Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie (45963 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Amberon: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Where is thy sense? Have you seen a christian killing or raping in the name of Jesus Christ?

Receive sense before quoting me.[s]
Basic123:
..Christianism is when you do fake miracles,patronize otombo and other prostitutes,buy private jets at the expense of poor church members,rape church members,demonizing other religion and many more.

so,i'm still saying christianists and islamists.
[/s]
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2017
yourexcellency:
Shame to Kannywood. Iyalaya Kannywood

They are useless religious bigots, white-walled sepulchres

~~God help us~~

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2017
yourexcellency:
Shame to Kannywood. Iyalaya Kannywood

They are useless religious bigots, white-walled sepulchres

_~God help us_~
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Basic123: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Amberon:
Where is thy sense? Have you seen a christian killing or raping in the name of Jesus Christ?

Receive sense before quoting me.
lolz...so fake miracles,buying jet,carrying prostitutes(you've forgotten that otombo said,pastor sulaiman said he cant speak in tongue without licking her pussy,are not done in the name of being a pastor(a man of god which is jesus)

..Christianism is when you do fake miracles,patronize
otombo and other prostitutes,buy private jets at the
expense of poor church members,rape church
members,demonizing other religion and many more.

Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by delishpot: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
waledeji:
Her innocence is gone cry cry cry

That is what happens when you throw the baby with the bath water or decide to cut off the head to get rid of headache. When they decided that she commited some sin? why did they not think of helping her stand up back again? Isnt that what God would have wanted? To help a brother or sister back on the right track? But NO! Humans love doing evil in the name of serving God.
Now I am sure they would gloat and say..... Look, she is a bad apple, see her? She will enter hell. Many religious people are too happy to see people fall by the way side . They are eager to see people they hate make it to hell (in their mind they know who goes to hell and who didn't)
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Craven: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2017
magzey:

By revealing her shoulders to public? Why covering it in the other pics, she surely knows she's not doing the right thing. undecided

She is the owner of her own shoulders and she has every right to show it to whomever she wants to show it to — the same right you have to do whatever you want with your own shoulders. And it's none of your business. Stop projecting your way of life on other people you don't even know. If you don't like it, close your eyes and look away. I don't know who gave you Nigerians the right to go about telling other people how to live their lives. Live your own life and leave other people alone.
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by lailo: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
abdulkayus:

It is nt wat u think. We have Nollywood loosely copied from Hollywood, we also hav Yollywood for Yoruba movies and den Kannywood for Hausa movies.
The same things happens in India also, Bollywood, Tollywood and many others. Indians even hav abt 5 to 6 so called wood. So, it is nothing
what is the meaning of "wood" or what is it all about
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Amberon: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Didn't read. [s]
Basic123:
lolz...so fake miracles,buying jet,carrying prostitutes(you've forgotten that otombo said,pastor sulaiman said he cant speak in tongue without licking her pussy,are not done in the name of being a pastor(a man of god which is jesus)

..Christianism is when you do fake miracles,patronize
otombo and other prostitutes,buy private jets at the
expense of poor church members,rape church
members,demonizing other religion and many more.

[/s]
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Basic123: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Amberon:
Didn't read.
lolz
...so fake miracles,buying jet,carrying prostitutes (you've forgotten that otombo said,pastor sulaiman said he cant speak in tongue without licking her pussy,are not done in the name of being a pastor(a man of god which is jesus) ..Christianism is when you do fake miracles,patronize otombo and other prostitutes,buy private jets at the expense of poor church members,rape church members,demonizing other religion and many more. so,i'm still saying christianists and islamists.
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
ashson:
She doesn't even care to cover her hair as a Muslim again. Too bad for her...

WAWIYA!!!!

When she was banned even I don't don't think much or watch kanny wood felt it wasn't fair and that they were hipocrites after all Ali nuhu has kisses in his movies before
However, I can clearly see why they banned her and she very much deserves it
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
unitysheart:

I went to Igbobi College, Yaba
A Noble Nigerian spotted.
Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by unitysheart(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

A Noble Nigerian spotted.

Wherever there's an Igbobian, there is also is a noble Nigerian...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Photo: Customized Wears For Marvin Babies Approved By Don Jazzy / Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.