Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! (3336 Views)

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Appreciation From My Heart To All NAIRALANDERS..... / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
yesterday, I met a plumber, you know, our company has subpacked all this housework stuff to a local small company, instead of fixing these things by ourselves.

so a plumber came to our company. he was a strong, and short black man. age around 40. very masculine and mature. I adored him the first sight I saw him.

I invited him to have tea, after he sweated a lot in the chimney. I loved his reeking smell tremendously. so we made an eye contact, and within 20 minutes, I found we were nude for our lower torso. and the sofa , a big one, in my office made a cacophonous noise in a rhythm.

He crushed me for 20 minutes continuously, and I found my breath more and more irregular, and I needed medical help more than anything else. He took no notice of my rolling eyeballs, and kept on screwing me harder. His sweat and saliva dropped in my mouth .

I lost my conciousness, for I didnt know how long time. when I woke up, he was finished, and smoked a cigarette beside me.

I was so overwhelmed that, I called the security by the walkie talkie and asked him to usher this plumber animal to the chashier lady, who will pay his chimney fix work.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
undecided Somebody has really gone bananas.

1 Like

Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
undecided Somebody has really gone bananas.

is it such a big deal , to have sex in the office ?

but i do worry a lot, because, this is the first time i lost my conciousness in the day time.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
You will even have sex on the high way one day
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

but i do worry a lot, because, this is the first time i lost my conciousness in the day time.
Hope u r using protection in these or fvcking encounters
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

cheesy
whywhyogun:

I say go and look for that man again. He obviously knacked you right.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2017

Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by NgoziOkoli(f): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
See as ur village people take dey use ur miserable life drink garri. Shame!
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by NgoziOkoli(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:

Honey how u dey? kiss
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Honey how u dey? kiss
I'm doing great, you?
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:
yesterday, I met a plumber, you know, our company has subpacked all this housework stuff to a local small company, instead of fixing these things by ourselves.

so a plumber came to our company. he was a strong, and short black man. age around 40. very masculine and mature. I adored him the first sight I saw him.

I invited him to have tea, after he sweated a lot in the chimney. I loved his reeking smell tremendously. so we made an eye contact, and within 20 minutes, I found we were nude for our lower torso. and the sofa , a big one, in my office made a cacophonous noise in a rhythm.

He crushed me for 20 minutes continuously, and I found my breath more and more irregular, and I needed medical help more than anything else. He took no notice of my rolling eyeballs, and kept on screwing me harder. His sweat and saliva dropped in my mouth .

I lost my conciousness, for I didnt know how long time. when I woke up, he was finished, and smoked a cigarette beside me.

I was so overwhelmed that, I called the security by the walkie talkie and asked him to usher this plumber animal to the chashier lady, who will pay his chimney fix work.

without protection? Hmm!
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
darol4real:
You will even have sex on the high way one day

Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man?

https://www.nairaland.com/3651654/ladieswill-sex-handsome-homeless-man

i did have sex on the high way, with a homeless man, see my this thread.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
dairykidd:

Hope u r using protection in these or fvcking encounters

i have my principles with men, he must be:

1) a married man, less chance to fvck too much beyond his family, so his body should be clean

2) a mature man, who has no idea what is nairaland, because, all the retarrd virgins on nairaland are most dangerous, these "virgins"have most sex tranferred diseases.

3) i dont use condoms.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
cheesy I say go and look for that man again. He obviously knacked you right.

i am afriad to suffocate again. if i date him again, i would choose to play mouth insert.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
See as ur village people take dey use ur miserable life drink garri. Shame!

what is shame ?

should i not enjoy my body ? what is your village people to do with me ? do you feel ashamed when a man fvcks you ?

1 Like

Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
without protection? Hmm!

he is such an oxen man, if he is infected by HIV, he should be slim and bony as you are.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by illegalGangla(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
So you finally recovered...
I really enjoyed it but I was not at my Best... Let's meet today....

Iku de ni yen
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
illegalGangla:
So you finally recovered...
I really enjoyed it but I was not at my Best... Let's meet today....

Iku de ni yen

do you suppose I swooned for one whole day ? but I guess my pass-out must be severe, because, his violent thrust did not even wake me up.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

i have my principles with men, he must be:

1) a married man, less chance to fvck too much beyond his family, so his body should be clean

2) a mature man, who has no idea what is nairaland, because, all the retarrd virgins on nairaland are most dangerous, these "virgins"have most sex tranferred diseases.

3) i dont use condoms.
I see
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

he is such an oxen man, if he is infected by HIV, he should be slim and bony as you are.
so only bony and slim guys are HIV infected right? And why u comparing me with such nonsense...
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by NgoziOkoli(f): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm doing great, you?

Fine too.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
nicely written fiction
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
nicely written fiction

but my hole lips are still trembling today, they are convulsing involuntarily.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

but my hole lips are still trembling today, they are convulsing involuntarily.
You should carve a niche for yourself in erotic fiction... Start a blog, write a book, before long you go dey popular like deolububble

1 Like

Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
You should carve a niche for yourself in erotic fiction... Start a blog, write a book, before long you go dey popular like deolububble

I prefer the action to the words.

i am not a talker

and, by the way, thanks for that big black peniss posssessor, he is my inspiration, my muse.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Xsem(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why so so obsessed with sex Mr or MA? undecided
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Xsem:
Why so so obsessed with sex Mr or MA? undecided

a white woman, always wants a black peniss, and i was so unfortunate to be born a white girl.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by joseo: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Does this post make brain at all?
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
joseo:
Does this post make brain at all?

an intellectual woman , can not hold herself , but to devote herself to the altar of sex, this is typically the theme of <sex and city>, I am trying to bring some US flavor to an African place.
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by Xsem(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

a white woman, always wants a black peniss, and i was so unfortunate to be born a white girl.
I can sense something fishy but you really need to step down a little on your sexual escapade. You can never get the maximum satisfaction since most of those things are temporary.I call them now moment pleasures. Just take it easy
Re: He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! by whywhyogun: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Xsem:

I can sense something fishy but you really need to step down a little on your sexual escapade. You can never get the maximum satisfaction since most of those things are temporary.I call them now moment pleasures. Just take it easy

but I guess black race like sex more , because you have bigger peniss and more hormone.

actually I was quite modesty in my mother land, but I was highly seduced by the black men and boys around. the hormone secreted by the black men around me influences me unconsciously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Pool Party Last Saturday Was A Night To Remember / 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / Adult Only: Sex With My Naughty Step Mum (21+) A Short Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.