Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time (31315 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Children / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by wurabecca(f): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
LoveJesus87:
My goodness na wao u get time sha. U funny die grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by FILEBE(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ovokoo:
He doesn't seem to care about the talk about him graduating or not. Nigerian senator, Dino Melaye chooses to enjoy himself.

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/certificate-dino-melaye-shares-picture-chilling/

nonsense talk . Who told you he is enjoying himself? how is he enjoying himself in that picture? You will be posting nonsense to generate trafic to your blog. No wonder you guys always have a high bounce rate.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
LoveJesus87:
what is he before? A graduate abi?
him be tout now. I don't know how of all the people in his state he was the one they chose and voted for. He is a big disappointment

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by joshboss(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:

tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin

Fine geh
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by goldedprince: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
this is what happens when you dont hustle hard to make money while you are young
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by obidevine(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:
You speak the Truth!
You die
You did not speak the Truth
You die
Me wura Anaye, have decided to speak the Truth!
Aje kun Iya nio je*
Eni ti o to'nin nan..............

*Twerking*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Keep speaking the truth abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by wurabecca(f): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
joshboss:

Fine geh

sir, Boss...Josh me no fine oooo, I don't want a PM from your Wife girlfriend tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
FILEBE:
bloggers ! bloggers!! make una chill na. what relevance is this? it is only in Nigeria i see bloggers titling their post as : See what this man is doing at a club , see what a lady wore to .... na wa o. You guys be stalking people upanddown to make money.
you are right, they can be very unprofessional and sometimes they lack news just because he made headline for a while now any other thing even if he just finished using the rest room can make headline

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by chuckjoshua(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:
You speak the Truth!
You die
You die
Aje kun Iya nio je*

*Twerking*

Please can you kindly translate that song to English. I have been searching for who can make me understand the meaning.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by joshboss(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:

sir, Boss...Josh me no fine oooo, I don't want a PM from your Wife girlfriend tongue tongue

We'll just run evritin lowkey. You knw naah
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by guiddoti: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Maxcollins042:

So a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria shouldn't have a nice time?
you sure say no be Niggae?
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
no certificate senator.... where is importer senator?
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Mandesz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Omg! Is this a Senator of the Federal Republic of N? I smh for Kogi people, you guys have been fvckd!
whoz yo senator n let's see wot u/ur constituency av benefited from him. kogi is a free state just like her citizens. we're hapi wit dino.. carry-on. dino,i owe u my vote anytime!

we don't mind some poverty stricken imbeciles dt stay on NL to seek recognition
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by wurabecca(f): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
chuckjoshua:

Please can you kindly translate that song to English. I have been searching for who can make me understand the meaning.

If you can get me the heart of an ANT......I will be at your services grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by kaffy4tope(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mandesz:

whoz yo senator n let's see wot u/ur constituency av benefited from him. kogi is a free state just like her citizens. we're hapi wit dino.. carry-on. dino,i owe u my vote anytime!

we don't mind some poverty stricken imbeciles dt stay on NL to seek recognition

Indomie generation....check my profile and post...I can feed your whole generation and next if only u can be humble. You just confirmed that y'all from that side are all fvcktards!
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by thowbie7ven(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
IYANGBALI:
This guy seems not to know the position he is occupying,he always behave like a tout. How can a senator in the Nigerian Senate be posing like a nigga?
So, someone can't be real for once?...Because i'm a Senator, I can't pose bah?...abeg carry your seriousness waka inside lagoon...
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Greedgod: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:
You speak the Truth!
You die
You die
Aje kun Iya nio je*

*Twerking*

baby coman twerk in front of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by FisifunKododada: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:
You speak the Truth!
You die
You die
Aje kun Iya nio je*
Eni ti o to'nin nan..............to n de nan de ni...aje ku iya nio je grin

*Twerking*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by LoveJesus87(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
IYANGBALI:
him be tout now. I don't know how of all the people in his state he was the one they chose and voted for. He is a big disappointment
Nigeria is doomed my brother. These touts representing us and looting our monies insane and nothing is being done about it? Mehn this has to be a dream
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by mickeymimi: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
He is so happy about the money hes gonna get after suing Sahara reporters and his next car grin
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:

If you can get me the heart of an ANT......I will be at your services grin grin grin
you again shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by olamilekside2: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by augustov1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Omg! Is this a Senator of the Federal Republic of N? I smh for Kogi people, you guys have been fvckd!

Smh for kogites

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by knet6996(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
SENATOR DINO MY MENTOR
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Just imagine his a US senator, u see why they never take us serious. show BOKO HARAM GRUESOME PICS OR VIDS TO SOMEONE AND THIS SENATOR TO THAT PERSON, WATCH HER REACTIONS ABT NAIJA.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by EnkayDezign: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Maxcollins042:
I just dey imagine how childish this man was when he was a child.Meanwhile....Sowore and his crew right now

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by tballeyy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mr. Dino enjoy ur life, life is all about opportuniti
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by profbabatunde: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by hucienda: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:
You speak the Truth!
You die
You die
Aje kun Iya nio je*

*Twerking*

The one and only reigning song in naija atm cheesy grin
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Bollinger(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
victormartyn:
I think I like him...

E no even send.
grin

Yes. Me too. Just like every other leader in Nigeria. Dem no sen una. Dem know say una like suffer. Me e carry go jare.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Nathan2016: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
IYANGBALI:
This guy seems not to know the position he is occupying,he always behave like a tout. How can a senator in the Nigerian Senate be posing like a nigga?

Oga calm d fvck down

Go to google and search obama funny pose...

CRITICS..

No b his people vote for am...

you act like you better pass am OR your senetor better pass am

mind your business for once

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Nengak: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) / Okorocha's Ogun Chieftaincy Title Withdrawn By Eselu, Akintunde Akinyemi / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.