Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (68760 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / They Give Me 4 Rounds Of S3x Each Night"-man Reveals - photo / I Sleep With My Two Wives Four Times Every Night –man Who Married Two Women Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by ajalawole(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please how much each woman change per nightsad. Dis guy should dare not travel and leave his wife alone at home oooo cheesy. Those wife can't be trusted sad
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by stanway(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
enjoy your party while it last,no time to check time

2 Likes

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by OMOTOWO(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
As if that is an achievement.abeg today s my post birthday ..pls dash me post birthday LIKES abeg

6 Likes

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by princechurchill(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Buffalo soldier,we will like you to shatter the records of Solomon

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Repairnigeria(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
story story stop fooling ur self

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Adieza(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by ademusiwa3r: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by bedspread: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
MADNESS...
LAST DAYS THINGS
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Sarah20A(f): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I am Gay
if you be gay, make I fry beans abi you​ nor know where goat ynash dey?

2 Likes

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by nkemdi89(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Some of you condemning his polygamous lifestyle are married to one wife but have multiple girlfriends and baby mama outside, financially he isn't doing bad because he has empowered the women through his business as they serves as managers in his own little way. He has been with them for a long time, besides an average delta man is polygamous in nature, its their tradition, many only use Christianity to cover their own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Amarabae(f): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
atleast he is far better than married men with sidechick..

3 Likes

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Sultty(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Man of the mighty rod,may d rod strengthen u grin

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by onyeawka80(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Do you remember 39-year-old Omamuzo Utomajiri from Uro-Irri, Isoko South LGA of Delta State , who married his two wives traditionally on Sunday March 26th to the joy and admiration of his people? Well, the happy Father of 6, has disclosed how happy he is since he married his two wives.

The businessman who had a chat with Sunday Telegraph, said:

"The senior wife has 4 children while the junior one has 2. I present them traditionally, to know whether they truly love me and to also know if they are happy with themselves. .

The senior one takes care of this place I sell planks while the junior one takes care of where I am selling building materials. I approached the senior one first and she agreed likewise the junior one too. .

The reason why I married them is to make sure that I am comfortable and I don’t look out again for other women." On how he has been able to attend to them sexually, he said: "That one no be problem at all. Me I be fire for fire! Truly, NEPA no dey take light for my side. .

I can meet them twice every night if I want to and the women are ever ready. In fact there is no definite date of meeting any of them. I can visit any of them at any time because they live in the same house with me, though in different flats. .

They enjoy me and I too enjoy them and because of their readiness at all time that is why I decided to marry them. Truly, dem dey satisfy me well well! They make me not to go outside to mess up myself with other women. We eat from the same pot. There is no discrimination because we love each other and respect each other view"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-get-4-rounds-of-sex-each-night-man.html
Nonesnse!
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by akigbemaru: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
BROTHER with 2 wives get 4 rounds of sex.
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by LOGDAN(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
NCANChairman:
Name: Omamuzo Utomajiri

Profile: From the Isoko tribe. Known for their high s*xual prowess and frugality.

Crime: None.

Victims: None.

NcanChairman

NcanChairman na isoko your face done turn go again, you go tireoooo

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by 9ja4show: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
The day Nepa go take light for that side, we go hear am
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Demolism: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
oga 'MR Kerewa' ur banana go soon run out of fuel
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Intelcorei7: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmm yes na, with Tramadol.
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by femolii: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Strong man u are not like other men that always hv weak erection who can not satisfy their one wife one day so ride on shibobo them well well their yours.
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by IMASTEX: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
You need our herbal tea to keep this up
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by TMDavidWest(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fire for fire indeed! On va voir!
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by xynerise: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
So they went to his house to interview him and he opened up his sexual business to them?

Keep lying

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Faahd(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Keep moving they re urs....
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
This man is my idol.

#ManDiesel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by inioluwaDaniels(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
My man na die u dey so oooo nobody go tell u to run wen tym reach

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by sonnie10: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is disgusting. Unpluck from one and insert the dirty sludge into the other.

Woman dey try. The thought of this alone is irritating
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by sonnie10: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is disgusting. Unpluck from one and trust the dirty sludge into the other.

Woman dey try. The thought of this alone is irritating
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by totorimi: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
......so then why do some fools kill themselves over one woman giving them steree and headache all their lives, damn I love men who take charge and follow the injunction that I give you dominion over ever creature that walketh on earth {Genesis 1:28}

Women are made for men, so all these posing and forming girls do these days is fake the reality is any man who has the heart and might can control them all it doesnt matter how highly placed such a creature may be. Men have dominion over them so they must exercise it.
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by blackboy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmm is it about sex or.. Make I no talk more. Na him get his life and he made his choice. make he dey have sex everyday award dey for that to the last time I checked I believe
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by paulpery: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
This story is incredible. He married March 26th. Now April 2nd he has many children from the newly wedding wives. No waooo lipsrsealed
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by HONemmaEke: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
I pity your toto@ penis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.