Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool (44608 Views)

A Fake Pastor Asks His Audience For A Seed Offering To Get A Miracle / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Share Your April Fool Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by vickylincon(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vhicthorade:
All of you be sending msgs to yourself and replying back. Well, if that's not a sign of insanity then I don't know what is.

Modified!

All these likes, for only me? How I wish it could be converted to money, that would have made a whole lotta sense
you want 369naira
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Vhicthorade(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
vickylincon:
you want 369naira

No, dollars cool
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by louisilva: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A Guy decided to take his April Fool prank to his ex-girlfriend and she fell for it. The girl who agreed to start all over with him again while disclosing that getting back with his ex-boyfriend will her a lot, was told it was just one of those April Fool prank.

Girls, do you think this is an April Fool prank taken too far? What will you do if it was you?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/april-fool-wtf-guy-asks-his-ex.html
hmmmm, she was playing him for a fool too. how did i know? i was bleeping her when he sent the message
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by vickylincon(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vhicthorade:

No, dollars cool
ok. just go to CBN and tell them I sent you. they will give you
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Sampunk(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A Guy decided to take his April Fool prank to his ex-girlfriend and she fell for it. The girl who agreed to start all over with him again while disclosing that getting back with his ex-boyfriend will her a lot, was told it was just one of those April Fool prank.

Girls, do you think this is an April Fool prank taken too far? What will you do if it was you?

Kikikikikiki kikikikikiki kikikikikiki kikikikikiki kikikikikiki kikikikikiki kikikikikiki kikikikikiki kikikikikiki kikikikikiki make I laugh in swahili......
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by jen2praise(f): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
na wa..... na real wa
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by profbabatunde: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by SoupNazi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vhicthorade:
All of you be sending msgs to yourself and replying back. Well, if that's not a sign of insanity then I don't know what is.

It is called Grade One Bewitchment i.e. bewitchment of the brain
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by drnoel: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:

The guy is an immature heartless childish asshole
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by birdsview(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vhicthorade:

Modified!

All these likes, for only me? How I wish it could be converted to money, that would have made a whole lotta sense
very very funny
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by driand(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vhicthorade:

Modified!

we all know the scope but bruh simply enjoy the show and laugh out loud, stop being bitter..
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hey God.
Real savage.
Ex blike...

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by cardoctor(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chai. That's wicked.
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by 99foxxy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Can't forget my guys April fool to me, still recovering from it...
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by MRWINSOME: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
I was almost going to believe this trash not until two things gave me concern, firstly all the messages were filled with smileys secondly the conversation was too short and too straight forward to be true
Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by J500(m): 5:04am On Apr 03, 2017
E no swt.

Re: Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool by Bukunming(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2017
chukslawrence:
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!! Op can lie/deceive for Africa
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuvuki Land / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.