Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Grow Beards In Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Grow Beards In Weeks (3176 Views)

I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Alexander1370(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Please i want to know how to grow my beards in weeks. PLEASE I need REAL SUGGESTIONS if you have any idea of what i should use,please let me know. And please if they are any side effects of using those methods,please let me know.
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Vicboi1(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2017
me too
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by olayinks007(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2017
If i may ask dnt u love d way u look without d beards? See i believe beards is a natural or hereditary tin so dnt force is out. Cause na prob talking 4rm experience. Though me no force am out anyway.
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Vicboi1(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2017
olayinks007:
If i may ask dnt u love d way u look without d beards? See i believe beards is a natural or hereditary tin so dnt force is out. Cause na prob talking 4rm experience. Though me no force am out anyway.
you said well bro just that I feel bad when I see my juniors intimidating me with beards while my skin is so dry like a baby face

2 Likes

Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Khrixxx(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2017
Apply a Virgin Dog's Feces daily! Morning and night to Your preferred Location....
Aswear!! you go thank me leta grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by ollaxworld: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccumbus has the solution.... just try reach her grin
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by spencerlouis(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2017
hahaa!!! I remember back then whn I use 2 crave 4 one!!! grin
trust me beards will mke u look/feel better smiley
try anything u hear! u neva can tell...
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by brandonobi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
hmmmm, ild like to stop mine from growing, crazy thing started poking out of my face since I was 13
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by NevetsIbot(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
op.. Buy hair booster hair cream..... #300...... You can add roasted grinded igbo leaf to make it more effective.

My beards just stated sprouting after five month of applying.

Ps.. Hair booster has igbo in it already
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Chimayo7: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
op.. Buy hair booster hair cream..... #300...... You can add roasted grinded igbo leaf to make it more effective.

My beards just stated sprouting after five month of applying.

Ps.. Hair booster has igbo in it already

Where can someone buy the hair booster cream?
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by chiraqDemon(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Alexander1370:
Please i want to know how to grow my beards in weeks. PLEASE I need REAL SUGGESTIONS if you have any idea of what i should use,please let me know. And please if they are any side effects of using those methods,please let me know.
Mix dark n lovely shampoo n relaxer and leave for about a day, close the container o(must not b dark n lovely tho)
Then mix yellow and green apple hair cream with virgin cream and indian hemp and mix with the former mixture of shampoo n relaxer then add very small olive oil and palm oil and mix thoroughly
Use it judiciously on ur face and in at least 3 to 4 weeks u should see results
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by emeijeh(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Amarabae(f): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Guys and their obsession with beards. go and hustle for money jor.#do you see any beard on dangote,bill gates etc

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Guys and their obsession with beards.
go and hustle for money jor.#do you see any beard on dangote,bill gates etc

grin
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by NevetsIbot(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chimayo7:

Where can someone buy the hair booster cream?
any cream store.....
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by NevetsIbot(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Mix dark n lovely shampoo n relaxer and leave for about a day, close the container o(must not b dark n lovely tho)
Then mix yellow and green apple hair cream with virgin cream and indian hemp and mix with the former mixture of shampoo n relaxer then add very small olive oil and palm oil and mix thoroughly
Use it judiciously on ur face and in at least 3 to 4 weeks u should see results
you joking or what?
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Amarabae:
You are blessed.
Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by Tazdroid(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Amarabae:

Re: How To Grow Beards In Weeks by SeyiKings: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls, don't it the artificial way, let it grow naturally. You'll be glad if you'll follow my advice. Talking from experience

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / Airforce1 Has Gone Viral... Lmao / BILLIONAIRE BURIAL! Man Buries His Girlfriend With A Hummer Jeep Instead Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.