017
josejay:
How soon??...like these month or next?]
how sure are you? Source pls
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Efe42(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Efe42(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
hey ;Dhey
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Efe42(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders whats 411 pls concerning Oral interview outcomes? We are patiently waiting for the positive outcomes inshaAllah soon... Who has an insider news to halla us for when to be called precisely for APL and documentation pls? #cheers
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sipisipi: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Hello my fellow nairalanders whats 411 pls concerning Oral interview outcomes? We are patiently waiting for the positive outcomes inshaAllah soon... Who has an insider news to halla us for when to be called precisely for APL and documentation pls? #cheers
411?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sipisipi: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2017
yusufbala2010:
What is 411?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Emmykings24th: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Dear brother; breaking the puzzle you just throw would be an easier task if you can tell us where you got the info from (a) from an insider in the NRC (b) from rumour. Just pick a or b and I will give you the answer of the meaning of 411(its a coded message)
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sipisipi: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Kindly tell us where you heard the number 411 from?
Is it from an insider?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Emmykings24th:
Dear brother; breaking the puzzle you just throw would be an easier task if you can tell us where you got the info from (a) from an insider in the NRC (b) from rumour. Just pick a or b and I will give you the answer of the meaning of 411(its a coded message)
from romours friends o tell me the coded meaning?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
sipisipi:

What is 411?
means information 411 is an acronym/abbreviation of the word information pls that is the meaning
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello friends my fellow nairalanders today is exactly four weeks we had our interview at Zaria and nothing yet but i wish us the best of luck as we wait patiently to be called for the APL and documentation soon but if anybody has any info should let us know pls thanks for your anticipation pls
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders today is exactly one month with our oral interview and is there any latest info for the outcomes of the interview pls? Need your urgent reply frds
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sipisipi: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2017
let's pray that before 3rd week of December documentation should commence,so that by January we should collect our appointment letter.By the grace of God
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
sipisipi:
let's pray that before 3rd week of December documentation should commence,so that by January we should collect our appointment letter.By the grace of God
Amin ya rabbi
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Hygibefe: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please how true is this info? Presently, the Railway system is made up of 3’505 route kilometres and 4332 track kilometres. In addition to this is the 19km 1067mm gauge extension from Port-Harcourt to Onne deep sea port and the 277km standard gauge rail construction of 1435mm from Ajaokuta to Warri.
Due to recent expansion and introduction of new routes, Nigerian Railway Corporation is hereby recruiting into the following under-listed positions:
A. MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL/S&T DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL ENGINEER (GL 08) To Apply, Click box Below..
II. HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL.08)
III. TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL 07)
IV. ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL 06)
B. CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL ENGINEER (GL 08)
II. HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 08)
III. TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 07)
IV. ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 06)
C. CORPORATE PLANNING DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER (GL. 08)
II. PUPIL RESEARCH OFFICER (GL. 08)
III. PUPIL SENIOR STORE OFFICER (GL.08)
IV. EXECUTIVE STORE OFFICER (GL. 07)
V. HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT ASSISTANT (GL. 06)
VI. RESEARCH LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (GL. 06)
D. ADMINISTRATION/HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (GL. 08)
II. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY (GL. 07)
III. EXECUTIVE OFFICER (GL. 07)
IV. SENIOR NURSING SUPERINTENDENT (CONHESS cool
V. PUPIL PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (GL.08)
VI. PUBLIC RELATION ASSISTANT (GL.07)
VII. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE OFFICER (GL06)
VIII. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY (GL.06)
E. ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL ACCOUNTANT (GL08)
II. EXECUTIVE OFFICER (GL.07)
III. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE OFFICER (GL.06)
F. AUDIT DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL INTERNAL AUDITOR (GL.08)
II. EXECUTIVE OFFICER (GL.07)
III. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE OFFICER (GL.06)
G. OPERATIONS & COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL TRAFFIC OFFICER (GL.08)
II. PRINCIPAL STATION MASTER (GL.07)
III. SENIOR STATION MASTER (GL.06)
QUALIFICATIONS
GRADE LEVEL 06
QUALIFICATION: OND IN RELEVANT FIELDS
GRADE LEVEL 07
QUALIFICATION: OND WITH MINIMUM OF THREE(3) RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
GRADE LEVEL 08
QUALIFICATION: HND OR UNIVERSITY DEGREE IN RELEVANT FIELDS.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send detailed curriculum vitae with a covering letter by e-mail to nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng
APPLICATION DEADLINE
18 November, 2017
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Hygibefe: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Someone sent me that and I don't know if the info is true or false
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nothing is on their site about recruitment. Am not aware of sure info

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.