Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time (31316 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Children / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by jayriginal: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:
You speak the Truth!
You die
You did not speak the Truth
You die
Me wura Anaye, have decided to speak the Truth!
Aje kun Iya nio je*
Eni ti o to'nin nan..............

*Twerking*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

LOL. Is Wura Yoruba? Dunno. Your signature got me though. Keep it up, following now.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
thowbie7ven:
So, someone can't be real for once?...Because i'm a Senator, I can't pose bah?...abeg carry your seriousness waka inside lagoon...
is he the only senator in Nigeria? Real my foot.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by numericalguy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
[img][/img]Dino Melaye, the Mandela of the National Assembly.

They hated Dino in the house of Reps just because he blew the whistle on the curroption that Dimeji Bankole the then Speaker perpetrated. Dino Melaye and other members of the House of Reps revealed to Nigerians how the then Speaker, Dimeji Bankole embezzled and misappropriated over $59 million between 2008 and 2009. He was beaten , his clothes torn and almost stripped on the floor of the House in the full glare of cameras.

Now as a senator, they have started attacking you just because you exposed their curroption. They got angry when you exposed Babachir the "grasscutter" who awarded himself N270million to cut nonexisting grass at IDP. They attacked you just because you exposed Ibrahim Magu as a two faced hypocritical and curropt police officer.

Like Mandela, Dino was hated for speaking the truth.
Like Mandela, Dino was called all sorts of names
Like Mandela, they tried to intimidate Dino.

Senator Dino Melaye, keep walking on the path of truth, keep walking on the path of justice, even though I cannot guarantee that it is going to be an easy walk for most freedom fighters like you .

Sai Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Gabbybass(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
I love dis man lik no mans business
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by advocatebaba(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Omg! Is this a Senator of the Federal Republic of N? I smh for Kogi people, you guys have been fvckd!
NO HE IS A GOVERNOR OF SOKOTO
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Thomath(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by juman(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
obafemee80:
Agbero Senator tongue

grin grin

Anyway other senators are also agberos.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Thomath(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by juman(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by justmenoni: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
In simplicity, tellus what exactly is wrong with the picture?

quote author=kaffy4tope post=55190712]Omg! Is this a Senator of the Federal Republic of N? I smh for Kogi people, you guys have been fvckd![/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by obafemee80(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
juman:

grin grin

Anyway other senators are also agberos.
You mean birds of a feather flock together grin
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by thowbie7ven(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
IYANGBALI:
is he the only senator in Nigeria? Real my foot.
He's not the only Senator!...buh must he be like the other senators??...Must he copy their way of lives?...
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Clemzzz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oh God of heaven!
What sin did we commit in Nigeria to deserve this kind of punishment?
This idi.0t is a senator in my country...hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Chinex2000(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Anytime i see dis name DINO b4 malaye,first tin that comes to my mind is "DINO brewster(dino bino bambino)..@ need for speed grin
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
final years senators
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
thowbie7ven:
He's not the only Senator!...buh must he be like the other senators??...Must he copy their way of lives?...
you are one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is today.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by tope3x(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
The twerking part got me laughing hard. grin grin....imagining twerking to that type of song.. grin

wurabecca:
You speak the Truth!
You die
You did not speak the Truth
You die
Me wura Anaye, have decided to speak the Truth!
Aje kun Iya nio je*
Eni ti o to'nin nan..............

*Twerking*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by olen: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Senator Deno's flamboyancy and expensive lifestyle dose not portray somebody who has deep feelings for the downtroden and poverty stricken people he seems to be representing in the upper chamber of the National assembly. What he had advocated for before his election, is quite different from what he is practicing: defending his master [the senate president] with all grand standing and boast to no ioter of care for the masses and shameless show of newly acquered stupendious wealth. Oohh where are the Fellas, the Ganis, the Enahoros, the Balla Usmans etc etc etc in our time again?
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time by ahmadneedy(m): 12:30am On Apr 03, 2017
I hate dix person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.