Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) (73327 Views)

Please Help My Head Is Rotting / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by HeGeMon(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tnx doc, good to know there is hope
SURElee:
Jesus! That is bed sore o! Caused by Pseodomonas aureginosa, when a patient has been in lying position in hospital, they have to make efforts to treat this infection please and always change patiets position. It kills more than the initial disease the patient was initially admitted for. OP! Speedy recovery four your Dad, am so sad right now.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Roseey0(f): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
lollarj:

@post
Your dad cannot walk anymore, am I right ?
Metastasis to the vertebral column is common in terminal prostate cancer.
Make the poor old man comfortable for the final moments. Pain management is very essential now.
I lost a dear friend recently from this very same disease .

Take heart.
Crazy life
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
SURElee:
Jesus! That is bed sore o! Caused by Pseodomonas aureginosa, when a patient has been in lying position in hospital, they have to make efforts to treat this infection please and always change patiets position. It kills more than the initial disease the patient was initially admitted for. OP! Speedy recovery four your Dad, am so sad right now.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls commit your father into the hands of God's he is the greatest healer, doctors only treats, don't seek fetish solution God should be your only alternative
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by joinnow: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is your Dad diabetic?
Take him fast to teaching hospital
Also lobby with the nurses to use Honey in dressing the wound daily.
Wishing your Dad quick recovery.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wowww.
He will get better by his grace
God please heal this man cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
It started from the state teaching hospital. I just got in from Lagos since three years ago

Is there a solution to this? Because I could see his spinal cord showing already and the sore stinkes awfully.

You can't see the spinal cord, at least easily through a sore. It's protected inside the spine.

I wish you and your family the best.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Sunnylink(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hello fellow, Herbs can dried this wound. ur father can get up again. I m not trying to take advantage of your dad condition. but if u are read contact me. A condition more than this have been solve with herbs.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
I wish him quick recovery.
Please doctors and nurses in the house should offer more solutions to this. God bless you all as you input gainfully to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
tongue
BiniShrine:
He has been in a private hospital in the north for about a month now. It seems the doctors don't know what to do right about now. I just got in from Lagos yesterday... All I am asking for is a third party view after all we all here are family..
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Olopsy01(f): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
May God heal him.Please Keep hope alive!
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Benevee: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
I never knew it has gotten to this extent He's my dad. Is there a solution to it? Is there any good hopital around the north you can recommend?

I recommend that you go to National orthopedic hospital Enugu ,that was where I was treated, and now am fyn , I don't think there is a good hospital in the north that can treat such ,when I was at Enugu a guy was brought all the way from Abuja to Enugu for treatments, and if there is any hospital I know in the north is A.B.U teaching hospital in Zaria(my thoughts tho).
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by smartty68(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:
This is village people at work
Do you have to joke with everything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
A decubitus ulcer,also known as a pressure ulcer,pressure sore,or bed sore is an open wound on ur skin.
It often occure on the skin covering bony areas.The most common places for a decubitus ulcer are:
The hips
The back
The ankles
The buttocks,and it is common among the elderly people, disabled people, people who spend longer periods in the bed or wheelchair also people who can't move parts of their body without help.
THIS CONDITION IS HIGHLY TREATABLE AND RECOVERY IS GOOD WITH PROPER DIAGNOSIS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
Thanks for the advice.

take him to maitama general hospital.they have good hands there. be ready to purchase heavy drugs.this is very serious.dose of strong antibiotics. d man is in pains.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
ItsQuinn:
It's called flesh eating bacteria. I guess the only thing you can do is to do nothing and let his spirit fly up to heaven grin grin grin
wicked!may God deliver you, do you have an idea what he is going through now, pray it does not befall you

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by vicardino(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
U mind giving us his name so we can raise an altar of prayer for him? James 5:14-16' Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Bollinger(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
Gory picture attached please.

Doctors in the house pls come to my aid.

Has this gone beyond bed sore?

Is there any hope for my dad to get healed?

Is there a remedy for the wound on us back to get healed again?

Is this beyond medical prognosis?

Should we look for alternative?
Please mod do the needful.

There is something wrong with you. Why are you looking for solutions on this kind of forum? You have no choice but to look for a decent hospital to seek a cure. All you'll get here is a thousand rubbish views from people who don't know what the phuck they are talking about. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by phreakabit(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Have you guys gotten blood work done?
Could be diabetes due to the wounds not healing.
This is sad. Prayers to ur dad n ur fam

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by GodofGrace(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=BiniShrine post=55171747]What's the way forward?
Supplement is the way for the prostate enlargement but that does not stop you from take him to hospital for the pourpose of dressing and treatment of the sore.
But the best way to heal your dad from prostate enlargement is through suplement.

Contact me for more info call 08023479679

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by bblaw: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
I know medications that can help..please call me asap on 07034234667
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by vicardino(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mrs Natural, keep it up. Being natural is d way to go.
ReneeNuttall:
A decubitus ulcer,also known as a pressure ulcer,pressure sore,or bed sore is an open wound on ur skin.
It often occure on the skin covering bony areas.The most common places for a decubitus ulcer are:
The hips
The back
The ankles
The buttocks,and it is common among the elderly people, disabled people, people who spend longer periods in the bed or wheelchair also people who can't move parts of their body without help.
THIS CONDITION IS HIGHLY TREATABLE AND RECOVERY IS GOOD WITH PROPER DIAGNOSIS.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
Gory picture attached please.

Doctors in the house pls come to my aid.

Has this gone beyond bed sore?

Is there any hope for my dad to get healed?

Is there a remedy for the wound on us back to get healed again?

Is this beyond medical prognosis?

Should we look for alternative?
Please mod do the needful.

I'll advice you....go to Nigerian Air Force Reference Hospital Bauchi state. Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi is by Abubakar Tafawa Belewa International Airport. 22-30 kilometers from town. Take his pictures and go see the Commander of the Hospital. Please, this is all I can say.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by SamOgasco(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Take him to UCH Ibadan, if possible as well. Left to me, I would still prefer you take him to UCH, Ibadan, to any other teaching hospitals out there. So take him to UCH...
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
I pray God delivers me too, for I can't help myself grin cry
2mission:
wicked!may God deliver you, do you have an idea what he is going through now, pray it does not befall you
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
lollarj:

@post
Your dad cannot walk anymore, am I right ?
Metastasis to the vertebral column is common in terminal prostate cancer.
Make the poor old man comfortable for the final moments. Pain management is very essential now.
I lost a dear friend recently from this very same disease .

Take heart.
I don't think that is Stage IV Ca Prostate just yet. The pics shows rather fresh sores with granulation tissue. More like pressure sores as had been mentioned earlier.
RIP to your friend though.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
@ BiniShrine Albarka hospital offa road,kaduna state. With help of god he wil be treated dere d its a big hospital

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by achieverme(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
SURElee:

Jesu, Mr doctor! You didn't culture the wound and you already know the causative agent? I'm afrading of you.! How are you sure the man doesn't have diabetes? How are you sure the ulcer isn't due to his diabetic state?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
SamOgasco:
Take him to UCH Ibadan, if possible as well. Left to me, I would still prefer you take him to UCH, Ibadan, to any other teaching hospitals out there. So take him to UCH...
Brother, what informs your choice of UCH?
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by doctokwus: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
jeromzy:
Omega power ministry (opm) portharcourt.pastor Chibuzor can pray n he'll be healed.Google opm
Bloody idio t! May u av this kind of condition or a family member and u take the person to your scam ministry instead of seeking prompt medical attention.Caveman!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Unfortunate.

What a destroyed country!

While even the president goes abroad to treat himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.