Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) (73365 Views)

Please Help My Head Is Rotting / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
Gory picture attached please.

Doctors in the house pls come to my aid.

Has this gone beyond bed sore?

Is there any hope for my dad to get healed?

Is there a remedy for the wound on us back to get healed again?

Is this beyond medical prognosis?

Should we look for alternative?
Please mod do the needful.

Why is your monicker Binishrine ?

Guy, devil is the originator of pain, disease and poverty. If you are a Christian and believe in the name of Jesus, your father will start recovering from today.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by tohpahz(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Don't fret OP,it's pressure or bed sore it's just that you guys didn't know and kept him on his back for long reducing blood flow to the area causing it to ulcerate to become a sore and that rubber mackintosh is not helping..start first by getting a cotton bedsheet you lay it without crease to avoid friction on the skin,get a nurse to be doing daily dressing if you guys can't go to the hospital,any time he poos or pees use water to clean the area so it won't further contaminate the area and continue using the powder I saw it's good or use vaseline jelly after bathing him daily..then make sure you turn him like 4hrly to increase blood flow to all the areas
Are u a nurse pls
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by tohpahz(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Naughtysite:

Why is your monicker Binishrine ?

Guy, devil is the originator of pain, disease and poverty. If you are a Christian and believe in the name of Jesus, your father will start recovering from today.
Smh.. Simple sense.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by macanu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Who be this 1,I don't like flies around my comment
daamazing:
please, STFU.. Man of Satan ni.. Mtchew lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Olufemi66(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
It started from the state teaching hospital. I just got in from Lagos since three years ago

Is there a solution to this? Because I could see his spinal cord showing already and the sore stinkes awfully. You can never see the spinal cord that way. It's a clear white semi-fluid embedded by the vertebra body(back bone). If he had never been diagonised for Diabetis before, i think it's curable! Speedy recovery IJN!

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by BiniShrine(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
We have agreed he should be moved ASAP to a teaching hospital.

Also, we are going to get a certified nurse who will be taking care of him during the night especially as regards his body movement

Then application of alovera mixed with honey.

Finally, the touch of Christ Jesus.
GogetterMD:

Let's hear the outcome of the meeting
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by samhark: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
1-i have treated worse case than this and with patience it does work well
2-this kind of case needs more information and investigation, u need ti find out if he is diabetic anf a lot of other texts
3-with this kind of case he needs some medical treatments, nit dressing the wound alone, he needs to take some injections and drugs
4-all this cant be done without seeing him, so i advice u take him to a special hospital, as suggested teaching hospitals or government general Hospital around u will be the best
Min while
U can clean it very well with normal saline and get original honey to apply, do this every day but please go to the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
He has been in a private hospital in the north for about a month now. It seems the doctors don't know what to do right about now. I just got in from Lagos yesterday... All I am asking for is a third party view after all we all here are family..
Looks like Gangrene to me. From my studies, research, only Urine Therapy can cure Gangrene. But Urine Therapy, might not work if he's got diabetes.
Wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by BiniShrine(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thanks. No history of diabetics just the initial prostrate cancer which made him bedridden.... Then hernia which has been operated more than three times.
samhark:
1-i have treated worse case than this and with patience it does work well
2-this kind of case needs more information and investigation, u need ti find out if he is diabetic anf a lot of other texts
3-with this kind of case he needs some medical treatments, nit dressing the wound alone, he needs to take some injections and drugs
4-all this cant be done without seeing him, so i advice u take him to a special hospital, as suggested teaching hospitals or government general Hospital around u will be the best
Min while
U can clean it very well with normal saline and get original honey to apply, do this every day but please go to the hospital
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by aim14(f): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
Thank you so much I will start making enquiry ASAP on those two hospitals you just recommended. Or do you have a contact there?

Hi. sorry about your dad's condition. I graduated from Udus (Sokoto) and have one or two people in the teaching hospital, pls reach me via my signature ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by samhark: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please make the right enquiries around you about a good hospital and take him there
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by teemswest(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2017
You know your onion well am impressed .
I wish him quick recovery. [quote author=subtlemee post=55171806][/quote]
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by omojeesu(m): 4:26am On Apr 03, 2017
BiniShrine:

Have you heard of glutathione?
Go online to a website for Max International. Their products may help him. Please try this.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by smileyprin(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2017
BiniShrine:
I have been kept in the dark for a while now. Even when I tried knowing what the main ailment is the doc refused to. He was abandoned by the medical personel in Bauchi Teaching Hospital, that was why my peeps took him to a private hospital. Sir, he was previously treated for prostrate cancer which made him bedridden.... He came out of it and walked for months but later relapse... This is the result....

Get him to Ahmadu Bello University Teaching hospital ASAP, whatever it is they should be able to manage it efficiently. Speedy recovery to your day. If you need any contact there PM me.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by GogetterMD(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2017
BiniShrine:
We have agreed he should be moved ASAP to a teaching hospital.

Also, we are going to get a certified nurse who will be taking care of him during the night especially as regards his body movement

Then application of alovera mixed with honey.

Finally, the touch of Christ Jesus.
Good decisions. Moving him on an almost hourly basis is a necessity. The bedsore might still take a little while before it heals. A swab/small tissue biopsy of the sore for MCS might be done to ascertain the appropriate antibiotic(s) to combat the infection
May the almighty grant him complete healing

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by BiniShrine(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Thank you so much sir.
GogetterMD:

Good decisions. Moving him on an almost hourly basis is a necessity. The bedsore might still take a little while before it heals. A swab/small tissue biopsy of the sore for MCS might be done to ascertain the appropriate antibiotic(s) to combat the infection
May the almighty grant him complete healing
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Amhappy(f): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Its well with him.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by omoharry(f): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
BiniShrine:
It started from the state teaching hospital. I just got in from Lagos since three years ago

Is there a solution to this? Because I could see his spinal cord showing already and the sore stinkes awfully.

You said your Dad was once treated for a Cancer related ailment. what your dad need is a proper care in a better hospital..take him out of that hospital..that wound is suppose to be dressed, i dont know why i was left exposed?.I had this same experience when my mum drifted into coma..on hearing of the dead of her eldest son. she was Diabetic too..which even made it worse..her laceration was like this and it really smelled very bad..we turn her regularly and ensured that the nurses were always there to perform their duties. The way you would look for money to organize for your dad's burial if they had told you dad was late should be the-same way you should look for that money to get him to a proper hospital for him to receive a proper treatment. As long as he still has life in being..dont lose hope yet.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Phemland(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
So sorry to hear what you are going thru'..... But to be sincere with you, no need to waste money on many drugs that pple will be prescribing for you here and there. What you need is SOUL NATURAL HERBAL PRODUCT. Its the best herbal product in the market right now. And the company offers you a 30 days money back if you are not satisfied. This product works like magic. U can type the name "RAIN SOUL" on google and see the testimonies for yourself.

For more details, contact me on 08164718974

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Phemland(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
So sorry to hear what you are going thru'..... But to be sincere with you, no need to waste money on many drugs and hospitals people will be prescribing for you here and there. What you need is SOUL NATURAL HERBAL PRODUCT. Its the best herbal product in the market right now. And the company offers you a 30 days money back if you are not satisfied. This product works like magic. U can type the name "RAIN SOUL" on google and see the testimonies for yourself.

For more details, contact me on 08164718974

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by BiniShrine(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Thank you boss. We are doing everything in our power to give him the best so far. We are always there 24/7 with him too. So far someone adviced we use alovera mixed with honey which we have unlimited supply to.The exposure can't be covered as it is but properly ventilated manage. You are blessed
omoharry:
You said your Dad was once treated for a Cancer related ailment. what your dad need is a proper care in a better hospital..take him out of that hospital..that wound is suppose to be ppdressed, i dont know why i was left exposed?.I had this same experience when my mum drifted into coma..on hearing of the dead of her eldest son. she was Diabetic too..which even made it worse..her laceration was like this and it really smelled very bad..we turn her regularly and ensured that the nurses were always there to perform their duties. The way you would look for money to organize for your dad's burial if they had told you dad was late should be the-same way you should look for that money to get him to a proper hospital for him to receive a proper treatment. As long as he still has life in being..dont lose hope yet.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I wish I had the time to,but google is ur sure bet.am busy at work.

The time you used to reply him will have been more than sufficient to further input. This is someone's Dad here ...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Cchuks27:

The time you used to reply him will have been more than sufficient to further input. This is someone's Dad here ...

Nope, I wld av spent more time explaining,. that's why I referred him to google,it will be critically analysed there.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
BiniShrine:
What's the way forward?

Op
For faster healing of ur father wound use spirits on the wounds daily
Not wiping , pour enough of spirits on the surface of the wound , before applying the powder ,

He will feel a lot of pains ! But the spirit will kill every bacteria around the wounds and he will recover faster than u think !

Good luck

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by BiniShrine(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thank you for standing up for me but just let it go pls. It's a very small world and we all are entitled to our view about our fellow humans. Peace...
Cchuks27:

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by novdec: 2:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Hey i think your dad can use aloe vera. According to this source: https://authorityremedies.com/home-remedies-for-bed-sores/

Aloe Vera contains soothing and healing properties, so it can promote healing and reduce risk of infection. Thus it makes a perfect solution for how to cure bed sores naturally.

Follow some steps below:

-Clean the bed sores by water.
-Extract the gel from the leaf.
-Apply directly this gel on bed sores and gently rub for 5 minutes.
-Let it dry.
-Use this home remedy for bed sores 3 times daily to have the best result in getting rid of bed sores.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Babysheart(f): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
SURElee:

Thanks dearie, goes to show my Microbiology no waste.
Yea. Studied same too.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by BiniShrine(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2017
My father gave in to the cold hands of death this morning. Thank you all.

BiniShrine:

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by otokx(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiniShrine:

Be strong and take heart

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Phemland(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiniShrine:

My condolences. May his soul Rest in Peace. Take heart bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.