Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool (44448 Views)

A Fake Pastor Asks His Audience For A Seed Offering To Get A Miracle / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Share Your April Fool Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by AlphaStyles(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2017
that's Nigerian girls for u but

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Elnino4ladies: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Ladies are damn too feeble minded
look at them believing this poo
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Evergreen4(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2017
This looks fake.
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2017
slowpoke keep creating fake messages...

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by younghartz(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2017
that's so cold
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by urchbarbie(f): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Same person jare. Note the double coma in d guys 1st msg and in d lady's response.....same typing style. Abegi ....next!!!!

It wld av been epic tho if it was real grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by JeffreyJames(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2017
That "be gone" got me!! grin
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Vorigo: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Vhicthorade:
All of you be sending msgs to yourself and replying back. Well, if that's not a sign of insanity then I don't know what is.
I'm watching them too. Nitwits
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by CellTabRepairs: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2017
That's a joke taken too far. Some ladies and even guys take this relationship thing too emotionally you could harm yourself for life. If just for breaking up with a girl she will go naked by 2 am and be invoking curses, be very careful young people.

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need and Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by joeace2020(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2017
What people do to make front page on Nairaland.
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by purpledferanmi1: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2017
You included
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by rebirthiix: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Fake

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by yusufyusuf1: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2017
They both type the same way emoji in every word op you are fool
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by tillaman(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Nah, there's nothing true about this, well planned, you can still do better
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by magzey: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
HGRRRRRR!!!!

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2017
burkingx:
grin

Did one even funny pass the fake post wet op carry come. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by prolove22(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A Guy decided to take his April Fool prank to his ex-girlfriend and she fell for it. The girl who agreed to start all over with him again while disclosing that getting back with his ex-boyfriend will her a lot, was told it was just one of those April Fool prank.

Girls, do you think this is an April Fool prank taken too far? What will you do if it was you?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/april-fool-wtf-guy-asks-his-ex.html

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by gudofuck231: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A Guy decided to take his April Fool prank to his ex-girlfriend and she fell for it. The girl who agreed to start all over with him again while disclosing that getting back with his ex-boyfriend will her a lot, was told it was just one of those April Fool prank.

Girls, do you think this is an April Fool prank taken too far? What will you do if it was you?

Oh ohhh
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by gudofuck231: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:

Oh ohhh, the retaliatory signature will be loud

1 Like

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by ExInferis(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vhicthorade:
All of you be sending msgs to yourself and replying back. Well, if that's not a sign of insanity then I don't know what is.

You got it!

Same mad person messaging himself bqck and forth just to post anything online to get hits.

Check out the use of double commas in both exchanges.
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Tenplet(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op for ur mind we are primary school children abi?if i slap u ehnn u go commot dis thread
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Tenplet(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tosyne2much de relationshp master abeg come check weda dis one na real or fake
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by mexxmoney: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
That was cruel
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by ayamdayvid(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na lie, two people planned this conversation and screenshoted it. We are not fools na
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Nickymezor(f): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Gosh, the dude is mean...wat an expensive joke now. Haba.
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by buffalowings: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
to slap op dey hungry me

the post is fake
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by tosyne2much(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
That was how I put up the status below on Facebook and both friend and enemies stormed my whatsapp while some started ringing me up just to confirm if it was true, unknown to them that it was "April Fool" cheesy

"At last, so I'm finally leaving this country to a better land after all the hustle, struggle and hunger. Never thought it would happen so soon.. Just going to miss someone special"

It was yesterday that I truly confirmed that both needless friends and enemies will surface from nowhere the moment they see your life is undergoing transformation"

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tenplet:
Tosyne2much de relationshp master abeg come check weda dis one na real or fake
Relationship master ke? cheesy
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Exponental(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
That's too expensive! Calling her a bïtch killed the fun.
. he's immature irrespective of what caused the breakup.
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Pearly255(f): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55185496][/quote]

tongue grin
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by kowema(f): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vhicthorade:

You just spoke my damn mind. I saw the post late n was wishing smeone already spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Whatsapp Status TV / Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / My Collection Of Dry Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.